• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Clever
Oh and titan, if ya bring GGXX you're goin down :chuckle:
I'll bring XX, #R, and some other random stuff (CvS2, CFJ, SF:AC, MvC2, and maybe more). Bring your stick. Maybe I'll give you a chance to win your money back ;)

If anybody else wants to play, you should probablly bring your own stick or pad. I'll have a spare pad on me just in case, but people tend to complain about my pads for one reason or another >_>

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey if anyone wants to play some GGXX I'm willing to put money up saying that Titan44 will beat you. It's like a money match, except i won't be playin, my man Terrel here will.;)

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Dr DrewtheDragon
Oh, and I'm convinced that Samus is a joke character that just lives annoyingly long, so I'm challenging any and all Samus players to shut me up and prove me wrong.
I'll take up on that challenge Drew. Although I find something very suspicious about this though...

And Malva, like I said, just look for a person with an "M" on their forehead, which will be me.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
M on the forehead eh? alright, if we're playing dress-up i'm going to wear nothing but a red tie that says DK on it. just look for the naked guy, that's me.

and when you see that guy challenge his DK.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by AOB
M on the forehead eh? alright, if we're playing dress-up i'm going to wear nothing but a red tie that says DK on it. just look for the naked guy, that's me.

and when you see that guy challenge his DK.
You stole my idea!!!:mad: :cool:

SABERinBLUE

Smash Apprentice
Hey, this would be my first tournament if I went. I'm interested, what's the average age group of people who go to these things?

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
JF i only posted about the hosts of the moast putting time and effort because you said previous that money shouldn't matter to the other people who were complaining about money so why are you complaining about $2 jumping up to $5?

crew tournaments shouldn't just be a side attraction it should be taken more seriously. in Japan they just had a recent 3v3 crew tournament, along with 2v2 and 1v1.

and no i dont want $2 jumping to $5 because i want more profit. its not a guarenteed thing that ill surely win this crew match, if your crew is decent then 2 players should be enough to take me or isai out. And why are you complaining? you probably arent even going to enter crew tournament

and yes when i 1st asked you for a money match you said " i dont know if ill still have money to money match you but lets just make it $5 im sure ill have that much since i know im going to lose"

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
I agree matt, DCX should get the "moast" amout of stock for the crew battles. I'll be happy with the fewest amount that way there would be less pressure on me. So how are the rest of yall getting there since I'm trying to get out of driving all the way to Plano.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
HugS! What the heck are you doing linking to my university? Trying to steal all of our bandwidth? I see, how... devious of you. I'm impressed.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by sephirothken
JF i only posted about the hosts of the moast putting time and effort because you said previous that money shouldn't matter to the other people who were complaining about money so why are you complaining about $2 jumping up to $5?

crew tournaments shouldn't just be a side attraction it should be taken more seriously. in Japan they just had a recent 3v3 crew tournament, along with 2v2 and 1v1.

and no i dont want $2 jumping to $5 because i want more profit. its not a guarenteed thing that ill surely win this crew match, if your crew is decent then 2 players should be enough to take me or isai out. And why are you complaining? you probably arent even going to enter crew tournament

and yes when i 1st asked you for a money match you said " i dont know if ill still have money to money match you but lets just make it $5 im sure ill have that much since i know im going to lose"
Holy crap Ken, you're almost as bad as snex is about putting words into my mouth! I never once complained about the price! Seriously wtf?! And why do you say I'm not entering Crew tournament, OF COURSE I am.

And saying Two decent players will be enough to take down you and isai? Is that some kind of attempt at joke? either wya, it was dumb. You know full well that you 2 are 2 of the top players in the world. It'll take more than 2 "decent players" to take y'all down.

And I said that to you about the money match because I'm not sure how much I'll have after I'm done with all my other money matches. I could be way ahead, I could be broke.

Sheesh!

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think he means 2 ppl should be able to take out isai if they are decent. Then 2 should be able to take out himself.

But of course, it comes down to who else is in his crew. Which most likely will be other good players.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
So yeah.............almost time to leave and drive up there..................wondering which house we will be drving too..........................wonder when im going to know..................and if they have any vanilla coke...............................

gore

Smash Journeyman
Yo. blow big dahwg. No polo pimps...

Cringe in fear you jews, I got pretty **** good with Link. Who would've thought?

Electric Mouse- Yo dawg we're still teaming right? It's cool if you don't want to, but I was just curious.

Shep's thumb iz uh tight dis beat fool.

Moaaaaasssstttt Thwee, dawg.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMG SCAV!!!

What did you say the rule was about 3rd partay controllers again!?!? I don't think I hurd j00. ;)

OMGWTFLOLMOASTISTHISWEEKENDWHEEEEEEE

..sorry, i had to let that out. THE FNU OMG...

I vote that Ken and Isai not be allowed to team up. Isai should team with me. and, Ken should team with a random n00b, or play by himself cuz he'll probably still win. That should make things slightly more fair.

