• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I'm aiming for top 16, then i can forfeit, dance around say I'm pro now MO-FO and be done with smash forever in my hype and glory lol Then you guys can start a novel called the Legend of HRNUT :laugh:

Nah but i'm going for the top...so ally i need to learn whatever you can teach me before the tournaments starts lol if any plz if not then oh well

Gnes

Smash Master
I said I'd win Whobo2, I'm winning this crap (Whobo2 was easy... to be honest Gnes was prob my hardest opponent for being a new one but then I caught on). I got this!
uh uh son....i just stopped camping with the intent to time u out...be prepared next time son...goin dphat on u

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Due to recent events, this will probably be my last tournament until I move to Florida after college.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
He IS the bets player atm. Hes the only godly player that actually adapts in bad situations and mixes it up. People like m2k cant switch it up and have super repetitive playstyle and ADHD is just like m2k imo but diddy/bananas makes you play the game differently so it gets significantly more difficult.

he might be tied with m2k tho. at least m2k ONLY loses to ally and adhd, 2/3 of the best players right now. ally can lose to mikehaze, co18, adhd, me, m2k and adhd loses to atomsk, shadow, nairo, ally, boss, etc.

i think its ally though

Also Snake's the best character :) put that together with ally's skill as a player and....yeah

Gnes

Smash Master
He IS the bets player atm. Hes the only godly player that actually adapts in bad situations and mixes it up. People like m2k cant switch it up and have super repetitive playstyle and ADHD is just like m2k imo but diddy/bananas makes you play the game differently so it gets significantly more difficult.

he might be tied with m2k tho. at least m2k ONLY loses to ally and adhd, 2/3 of the best players right now. ally can lose to mikehaze, co18, adhd, me, m2k and adhd loses to atomsk, shadow, nairo, ally, boss, etc.

i think its ally though

Also Snake's the best character :) put that together with ally's skill as a player and....yeah
Stop talking and team with me

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

i think its ally though

You are right about m2k, but I've beaten him tooo much now, our sets arent even tied anymore. Snake is not best char -.- if M2K mixed up stuff he'd prob beat me. and I'm not losing to anybody ever! I promise!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Snake best character lol U funny Ksizzle.

Big Humour bone

AllyKnight

I got a Forward smash with Ally's name written all over it...
COOL get a dsmash or a side B now!

hey i beat that ness back pretty solidly, when i actually used mk
So? you still lost to him. That's like saying mehhh I lost to m2k b4, now I beat him solidly, who cares. youstill lost to him, you cannot escape it! :laugh:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
weren't u JUST saying that because u beat m2k more now u were the best?

making that ur underlying message,

u weren't exemplifying ur previous losses to him

and im not ignoring my loss, i've just made up for it as of late

AllyKnight

did I say Shaky was better than you? I just said Shaky beat you... I think you got this too seriously o.O

Trev, I don't count low tier as a legit set, sure you can seperate that from norm singles lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom