• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Please read below for the shuttle schedule for transportation from the MLG Hotel (All Star Sports Resort) to the MLG Venue (ESPN World Wide of Sports):

Day 1: Friday, April 16, 2010

• Between Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort and Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex:
  • 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Pick up from All-Star Sports Resort with Round-Trip/Continuous Shuttle Service to Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex.
  • 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. Pick up from All-Star Sports Resort with Round-Trip/Continuous Shuttle Service to Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex.

Day 2: Saturday, April 17, 2010

• Between Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort and Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex
  • 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Pick up from All-Star Sports Resort with Round-Trip/Continuous Shuttle Service to Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex
  • 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. Pick up from All-Star Sports Resort with Round-Trip/Continuous Shuttle Service to Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex.

Day 3: Sunday, April 18, 2010

• Between Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort and Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex
  • 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Pick up from All-Star Sports Resort with Round-Trip/Continuous Shuttle Service to Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex.
  • 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Pick up from All-Star Sports Resort with Round-Trip/Continuous Shuttle Service to Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex.

If you want to get back to your Hotel/Venue during one of the off times, you will need to take the Bus or Taxi.

Bus from All Star Sports Resort:
  • Bus to Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park, transfer to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex bus

Complimentary transportation is available one hour prior to Disney Theme Park opening time up to 3 hours after Disney Theme Park closing time.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This thread title keeps changing, I could of sworn I saw Tyrants name like an hour ago lol
I'm changing the headliner names every day or two. There are to many good players coming just to leave ADHD/Ally/M2K/DEHF/etc up the whole time.

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
I'm changing the headliner names every day or two. There are to many good players coming just to leave ADHD/Ally/M2K/DEHF/etc up the whole time.
Honestly you should just change the name everyday to people registered. so when people see names they can go who the crap are those people? itd be sorta funny?!?!?!

okay maybe not...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
wonder if i'll get mentioned lol probably not good enough yet lol

im not gonna do any MMs before the tourny or during for somewhat obvious reasons. If i see that i wouldnt have to play you in tourny then sure ^_^
sounds like a plan :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
That's not what I ment XD. I ment as part of TXs. Since you just recently got there.

Gnes

Smash Master
Idk if dojo still going anymore since razer not going(they were partnered for this one)

Idk if ill attend the rest without teaming with one of them or someone else who does really good with diddy, and thats very few :(.

So yes...razer not going did influence texas participating...a little hahaha

dao

Smash Cadet
Idk if dojo still going anymore since razer not going(they were partnered for this one)

Idk if ill attend the rest without teaming with one of them or someone else who does really good with diddy, and thats very few :(.

So yes...razer not going did influence texas participating...a little hahaha
We still have MLG Dallas.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So I wanna do some MMs, kszle, atomsk, candy, anti? Atomsk and anti's D3. ksizle's mk, and candy's snake all vs snake?
Good ****, you gotta go all Snake/MK at this. Don't play around with random characters that you might lack Exp with. You gotta gain that stuff as you go along lol.
All of Texas isn't coming anymore.
Words can't express how upset I was when I read this...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Texas is lame. They just got wrecked by red halberd, who is Florida's #8. They don't wanna know what #1-7 will do to them ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

I can't disagree with that, as I was a standbyer as Red ***** the others in Texas. Red proved he was a Black Man that day.

Also I want to go, but can't. I wasn't really confirmed for this as I had to still get the money to buy a ticket, but I don't have the money now. I still might come though, I have my ways of making money.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alex: Hey I'm not gonna break his heart and say no, but if I said yes I couldn't look him in the eyes. That's all I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom