• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

sno likes to bring up stuff that was cool on aib like when i got banned from there like its some brand new thang or some shiiiit

I also would like in tallmans pants, they fit so perfectly

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hey guys, im back from being grounded for a day xD. My mom caught me trying to vacuum up debbie cakes with the vacuum cleaner :(

Nah im jking, i did cuse her out though and i said im sorry and were good now though.

Well this is i htink my 1st or 2nd time posting here so i just wanna say hey to everyone and i hope there is some nice people i can meet here :)

Oh and im trying to decide on a color for my MK... i normally listen to rock music while i play with him because it gets me fired up and makes me more aggresive so i punish more it seems lol.

So what color is more of a rocker/ bad guy for MK?

Player-3

Smash Hero
green is the best mk

i want in tallmans pants

i have 58 infraction points 2 more till super ban get at me

HotWings

Smash Ace
... Does green look like a rocker the most?

I have to admit... the pink would have the be the most uncommon and plus it looks like a dragon where as the blue one looks like a bat.

So green looks the best?? I dont really care, i just wanna look cool when i kickass xD

HotWings

Smash Ace
So do you all think that t he green MK looks like a rocker the most? If not then what other color does?

Oh and its nice to see some actice and nice people in the MK boards.. im glad to be here!! :)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

This is the greatest MK known to man. You also get brownie points with me if you can make yourself look like this. (Intentionally or non-intentionally.)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You can tell that he is playing Ghostbusters cause you can look at the TV and decipher that he is playing that game. You can tell he was hardcore into that **** too, pressing buttons super fast not wanting to die lol.

As for rocker, Green? That's Hippie MK. Red/regular is probably your best bet.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
This is going to shock people, but when I first played Brawl... I wanted to get Jigglypuff asap because y'know, this was before we knew she was F-tier material and I planned to soley main her. I thought beating classic mode would get me her (I got Falcon instead ) and the first character I picked to do it was..................

Red Meta knight. Shocked? In retrospect I know I am. How did I pass up pink, I even looked through all his colors... but it was red MK who won my heart initially.

edit: I think the reason why I like pink now, is because I never played a Kirby game or watched the anime when Brawl first came out so I had no background info on MK. Also this was right when the game came out and tiers didnt formulate yet.

I now know Metaknight is an honorable, taciturn, calculating servant of DDD; and he is the best character in Brawl. So to me it's funny seeing him in pink. Imagine a pink Melee Fox. Hahahah I would use that too!

HotWings

Smash Ace
Alright thanks for the advice DMG. I'll just keep thinking about what color ima pick.. i'll prob choose by tommorow.

Nice meeting you all ;)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lol i thought it was common knowledge honestly

doesnt matter what map, the dark spot is still there, you can only see it when MK has his legs spread wide out. So it has to be something with this color model because as seen in my pics, the lighting from the stage is not affecting it at all loool. However, if you look at the screenshots closely, the other areas of the models body are being directly affected by the light on the stage.

As far as i know, all other MKs besides green dont have the dark spot. If they do its not as obvious as this one is
Why you lookin at the bottom huh?
see

cuz she all about dat ***

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I didn't know flat chested women had such an effect on M2K :confused:
You never seen me before, (or at least below my neck iirc tallman showed a pic of us together) so your trolling is invalid.

Speaking of that matter, I actually look bigger than I really am because I work out so much.

wankstakirby

Smash Rookie
sno is flat this is certain. if she wasnt she wouldnt have to point out the validity of your trolling

m2k sd'd cuz antherchu sent a real electro shock into his system

and that green mk is gross becuz he has ****stains on the outside of his clothes

EDIT: pics or gtfo surfboard chest

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You never seen me before, (or at least below my neck iirc tallman showed a pic of us together) so your trolling is invalid.

Speaking of that matter, I actually look bigger than I really am because I work out so much.
I've seen you IRL at Hobos before. Credibility restored. GG, CP?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
sno is flat this is certain. if she wasnt she wouldnt have to point out the validity of your trolling

m2k sd'd cuz antherchu sent a real electro shock into his system

and that green mk is gross becuz he has ****stains on the outside of his clothes

EDIT: pics or gtfo surfboard chest
quit getting banned lol

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Anther and M2K just ******* around? Lol that didn't seem like either of them, and if it was, it's obvious they weren't being serious.
That's what I thought haha.
Thought it was funny nevertheless :laugh:

also LOL@Green MK dark spot

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
k well itd help if you wouldnt you know