• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, us Dkrew has been wondering if we should throw a Naruto GNT3 Tournament as well. I personally want to, but we don't know what kind of turnout there would be for such a tournament. We're prolly gonna have about 2 or 3 copies between us. So it's up to you guys (and hopefully a few more people have copies themselves)

It probably won't take that long anyways since there wouldn't be that many people playing plus each match is significantly shorter compared to SSBM.

Mr.C

Smash Master
I SPAM!?!? I SPAM! who stole the cookie from the cookie jar! who me couldnt be no me!....yah it was me. i love u guy's but i have spamitis :p

SABERinBLUE

Smash Apprentice
This may have been answered already, but if it is two days, does that make it Saturday and Sunday, or Sunday and Monday? It is very late, so if I missed this, my bad.

I live in Waco, so I'll likely take my semi-scrub Samus *** up there just for the experience. It sounds like a blast and three quarters.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Originally posted by SABERinBLUE
This may have been answered already, but if it is two days, does that make it Saturday and Sunday, or Sunday and Monday? It is very late, so if I missed this, my bad.

I live in Waco, so I'll likely take my semi-scrub Samus *** up there just for the experience. It sounds like a blast and three quarters.
It is saturday and Sunday. Even though its like page 200 almost, the first page usually has the most important updates. Samus kicks ***, its impossible to have a scrub one, she's just tooooo good. But ya, I can't wait for this. One more week :).

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
your going down hugs................................lol.........
anyways.................Empyre(Tucson Arizona) is renting a van.........so is there anyone in phoenix or tucson that would be willing to help with the cost of the van that wants to hitch a ride with us.............or perhaps anyone on the way...................

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CORY
yeah, it gets annoying when people steal YOUR avatar! i got lucky and mine got mspainted by some bored admin so i keep it and no one can steal it!

but, more importantly, i just feel like reiterating my ic-off challenge to you! just for no real reason... we just see who can get the furthest in the tourney using only ic's except against marth, samus, and peach (maybe other ic's because ic dittoes are boring : ( ). we can put moneys on it or just use it for gloating rights or something... i'm not counting on making it too far into the bracket anyway, so i figured this would spice up ic matches.
I'll do that. I'll use only IC in low tier, and in 1v1 I'll use Sheik, Falco, and Falcon against marth, peach, and samus. Yeah, definitely no IC dittos. If we face each other, then we should use other characters. I'll have to see how much money I have before we bet.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yes it has been brought up Clos. :p Read the title of the Thread: E-MAIL SCAV!!!

And you're going down tomorrow. DK Fox and Jiggly are too good. :chuckle: If I get to go that is.:(

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
well lets look at the topic clever,

REGISTRATION DOWN-EMAIL SCAV INSTEAD

hope that helps

*edit*

i type to slow, Jfreak got to him before me :(

R0BM0NEY

Smash Apprentice
JF calm down

Yeah i lost by one life, twelve suicuides. Wait till most my dk is going to molest guaranteed. but even then beaten you does not matter to me. You dk would get 80 stocked by sheik falco or marth guaranteed.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Too Many ROBS!!!!!1

Ok I confused?????? :crazy:

So someone explain the whole ROB thing to me. I know who ROBFALCO is, but who are the other ROBS. ROBMONEY ROBHIMSELF, and why are they called ROB. And Is there other ROBS out there.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
yes tsetse there is the new Robfalco which is robhimself or mr.c and there is robmoney which is the first robfalco who gave his name to robhimself who was like omg omg omg omg omg omg i like it...........and thus concludes my story ...........thank you!!!

gore

Smash Journeyman
What I heard, Is that Rob changed his name to Robmoney, because he plays sheik more than falco now. I don't know about robhimself or anything like that. ****, I don't even know if I'm right. :( .

