• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

tipzzzzzz

edit:wbr?ihave similar problem,i lack motivation more so then anything else,but i still think b+>brawl in time

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Gayer than I am in Brawl GHNeko. Props.

10/10 for you.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ugh it got super cold in houston, i couldnt sleep and i kept waking up every half hour for the whole night, I was awake completely since 4:00 am, I have a migrane and now i feel really high. ._.

Nic64

Smash Lord
It's like 10 degrees here right now and it's windy as ****, hearing people from texas complain about cold amuses and saddens me.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Samboner is going to beat both ADHD and Dojo :laugh:

[/fantasy]
I don't think he's going. He said he may go to Whobo tho. Correct me if im wrong.

It's like 10 degrees here right now and it's windy as ****, hearing people from texas complain about cold amuses and saddens me.
I know it is a crime, esp because my birthplace is Chicago... >.>

Nic64

Smash Lord
At least you/your parents are smart, every year around this time I'm like "wtf do I still live here" :laugh:

Veril

Frame Savant
Have any of you MK mains done any hitstun data collection in frame advance? It seems like a worthwhile endeavor since MK's one of the only characters with legit combos in this sh***y game.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Have any of you MK mains done any hitstun data collection in frame advance? It seems like a worthwhile endeavor since MK's one of the only characters with legit combos in this sh***y game.
rofl

btw this tier list is all wrong:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7889848#post7889848

Jigglypuff needs to be first because I'm maining her again and you main her too amirite? ;) LET HER ****ING BE FIRST ON SOME TIER LIST! SHE DESERVES IT IF IM PLAYING HER AGAIN! :lick:

uhg now i sound like im meat riding my looks/being vain. This is not the case- I just want Puff to be SS tier SOMEWHERE >.>

Veril

Frame Savant
The hottest players I've encountered use squirtle, Jiggs or Peach in B+ at least as seconds if not actual mains (Guru, G-reg, and Cactuar). Being a NY B+ smasher is a better predictor of sexiness than anything else though.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
E-Sarcasm?

I'm being mad serious. And Homo.

You're like a heavy wind blowing past me as I walk the thin tight rope of sexuality pushing me towards the other side.

You're also the saftey net to make sure my that fall, while long, hard, and fast, ultimately saves me and holds me tight above the cement that would of been my place of death.

You're also my guide to this new life style of blatent homo-ism and ultimately my goal.

You are beautiful.

All homo. So srs.

<3

황미영

Smash Champion
E-Sarcasm?

I'm being mad serious. And Homo.

You're like a heavy wind blowing past me as I walk the thin tight rope of sexuality pushing me towards the other side.

You're also the saftey net to make sure my that fall, while long, hard, and fast, ultimately saves me and holds me tight above the cement that would of been my place of death.

You're also my guide to this new life style of blatent homo-ism and ultimately my goal.

You are beautiful.

All homo. So srs.

<3
LIEZ!!! :mad:

And if not, D'AAAAWWWW! :embarrass

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Of course it is! Why wouldn't it be?! D;

Here is another one.

Sadly though, I don't have straight hair. D;
YES. THIS IS WHAT IM GETTING AT. REAL MEN LIKE PINK! REAL MEN ALSO USE PINK MK AND JIGGLYPUFF (that reminds me of Bowyer lol)

AND REAL MEN RESEMBLE CUTIEKNIGHT!

as much as I think the Meta knight on the left is hyper cute and I am super obsessed with it, after much debate I have come to the conclusion the Meta knight on the right is actually the much more adorable one.

to the Meta knight in this picture: don't hurt me, lol. I <3 you. >.> Also, I thought about making a "If my Meta knight was on crack he would look something like this" thread parodying Gates' M2K **** but I know it would just get locked.

황미영

Smash Champion
FFFFU- I think I just helped her out in her argument... xD

I like that outfit though. ;D My friends made it for me.

Liek supa supa srs?! Thank you. ;DDDD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
:0

I... I was gonna make a post about Dina caressing my junk but...

GHNeko killed every boner I have had and will ever had with that sweeping love letter.

I gotta go curl into a ball in a corner somewhere.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
:0

I... I was gonna make a post about Dina caressing my junk but...

GHNeko killed every boner I have had and will ever had with that sweeping love letter.

I gotta go curl into a ball in a corner somewhere.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:( every boner u will ever have? U mean I can't even give you a boner anymore? :( :urg:

SniperNightOwl (2:58:13 PM): i might have to
SniperNightOwl (2:58:21 PM): post nudes of myself
SniperNightOwl (2:58:25 PM): to balance out the gayness
samboner99 (2:59:42 PM): hahahaha
samboner99 (2:59:47 PM): your gonna give
samboner99 (2:59:50 PM): DMG
samboner99 (2:59:55 PM): a heart attack
SniperNightOwl (3:00:00 PM): LOL

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No it's like GHNeko is like:

In the Wind,
The Warrior's Hair Blows like a Tranquil blooming of a Jasmin Flower,
His Chest so solid, supportive, unmovable, finely Sculpted by the Gods themselves,
His Eyes glinted in the sun as he spoke those soft words that made my very feet become soft and shake in pleasant chaos,
Oh how his soft, subtle lips can comfort me...

All I heard was:
BLAH BLAH BLAH GAY GAY GAY EYES BURNING
BLAH BLAH BLAH GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY BLAH GAY BLAH BLAH
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
BLAH BLAH GAY BLAH BLAH FABULOUS!!!! GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
BLAH BLAH Jasmin Flower BLAH BLAH BLAH AKSDJSKALJDKLA
ALSKDJLASKJFAL;GKS;DKF;OASJGOPASJGOPASGJ0T EWUQT0U 30-
W4TU -QW4UKASEGFOPQWK90TU9QW304U TQW0J TQWEOJT OPQW FLARBLE GARBLE GARBLE GARBLE!!!111!!!11!!

*Eyes Bleed*

Like, I can handle a man in a Pink outfit. That's ok. But when you write a god **** Haiku/Love Story/Awakening of Love/Dawning of Pleasure about it, I have to turn my head a bit as another part of my soul becomes whittled down.

Top Bottom