Not saying that i'm a random n00b or anything. hahaha.. I of course am only kidding, and talking for the pure joy of being able to type... even though I can only type to a certain painful degree.

IMPORTANT UPDATE ON THE CONDITION OF FLUFFY'S RIGHT HAND: The motherfscker still hurts. -.-;;

SEEYOUALLFRIDAYHAHAH<3

PS: Is there anyone from the Houston area who'd like a ride up there on friday? Mainly cuz.. um... Rayzorium can't come up until Sunday and I don't want to drive alone ;_;

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Kirk- you are driving to my place, which scav listed on the first post (if you guys are coming up Friday). If you guys are going to get there Saturday, you need to meet up at Tru-Gamerz.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
MrSilver presents:
The European Challange!

Right, since I've won another lower tier tournament I've got a ton of 1 and 2 euro coins. So, I propose a challange to anyone that wants it. I'll play a money match for one of my euro coins against your dollars. So that's 1 euro vs 1 dollar or 2 euro's vs 2 dollars. Pretty good odds when you consider that euro's are worth quite a bit more then dollars. We will play the PAL version, which I will be bringing and we'll use MOAST rules. Anyone up for the challange of facing one of Europe's finest in his own version of the game?

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by MrSilver
MrSilver presents:
The European Challange!

Right, since I've won another lower tier tournament I've got a ton of 1 and 2 euro coins. So, I propose a challange to anyone that wants it. I'll play a money match for one of my euro coins against your dollars. So that's 1 euro vs 1 dollar or 2 euro's vs 2 dollars. Pretty good odds when you consider that euro's are worth quite a bit more then dollars. We will play the PAL version, which I will be bringing and we'll use MOAST rules. Anyone up for the challange of facing one of Europe's finest in his own version of the game?
Sure why not. If you want I can Play your 1 euro for about 30 mexican pesos.

SABERinBLUE

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I don't know if this is an uber-obvious question to regular tournament goers, and I have been asking a lot of questions, but I'm surrently working on my parents about this. What sort of housing is being offered? Like is it of the "hotel" variety of of the "people's houses" variety, of the "public facility" variety, or the "street with a blanket" variety, or what?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by MrSilver
MrSilver presents:
The European Challange!

You mentioned you won low tier tourneys, so would you be willing to put this challenge on a low tier match up? I'd be more than willing to do that. :p

CORY

wut
BRoomer
there's "peoples' houses" if you'd like, but the "street with a blanket" is entirely feasibly since we just got over our second obligatory week of winter and the weather's pretty nice now.

and i think mcfox is doing the "hotel" variety, but only because his parents are paying for it because they think we're a bunch of kidnapping pedophiles or something like that...

basically, if you want some kick *** free housing, register! register, quick, before time runs out!

tsetse

Smash Lord
Scav did Silas Let you know about putting me Up in a quiet house. Thanks.

Well he said I could stay with him. I just did'nt know if he let you know about it.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
y0 peeps. I still need someone to ride with me. Houston area. Contact me.

aim- fluffyxsama
yahoo- da_vampire_lestat
msn- sando@moon.co.jp
ICQ- who in gods name uses that stupid program..

I REALLY don't wanna drive to Dallas alone. It will be the last anyone ever hears from fluffy.

also, the update says go to Matt ******ski's house (no idea how to spell it, don't feel like lookin' back) on Friday... buuuut... what time are we generally expected to be there? I don't wanna show up at yD's house and have nobody bet here but like... Mom and Pop YD. Ya know? I odn't know if i can get Friday off of work, but i might be able to leave early.. or,... something..j ust... need to know... what time...to.. yeah...

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by fluffy-sama
I vote that Ken and Isai not be allowed to team up. Isai should team with me. and, Ken should team with a random n00b, or play by himself cuz he'll probably still win. That should make things slightly more fair.
Actually, I vote against that. I think Ken and Isai should team up, that way, the winning team that beats theirs, although unlikely to happen, will have an even greater satisfaction of achievement. It does make perfect sense after all.

Oh, and Fluffy, you're on my "To Eliminate but not from tournament but free play MOAST rules" list. I'm not sure if that made any sense.

Every other Samus player is on my "Feel the pain" list. :)

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by MajinLink 287

Oh, and Fluffy, you're on my "To Eliminate but not from tournament but free play MOAST rules" list. I'm not sure if that made any sense.
Actually, ya might wanna say that again... in plain english... cuz it didn't make any sense at all.

I still need someone to ride with me. =/

SABERinBLUE

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
Every other Samus player is on my "Feel the pain" list.
*waves hands*

The Semi-Scrub over here would like to take you on as well, if he ends up being able to make it, not because he thinks he has a chance in **** but because he wants to play an advanced player who is specifically gunning for Samus. For experience.

Top Bottom