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
sorry Wolf, i dont think any of dkrew can make it

and leprechaun if you didnt notice early, im pretty sure Werewold said he wouldnt be able to make it to moast, so unless you are gonna play him in that cove tourny, trash talk is kinda pointless

****EDIT****
Tee hee...Ashley Edit! *giggles* feel the power I stole!:p
****EDIT EDIT****
FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!! ASHLEY STOLE THE POWER AGAIN!

tsetse

Smash Lord
ROBTSETSE

heh I like it So I Stole it. I will now be Known as "ROBTSETSE" in order For me to drop it I must be 5 stocked in a Sheik Ditto By anyone from CC. I'll make it alot easier 2 stocked. I am so screwed :confused:

Mr.C

Smash Master
Originally posted by leprechaun
yes tsetse there is the new Robfalco which is robhimself or mr.c and there is robmoney which is the first robfalco who gave his name to robhimself who was like omg omg omg omg omg omg i like it...........and thus concludes my story ...........thank you!!!
LoL Lep yep that's beautiful and yes Rob is the best name ever beside's Earnest but omg omg omg omg i wished i like it but u know.......thus concludes my story.......thank you!!! o wait Lep i also forgot to mention the date issues like going on thursday then i will not be attending Moast3, also there is some issue's right know making my chance's to go like 14%.....know thus concludes my story.

Thank You.

this man is Jf's hero.

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
Originally posted by tsetse
Your on!!!!

We can get some 1vs1 in to make sure you aren't disappointed by my skills. If after playing you want out it's cool. Im not that bad. I usually go in about five rounds at the major tourneys like TXGF or 3CGI or GE.

CYA
you will probably be disappointed with my skills, i normally get like 5th to 9th in our semi-local kc tourneys, but i normally do pretty well in teams.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Re: JF calm down

Originally posted by R0BM0NEY
Yeah i lost by one life, twelve suicuides. Wait till most my dk is going to molest guaranteed. but even then beaten you does not matter to me. You dk would get 80 stocked by sheik falco or marth guaranteed.
Sheik Yes, Marth probably, Falco... I love playing Falcos and Foxes with DK :D

And I was actually giving you a compliment saying that you almost beat my DK ^_^ but don't worry, I'm going to actually try at MOAST when I play you.:chuckle: :demon:

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Mr.C
LoL Lep yep that's beautiful and yes Rob is the best name ever beside's Earnest but omg omg omg omg i wished i like it but u know.......thus concludes my story.......thank you!!! o wait Lep i also forgot to mention the date issues like going on thursday then i will not be attending Moast3, also there is some issue's right know making my chance's to go like 14%.....know thus concludes my story.

Thank You.

this man is Jf's hero.
Ha Matt like Peewee Herman.

Mr.C

Smash Master
yes it is his idle, he would love to be just like him when he grows up. He even told me he would love to get arrested for the same reason he did.

Thank You.

ROBTSETSE- I JUS LOVE THE NAME! :)

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Sintenal
sorry Wolf, i dont think any of dkrew can make it

and leprechaun if you didnt notice early, im pretty sure Werewold said he wouldnt be able to make it to moast, so unless you are gonna play him in that cove tourny, trash talk is kinda pointless
Heh...too bad dude...maybe some other time...

And thanks for clearing that up for Lep...that is if he reads it....LEP...I CANNOT GO TO MOAST....READ THE POSTS....ILL BEAT YOU ANOTHER TIME....BWA HA HA HA HA PWNED

Mr.C

Smash Master
so Lep ur saying gonna come to Converse early. Me and steve get off of school at 2:20 and get home around three is that ok if we leave at 3?

Mr.C

Smash Master
Do what? ahh see the ol'e, u know the one that you can't see unless none know's...... am i right?

River R3d

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Medafighter X
your going down hugs................................lol.........
anyways.................Empyre(Tucson Arizona) is renting a van.........so is there anyone in phoenix or tucson that would be willing to help with the cost of the van that wants to hitch a ride with us.............or perhaps anyone on the way...................

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by HugS
Question....will matches be recorded at all? What is the whole "recording matches" deal at MOAST. Will you guys be doing it yourselves or will the players be doing all that?
That is something I had been wondering myself. I hope that I can get some vids of myself for people who have been bugging me for months to get some.:o Someone HAS to get at least one vid of my DK.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I think this is a pretty good time to clear this up: Can someone post the grand total of all the things that cost money at MOAST, for posterity's sake? I forget how much they were charging for us to do the free-play bit, and I don't know if everyone caught the fact that you need to pay to play stuff like Halo.

Better yet, if that could get on the first page . . .

Top Bottom