• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

OverLade

Smash Hero
This thread is full of win.

Oriental chicks are hawt. So are emo chicks, but I already went over that. Redheads are next.

Tiff or its done.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Oriental chicks are hawt. So are emo chicks, but I already went over that. Redheads are next.

Tiff or its done.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOL ya I was *tempted* to post that pic but I didn't want to be trolling
that hard

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Now I do lol

It's only a 6 hour drive.
Oh that's cool. :) Perhaps we'll meet someday. I bought two MK plushies.... it's the one in the pic on my profile. You can have one
if you agree to play as pink MK for the entire tourny ...

Only *really* special people get stuff from me with no cost attached to it!

:lick:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

Tiff or its done.
Now I will watch Kirby of the Stars again to see that scene again... after watching Spark Kirby own the monster first. =P

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Now I will watch Kirby of the Stars again to see that scene again... after watching Spark Kirby own the monster first. =P
woah wait time the **** out.... this isn't a fan made pic and this was actually in the anime?!

Deoxys

Smash Lord
oh and @ you and RedHalberd acting like u really think oriental chicks are sexy knock dat **** off and quit covering your ***. As srs MK mains you kno this **** is wut really turns u on more than anything else:
I think you're forgetting that we're all super gay. Nice try, though.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I just don't want any MK pros getting offended when they hear you think they like ladies! :laugh:
Stop it! What are you doing?! Are you tryin' to put me outta of a job here? Gates can't troll anymore because the mods are all on his ***!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yep, proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynRbrArgink

As you can see, this wasn't shown in the 4kids dub, but in the original one.
Wow.

Just, wow.

I think you're forgetting that we're all super gay. Nice try, though.
This is just Deoxys' way of saying she wasn't big enough for him. He wants his women to look like this:

I just don't want any MK pros getting offended when they hear you think they like ladies! :laugh:
MK pros are obviously gay. M2K didn't even get a boner from his first kiss. What a ***.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Wow.

Just, wow.

This is just Deoxys' way of saying she wasn't big enough for him. He wants his women to look like this:

MK pros are obviously gay. M2K didn't even get a boner from his first kiss. What a ***.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Gates4Life. <3

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lmao oldest trick in the book to end a "your mom" war.

lulz

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
Strike Wario's Weak Point For Massive Damage!

Hello, Meta Knight Boards, my name is Alfa, and I have a request. I have recently created a thread detailing the percents that other characters kill Wario at, and would like some input from your boards, as to whether or not I have gone through, and gotten the data for every hitbox that Meta Knight has. I would appreciate your input, and ask that you post your responses on the thread I made, and not in here. Please note that so far, the data consists of the first percents that Meta Knight kills Wario at from both the centre, and the edge of Final Destination, without any DI/Momentum Canceling at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The thread is here:

Strike Wario's Weak Point For Massive Damage!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Theres nothing quite as depressing as when a thread stops being named after you. :(
dude I feel ya... happened to me in the Jigglypuff social thread >_<
and another kick in the teeth was it was how i disagreed that jigglypuff was good. there should be a sticky that i think she sucks lol

btw I just realized I hate pink Kirby but I love pink MK? Hmm must be because I like seeing some1 who is suppose to be a serious taciturn bad***with a deep voice who is the best character in the game dressed in pink lol.

edit: lol look at dis (SNIPA IS NOT ME)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck3om4cAuMI

Gates

Banned via Warnings
He still won the set. He 2-stocked like everyone in our pool without really trying.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Now that's what I call Brawl+.
how is the d-smash hacked? It looks the same to me.
It's funny because DSmash is always fast lololololol! @_@ Troll better plz. :p
i disagreed that jigglypuff was good.
Wait, there are people who think Jigglypuff is good? No joke?
Lol, someone's vocab was expanded by Pokemon.:bee:
So I Dededecided M2K in pools today.

Discuss.
Gates... at a tournament! >:O AMAZING!

You DDcided him while he was ahead in stock, didn't you? :p
****, seriously?

i swear M2K is getting worse at this game
Fool! Robots don't get worse!

Top Bottom