• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
EVERYONE WHO HAS SEEN ME IN R/L AT HOBO18 AND THE HOUSTON SMASHFEST HAS SEEN MY BOOBS!

:urg: kinda sounds like i flashed everyone
KINDA.

Actually I was planning on giving him to Affinity. He can take care of MK much better than I can. =3
<midwest regional **** talk>
How many national level tourneys has Affinity placed at? That little MWW ***** wouldn't be able to do **** for your MK. He'd be much better off in the hands of Judge or M2K or Overswarm if he doesn't mind gay stages.
</mwrst>

Don't you live in Texas? Send him to Dojo. Affinity is fine too I guess.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

KINDA.

How many national level tourneys has Affinity placed at? That little MWW ***** wouldn't be able to do **** for your MK. He'd be much better off in the hands of Judge or M2K or Overswarm if he doesn't mind gay stages.
</mwrst>

Don't you live in Texas? Send him to Dojo.
@ your sig

omfg Gates you *****!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol

So anyway like I was saying.

I really appreciate you giving me advice on pokemans. I know you're really good and you don't just give advice out to everyone so I appreciate you helping me out here.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lol

So anyway like I was saying.

I really appreciate you giving me advice on pokemans. I know you're really good and you don't just give advice out to everyone so I appreciate you helping me out here.
I had to help my fellow MK board troll buddy!!! And im really glad you won!!

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
You still haven't posted boobs so it's yet to be proven, skank.

Maybe he needs a change of scenery. I hear MW is pretty good to Metaknights, particularly the Ohio area.

(ie. Send him to live with M2K)
SoCal is pretty good for Metas. Berieve it! There's like 5 Meta Knights. (Tyrant, Havok, Roka, DSF, and Bardull)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
</mwrst>
I took Top 8 at NKv2, which brought in over 100 players from all over the MW and SW. Is that good? :confused:

Also, MM?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Speaking of MMs, at Hobo 20 I should do MM victims at Pokemon. lol WOW it would be like taking candy from a baby. I'd totally do a 50$ MM with anyone there! Teehee it would be me robbing kiddies of their money :lick:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
LOL That's so mean, but no one's stopping you XD
Well i don't think anyone is stupid enough to MM me at pokemon honestly, unless at HOBO20 they didn't know who I was, and thought "lolagirlplayingpokemonthiswillbeeasy" and proceed to get ****ed.

Affinity is fine.
Should I make this my new sig.................?
u ***

no. I like my old one too much

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dina, let him pretend that he's a good troll. Maybe someday he'll actually become one.

Either that or he'll give up.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Affinity can't even run a matchup thread right, how is he supposed to make a combo video?

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Maybe someone else can make it for him.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Affinity can't even run a matchup thread right, how is he supposed to make a combo video?
Actually I think Affinity should be a MK board mod. But that's just me.

I also think I should be a Jigglypuff mod, so I can make a topic entitled "Jigglypuff is only viable online and is utter garbage offline" and make it a sticky. It would quite possibly be the most informing topic on the entire forum .

:bee:

Staco

Smash Champion
Any1 of you want to buy me a ticket so that I can fly to some american big tourney? :D

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
for that reason you'd make a bad mod
1. Epic fail for stalking me

2. Epic fail for failing to accept the truth about Jigglypuff.

GJ.

And honestly, I wouldn't want to be a mod of the Jigglypuff boards. It truly is the armpit of SWF, why the hell did you think airgemini quit modding the place? I rarely even go there anymore too.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So many people just don't know how to stalk Dina correctly.

It's really not that hard once you get it down.

Top Bottom