• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

ArcticDrac

Smash Cadet
Housing pref...

I don't know about you guys... but YukiTanuki, my friend Danny, and I would absolutely love it if we could stay at a house where the 'proz' will be kickin it... Ken, isai, all of em please.

I look forward to being chain grabbed and completely owned by the best, but I'm also looking for some bragging pics for my friends... I know this is probably off subject, but yeah, we'd appreciate it if we could get hooked up with da bombz house. =]

K, thnx... see you friday!

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Re: Housing pref...

Originally posted by ArcticDrac
I don't know about you guys... but YukiTanuki, my friend Danny, and I would absolutely love it if we could stay at a house where the 'proz' will be kickin it... Ken, isai, all of em please.

I look forward to being chain grabbed and completely owned by the best, but I'm also looking for some bragging pics for my friends... I know this is probably off subject, but yeah, we'd appreciate it if we could get hooked up with da bombz house. =]

K, thnx... see you friday!
getting chain grabbed is not a good way to lose so don't look foward to that =_=

btw i am completely lost on all my money matches and the ppl i promised for fun matches....

ill be at a tv and ppl can come up and tell me

Sevens

Smash Apprentice
You have forgoten the Lost Ninja of the Konoha Village! Samus has nothing to prove because she already wipes the floor with all of yall!

Well except captian falcon..... other samus'...marth,roy,sheik,zelda, and link.

Oh and game and watch, ice climbers, DK, Peach, luigi, mario, bowser, ganon dorf, and kirby.

..... and Pikachu, Pichu, Dr.Mario, ness, toadstool, giga bowser, wire frame, fox, falco, jiggily puff, young link, and mewtoo..... and you.... and possibly your mother.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Re: Re: Housing pref...

Originally posted by sephirothken
getting chain grabbed is not a good way to lose so don't look foward to that =_=

btw i am completely lost on all my money matches and the ppl i promised for fun matches....

ill be at a tv and ppl can come up and tell me
Then what is a good way Ken? Seriously, this guy is just saying he's looking forward to the opportunity to play and lose to the best (like you). It's not like chain grabbing is easily avoidable anyway. -_- BTW, I don't chain grab. :bee: (unless I have to.)

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Just for FYI- I'm PMATT ( the other guy who will be transporting people and whose house is going to be run over on Friday).
My cell # is 972-998-9014
My House number 972-208-4025

ArcticDrac

Smash Cadet
feet soup

=] Yeah, I'm sure I can't beat any of the good players, I saw that when I went to tg6, but I did come back with some slightly modified stories of how you guys played!

...I looked like a fool against 'SLAM' as he wastossing me this way and that... so I have worked on my quick-recover... to no avail =\ I am, however, pretty good in my state... but not nearly good enough!

=\

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
Everyone can now shake with fear, because now that I'm confirmed to go, Iowa will get some representation at MOAST. And we all know how Iowa has dominated every tournament EVER. So be prepared, Texas. Be prepared indeed.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm putting out a challenge to all Sami for a $5 Samus ditto. Just a little $5 for a friendly wager.

And Dr Drew, $10 Samus vs. Marth, MOAST rules, okay?

Speaking of MOAST rules, how many stock is this crazy tournament?

Edit: And does anyone familiar with the area know of any YMCAs nearby? Thanks

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Re: Re: Re: Housing pref...

Originally posted by JesusFreak
Then what is a good way Ken? Seriously, this guy is just saying he's looking forward to the opportunity to play and lose to the best (like you). It's not like chain grabbing is easily avoidable anyway. -_- BTW, I don't chain grab. :bee: (unless I have to.)
i know what he is saying you idiot. Im just telling the guy that i won't chain grab him to destroy him.

no need to butt your big fat *** in my business

that is all.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have yet another question/comment that will more than likely go unanswered.

What is this cr4p about charging for freeplay at moast?? I can understand that if you're just coming to spectate and not actually participate, but why should I have to spend all the money for gas to get there, and then $10 to register, and then another $15 for 1vs1 and possibly another $10 for 2vs2, and then ahve to pay MORE to sit and play whenever I'm not engaged in a tournament match?

Not to sound cheap or anything, but I'm not the only one who thinks that seems a little ridiculous.

EDIT: This may or may not have already been mentioned. But, i don't particularly feel like readin over this entire 207 page long thread, soooo oh well.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Re: Re: Re: Re: Housing pref...

Originally posted by sephirothken
i know what he is saying you idiot. Im just telling the guy that i won't chain grab him to destroy him.

no need to butt your big fat *** in my business

that is all.
I don't have a big fat ***, and this is a public forum.

I'm infact very underweight. :p Don't make me mention your outstanding feature. ;)

That is all.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Maybe paying for free play is a little much...but im gonna milk it for what its worth and play some cs/halo/ any pc game whenever im free. And ****, this is just my guess...but the tv's we are using for free play are reserved for us smashers....meaning other people arent giving the place money to use those tv's. Idk...just my guess.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
dang. 207 pages already. Is that a record for pages in a tournament thread? Geez, JF leave Ken alone man. And yeah the expenses is ridiculous. Where is the good old freeplay?

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
dang. 207 pages already. Is that a record for pages in a tournament thread? Geez, JF leave Ken alone man. And yeah the expenses is ridiculous. Where is the good old freeplay?
Actually the paying for freeplay thing has already been mentioned. Long time ago. Im to excited to care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I'll make sure to bring my own food. It's going to get ridiculously hot in the houses with all of those people in there sleeping at night. Even more at the LAN center. Hmm, looks as if I'm gonna need to bring a sweater seeing how it's going to get cold.

I wonder what states are representing at MOAST... I know for sure it's Texas and California and a recent post from Earthbowser saying he's from Iowa.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
I wonder what states are representing at MOAST... I know for sure it's Texas and California and a recent post from Earthbowser saying he's from Iowa.
Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Cali, Georgia, Mississipi, Iowa, Illinois, The Netherlands, probably more, but I'm not completely sure.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Cali, Georgia, Mississipi, Iowa, Illinois, The Netherlands, probably more, but I'm not completely sure.
Crap >_< I hit quote instead of edit.

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, we are notching this at $20 for two days, and this is an extremely good price. This lan center offers a ton of stuff, plus, their regular hour fees are 3 dollar/hr consoles and 5 dollar/hr pc. Now we are paying only 20 bucks for 2 entire days. They are closing down the place for us, and they are also a new business, which means they need support. It's reasonable esp when their all day passes are usually 25 bucks. Their new years lockin was 30 bucks and about 53 people came. In the end, they are going fairly low for our smash tourney.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oro: for $10 can I use Sheik? If not I'll do $5 with Marth, but if I was to meet you in the actual tournament I'd be using Sheik...

Oh, and it's 4 stock.

btw, if we paid actual price for freeplay you'd be paying $72 instead of $10, even more if you wanted to play PC or pool, so I'd say $10 is pretty good...

Mr.C

Smash Master
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Housing pref...

I don't have a big fat ***, and this is a public forum.

I'm infact very underweight. :p Don't make me mention your outstanding feature. ;)

That is all.
No Jf i disagree to and extent. You are indeed a little over wieght mainly cause ur boob's are like 20lbs each but u know..........and Ken pwnz u so no....just no..in every way...yes.....just yes.

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
Well you can go ahead and take my name from the housing list. Looks like I wasted too much money and I don't think I have the money for gas and moast.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dr Drew: Sure, you can use whatever characters you want. I just said Marth because I figured it would be more exciting.

Anybody want to try to get a Mario Power Tennis tournament up and running? That game is awesome, we could do a singles and doubles tournament. I'd be willing to organize it if there's time and interest.

StunGun

Smash Apprentice
EVERYONE REMEMBER THEIR NINTENDO DS'S'S'S!!!!!

i will have super mario 64 ds and possibly metroid prime hunters.

jf, how come you're always fighting with ken?

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Electricmouse
Well you can go ahead and take my name from the housing list. Looks like I wasted too much money and I don't think I have the money for gas and moast.
Oooh ooooohh ooooohhh Pick me pick me!!!!!!!! (hand in the air)

If electric mouse don't make it to MOAST can I join the Austin Crew. You all can even give me the lowest stock count Pleazzzze

I promise I won't make Fun of JF's manboobs if you let me join.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
jee golly i dont check the boards for 2 days and there are like 7 new pages... another tga huh? tight... falcon/marth dittos anyone?.?.?. no money..... wellll....... maybe...... gore teh spleh? wtfjoo... yuh i cut my thumb off and blood squirted all over calebs head but u couldnt see it cuz his hair is red....

converse..... we still doin crew battle???..... me caleb fletcher and joo two?

yo isai... money match? falcon ditto? $5?
yo ken... money match? marth ditto? $5?

caleb - :beezo:
happy caleb - :bee:
spleh caleb - :crazy:
devil caleb - :mad:
kleb

ANTX

Smash Ace
JF, our DK MM will have to wait for MOAST 4, although i hope you rep the monkey with big pride.

Dan Smith will win his MM against ken. no doubt.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Originally posted by Oro
Anybody want to try to get a Mario Power Tennis tournament up and running? That game is awesome, we could do a singles and doubles tournament. I'd be willing to organize it if there's time and interest.
MARIO TENNIS YES! i have already mentioned this wonderful game twice in this thread and no one cares. it is a very nice game and i will pwn everyone with BOWSER!

i don't own the game so make sure you bring it.

ChuDat

Smash Master
d

hmmz... i didntz bother to chek the date of this until a whilez back...

Seemz this tournament is goin to b held onz mi birthday, jan 16th , hehz =/.

Wellz.., i wont b goin to this. I aintz/cant waste mi 18th birthday on a smash tournament lolz, sooo ima go partyzzzz =Pz.

Sry ppl, maybe nex time, eh?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Housing pref...

Originally posted by Mr.C
No Jf i disagree to and extent. You are indeed a little over wieght mainly cause ur boob's are like 20lbs each but u know..........and Ken pwnz u so no....just no..in every way...yes.....just yes.
Mr C stop being such a fanboy and get off ken's balls. I know he's a lot better than me in smash, but there's more to people that just a game.

And StunGun, I'm not fighting with him, he's fighting with me. :p He's the only one who has thrown around any insults or personal attacks.

Top Bottom