• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Come to think of it it says I'm the only one online when I go and look too...weird.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I harly ever see that list. lol
But, considering SWF it's not the only forum I'm on, it's not the first time I see something like that...
(weird could be a "no new posts" message....)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYrlzvHwbPE&feature=related

^ moar lulz

Charging people for ANY of the **** being offered on virtual console= robbery.Why pay when you can rom it? Also Nintendo if you don't want people doing illegal **** like downloading mother 3 or even the translation WHY DONT YOU ****ING RELEASE IT IN THE STATES?!

i proudly hack my games and mod my wii. It pays back all the gay nintendo does. Also sometimes for the lulz i play as wario man on basic brawl. I don't attack anyone tho. I just do it to see people's reaction.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You should just use Wario Man's uair repeatedly to circle camp under the stage.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYrlzvHwbPE&feature=related

^ moar lulz

Charging people for ANY of the **** being offered on virtual console= robbery.Why pay when you can rom it? Also Nintendo if you don't want people doing illegal **** like downloading mother 3 or even the translation WHY DONT YOU ****ING RELEASE IT IN THE STATES?!

i proudly hack my games and mod my wii. It pays back all the gay nintendo does. Also sometimes for the lulz i play as wario man on basic brawl. I don't attack anyone tho. I just do it to see people's reaction.
*gets on wario man*

*walks around, takes 0 damage between the star rods, bomb bombs, hammers*

*laughs*

Usually when i get the smash ball, i just walk up to people as wario man and they jump air dodge away or rollorlorlorlorlorlorlorlrolroll to the other side, or if they're an idiot they attack me.

My favorite part is when i walk into a mob of people, turn around and up taunt before wafting, then i up taunt and lol irl

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
man that was such a good game

when Fassad came back with loving trumpets coming out of him i ****ing LOLed so hard.. AND he had a translator with him

Suspect

Smash Hero
I laugh so hard when I see people trying to act like piracy is the right thing to do and is ok. What a bunch of ungrateful *****, I hope someone steals from you guys one day.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I laugh so hard when I see people trying to act like piracy is the right thing to do and is ok. What a bunch of ungrateful *****, I hope someone steals from you guys one day.
making multiple versions of pokemon and conning kids to buy all versions= stealing

charging people for old games when they can be downloaded for free= stealing

returning the love to nintendo. Also, most games I rom I actually own.

She caressed mine last night, mmmmm.
You could only ****ing wish, loser. Also quit txting Tallman when he's at my house, **** it!

;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Miss Sno has Junk Caressing Disorder. I know the perfect treatment for her.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Player4 is away 11:17 am
Date with Tallman *giggles* 1h and 20m ago Comment
Stay in touch. Send player4 a text message
SniperNightOwl 11:17 am
(11:17:49 AM): NO u
(11:18:17 AM): well w/e he already knows im cheating on him with Porky
(11:18:22 AM): wahahahahaha

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Wait, I thought Tallman WAS Porky.

but srsly tallman cheated on me first with xyro (he had him over for his birthday i heard they slept in same bed too) now going out to the movies with player 4. What is this I don't even. Excuse me I have a Pigmask army to **** to get my revenge.....

:lick:

edit: Porky wont fit on my custom name, so ill have to use his smilie

(]c) or (}c) ?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Fat people too.
this too sadly. In fact I think Houston is the fattest city in the u.s. I guess the humid weather can be a john for making people tired and lazy, but like i said- its a john, because im not fat (and maybe a few other people in my area if im lucky) and it's called "exercisng indoors"

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
We do have the fattest city, in the world actually.
god **** son, in the world you say? Wow i knew houston ****ed up but i didnt know we were THAT bad. Glad im getting the **** out of this country-*** ****ed up town. There's **** flyin in mai mouth... ect. ect.

you know what sucks? Fat chicks. Like it's always the fat ( or ugly ) ones wearing these low cut shirts with their nasty fat **** hanging out. Make me want to puke in my mouth. All the girls with legit looks (including myself) dress properly and never ***** themselves at all. It's like fat/ugly chicks are compensating with exposing their boobs. It's really unpleasant and they shouldn't do that.
Guys want girls who look like me to do it amirite

hahaha disregard that will never happen

edit: thats generalizing my uni, not my area, thankfully.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
what you mean fattest city? we got plenty of fat ****s here women, share the hate

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
is it just me or is swf starting to suck in general? Just... not be as useful or fun. Not counting all the 502 errors... it just seems like it's losing it's touch/getting old.

Top Bottom