• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

gore

Smash Journeyman
7's- IC's **** the samus... you don't even know... Nana holds her while popo skull****s her to death.

Moast Mutha****in 3... Already nugga...

No chu... :( kleb.

Falcon Ditto Money Matches?

Quote for the day:
"Importing Oil, Exporting Blood.
We'll take their barrels of oil by the barrel of a gun.
Importing Capital, Exporting Death.
We'll keep droping our bombs until there's none of them left."
-Behind Enemy Lines(not the movie)

"**** Bush" -Kleb:grrr:

Essence

Smash Journeyman
well **** on a stick, slap me in the face with it, and call me charlie... that didnt make sense but.... were leaving to dallas tommorrow... uh huh
MOAST is close ppl...
chu.... **** gangsta i was hopin to play joo
caleb wtf joo talkin bout son... no sple

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Back to the old accont wtf appears to be some in the shop bs. neway.... DEVIL KLEB

up and atom

Smash Cadet
hoorah

OMG moast is this weekend im having to skip alotta work soo much bs from supervisors but im coming u mother ****ers! goodluck to all v-town represent.
smash is good

Essence

Smash Journeyman
omgwtf wut a phenomenon all 4 v-town foos posting on the same page? that is scary omgwtf+1necroskillzshop
v-town is coming......

leprechaun

Smash Ace
oh ok thats nice............................................................................................................................................................................................................................marth?

up and atom

Smash Cadet
oh ps!

all victorians goodluck especially in teams, devil kleb woot woot, umm and ill be bring b-smiths tribute to all smashplayers song!:beezo: pre thanks to whomeveres housing us, sa knights thanks for havin us over and thanks to julia roberts for her fine self!

Essence

Smash Journeyman
devon... wtf have u gone to the darkside? julia roberts is the ugliest ***** ive ever seen
and lep..... wut u say marth???? u challenging me??? nahhhhhhh but wanna marth ditto??? nono money me broke white man.....

Mr.C

Smash Master
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Housing pref...

Originally posted by JesusFreak
Mr C stop being such a fanboy and get off ken's balls. I know he's a lot better than me in smash, but there's more to people that just a game.
Stupid? yes...Ignorant? yes....FanBoy?....No. I just stated to the 5th degree that you have big boob's and i think everyone agree's DittoFanBoy? yes...you have Azen makes me hot in ur sig, WOAH! hold up dont let ur boob's swet to an extent you cry then drown Moast3...yes...yes....ty....ty

BigGman

Smash Journeyman
is there any specific place i should go at the aiport? i will be at baggage claim. also, is anyone else going to be at the airport at around 5:15 PM. that's when i land, and would preferable meet up with someone. AOB, when do you get in?

gore

Smash Journeyman
IN THE SHOP!!!??? Ohh... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO .

Shep:hungry:
Fletcha:p
Devon :skull:
Kleb: :grrr: :grrr: (devil climbzornominons)
Leir? =/

Yo Eddie, money match?

gore

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by gore
IN THE SHOP!!!??? Ohh... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO .

Shep:hungry:
Fletcha:p
Devon :skull:
Kleb: :grrr: :grrr: (devil climbzornominons)
Leir? =/

Yo Eddie, money match?
Oh crap, god**** laptop mousepad. I accidentally hit quote...

Fear's Sister

Smash Rookie
VTOWN and Converse

Hey Vtown I thought you were crewin with my brother... I don't think RobHimself is coming unless he gets a ride from Leprechaun. Well...2 Days and counting till MOAST!! Get pumped!! Later!!

Essence

Smash Journeyman
V-TOWN and Converse

ohhhhhhh mr c aint comin huh? well **** yeah were crewin with ur bro.... we gonna wreck shop at moast....
V-TOWN + CONVERSE?.?.?.?.?. OMG

Mr.C

Smash Master
Yes..i can go if Lep drives me, if he doesnt drive me then no...unless Teri drives me, if she doesnt then no......i just don't see why they wont drive me :(

Mr.C

Smash Master
well i know that. But some reason there's ride problems Teri isn't gonna take me, i have no idea?........And Lep i have no idea.

Yokoson

Smash Journeyman
I have a free agent from my crew. The odd man out if you will. There are 5 going, so theres one out. He needs a partener for teams.

A lone Link player looking for a mate.
Blue eyes, medium build, short hair.
Likes walks on the beach, and all types of music.

Personal quote "If you don't like spam, then why'd you open the refrigirator".

Mr.C

Smash Master
Good new's Lep pwnz all dem bowzah'z so i can go! yeehah! yeeeppeeeee! wooohooo! JF's boob's? possibly? no? yes? could be? cc? v-town? homeless guy? maybe?

R0BM0NEY

Smash Apprentice
ROBMONEY HERE

Guaranteed Guaranteed

I can't wait to get there this **** is going to be fun. I can't wait to play my sheik against people for the first time in a long time

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
That doesnt mean is me coming tho.....it could b@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2 JESUS!

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
sorry Eddie, i get in around 10PM.

whoever's picking me up:
terminal C
gate C15

although you'll probably just meet me at baggage claim.

AOB's cell: 217 898 2724

Mr.C

Smash Master
Rob$ debute your super secret technique to the world! u know what im talking about...yah u do dont lie!

Top Bottom