• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i figured i'll camp behind blox and uptilt my heart out until they actually like break through it or something,

i will play some games later on it and see how i truly feel about it

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
**** yeah, I didn't wanna be a legit user of a wireless controller anyway.
(Not that I am, per se.)

Toneh

Smash Lord
I guess the starters are allright since u get alot of strikes, but why are Green Greens, Norfair, Pictochat
and Pokémon Stadium 2 on CP's =/

- No use of Marth’s Grab Release Infinites against Lucas and Ness.
- No use of King Dedede’s Grab Infinites against Bowser, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Samus, and Mario.

Thats good.

Oh and i hope they let people use those wii motes. They dont have a wired version for it..

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I'm gonna practice hiding from the lava in Norfair. Nothing like a free lava KO.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I am highly upset... I purchased everything already. It's not fair to put Wii remote users at a disadvantage.... this is seriously some BS. This isn't like PS3 or 360 where the controllers are the same but just Wireless...

The controllers are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!!... I mean C'mon.. It's a game on the Wii... NOT GAMECUBE!!!
This is suppose to MLG.... Did any of you take into consideration that the controllers are completely different.

And since Wireless controllers are banned...Then I guess there won't be a Brawl tournament since you NEED a Wireless Controller to Start up the Wii... Since that's a General rule!!!

I strongly suggest and recommend that you MLG peeps allow The Wii remote to be used... or atleast give me some reasons why. There are a lot of top players who plan on coming to this. It would suck to ruin a big gaming event like this for players who've grown accustomed to using Wii remotes...

Holla at me MLG Peeps.... I mean Holla at me something Serious!!!

M@v

Subarashii!
Green Greens is pretty lame.

I hope a DDD cps there.
And infinites people on the walls.
Until 300%, when it becomes stalling.
Enjoy your 4 minutes.
Yeah thats what im doing.
GET AT THIS MAN!
I'm timing you out on Norfair.
Enjoy wasting your ban.
No Im timing YOU out with wariooo very ez
If only your Wario was good.

Oh god... Wario on PS2...
lmfaaaooooo.

<3 Florida

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I think MLG didn't take into account people timing out matches. No one wants to watch that or play against it...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Seriously, if anybody here uses a wiimote and cant use GCN controler, i highly recommend you get your money back and not go to MLG.

Rapture, i am apart of the SBR and we gave our recommendations to MLG for rules and stuff and its clear that the rules they made for brawl is NOT what we recommended.

-!-

Smash Lord
Wow, I thought it was a joke until I actually check the MLG site... WTF! This is gonna be a pain in the *** :(

So much for having faith on them XD

-!-

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I know. MLG always screws stuff up.

First Gears, now Brawl. I'm not surprised they made their own rules. They probably want the game to die off the circuit so no one can complain how it isn't at events.

So utterally stupid. I mean, really, some of the rules are just unnecessarily ridiculous.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Seriously, if anybody here uses a wiimote and cant use GCN controler, i highly recommend you get your money back and not go to MLG.

Rapture, i am apart of the SBR and we gave our recommendations to MLG for rules and stuff and its clear that the rules they made for brawl is NOT what we recommended.
can they make any edits or is this final

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
They can always make edits..........but please dont go and hope they will change it when u get there.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Edits? Hah. Don't get your hopes up.

It took them this long to get them up. If any rule changes will happen, it'll be after Orlando. Trust me.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
I am highly upset... I purchased everything already. It's not fair to put Wii remote users at a disadvantage.... this is seriously some BS. This isn't like PS3 or 360 where the controllers are the same but just Wireless...

The controllers are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!!... I mean C'mon.. It's a game on the Wii... NOT GAMECUBE!!!
This is suppose to MLG.... Did any of you take into consideration that the controllers are completely different.

And since Wireless controllers are banned...Then I guess there won't be a Brawl tournament since you NEED a Wireless Controller to Start up the Wii... Since that's a General rule!!!

I strongly suggest and recommend that you MLG peeps allow The Wii remote to be used... or atleast give me some reasons why. There are a lot of top players who plan on coming to this. It would suck to ruin a big gaming event like this for players who've grown accustomed to using Wii remotes...

Holla at me MLG Peeps.... I mean Holla at me something Serious!!!
Maybe they can use the Gamestop version of it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom