• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dao

Smash Cadet
go to the help desk for public transit

it'll probably be less than 5 bux

2 per bus i think and not sure if youi'll need transfers or something
The problem is, I don't think there is a public transit. I checked google to see what buses I can take but there's not options for bus routes.

dao

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm not looking foward to a cab, if I knew it was going to be this hard to find a ride, I would have spent 50$ more and just got a plane ticket. The plane at least has a shuttle service to and from the Venue. :/

-!-

Smash Lord
I hope I get to be in Orlando by Thursday night... I'm gonna hate heading out on Friday :(

-!-

CO18

Smash Hero
Im 2-0 vs ally. Im da best mayne i deed it

Bout to make it 4-0, gonna beat him in winners then forfeit since i obviously wouldnt lose just to knock him out of losers then come back and win 2 sets vs whoever the irrelevant player is im going to face(prob m2k or adhd)

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Okay, so I have a room 5 minutes from the venue from the 14th to the 19th at the Kissimmee Plaza hotel. Texas isn't coming anymore (who was supposed to stay with me), and only one other guy is staying for 2 days. WHO would like to come and split hotel costs? It wouldn't be that much at all bc I got it for a good price. If I can't get people I'm just going to cancel it and stay with somebody else. Let me know plz thanks.

Trent

Smash Champion
Okay, so I have a room 5 minutes from the venue from the 14th to the 19th at the Kissimmee Plaza hotel. Texas isn't coming anymore (who was supposed to stay with me), and only one other guy is staying for 2 days. WHO would like to come and split hotel costs? It wouldn't be that much at all bc I got it for a good price. If I can't get people I'm just going to cancel it and stay with somebody else. Let me know plz thanks.
I actually just found out the venue is 45 minutes away from the house I'm staying at for the week, so I'd probably spend the same amount of money on gas as I would on a hotel.

I could pitch in to stay there Friday and Saturday night if that's cool.

King~

Smash Champion

i may know three people who may be down with this, ill get back to you on it asap

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Me and Atomsk prob down for that.

How much a night? lol

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
i may know three people who may be down with this, ill get back to you on it asap
cool thanks

I actually just found out the venue is 45 minutes away from the house I'm staying at for the week, so I'd probably spend the same amount of money on gas as I would on a hotel.

I could pitch in to stay there Friday and Saturday night if that's cool.
yeah that sounds fine

this killed me for somereason
LOL. no comment.

Me and Atomsk prob down for that.

How much a night? lol
15$ I'm going to try to limit it to like 6 people though so it's not overpacked or anything. If you and Atomsk come I promise yall a bed :) bc I have 2 double beds

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
"I know an Asian one. ACH-OOO! There's gotta be one named that, go look it up"

Lol

B_AWAL

Smash Master
MLG jus **** ALL OVER ever other tourney ever made... Free Everything, Extra Pot money & they had 2 put a cap on all of this... D@MN

****... Trent is goin... I wanna meet/play/learn from Trent

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
i heard if you're registered for this tournament, the shuttle service is free? is it true? what if i'm not registered for the mlg/disney hotel can i still get the shuttle service from the airport?
Please see this page for transportation from the airport: http://www.orlandoairports.net/transport/local_transport.htm

I believe you are talking about the Disney Magical Express which goes back and forth from the Airport to select Disney hotels. For a full listing of the hotels this shuttle services, go here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/airport-service/#subCategory3

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
Who is staying at an hotel and WHICH ONE, IW anna MM PEOPLE.
Im gonna be there. thats enough reason for EVERYONE to be there, sense i AM the party.

edit, also, anyone driving through GA still got space in there car, msg me before tomorrow before i shell out some hard cash to take a bus down there. id rather give you gas money then some overcharging bus station.

Trent

Smash Champion
15$ I'm going to try to limit it to like 6 people though so it's not overpacked or anything. If you and Atomsk come I promise yall a bed :) bc I have 2 double beds
K cool, I'll just give you $30 right when I see you for the two nights. I don't mind sleeping on the floor as long as I get like, some sort of blanket and a pillow too.

And yes, there's going to be a live stream. It'll be on the homepage of mlgpro.com I believe.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
My sheik is 2 and 2 with ally's snake (in friendlies)

I'm da bestest! (in friendlies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom