• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Just do this

h(b) (/b)i

(change the parenthesis to brackets)
Basically just put bold code with a bunch of spaces between the code and one letter on each side of the code

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
SWF Global Rules said:
1. No Spam
Posts that are irrelevant to or inappropriate for the topic of discussion are considered spam, including off-topic posts/threads, posts with no substantive content, posts that simply restate things that have already been said, and posts that include questions that have already been answered. Do not attempt to bypass the minimum characters per post restriction (also known as "10char").
It never really gets enforced, though.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Just do this

h(b) (/b)i

(change the parenthesis to brackets)
Basically just put bold code with a bunch of spaces between the code and one letter on each side of the code
Aren't you supposed to be a mod?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
hahahaha i wont lie the triple post made me laugh

p4 i approve of your avatar

Player-4

See you in 25 years
hahahaha i wont lie the triple post made me laugh

p4 i approve of your avatar
He got his just desserts, and thank you :)

Well, at least he locks a lot of threads...
Rofl, I really do, but MK boards have so many stupid threads or threads that can be asked in the Q&A. I've become more relaxed with it lately though.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
It was so ironic that you told a good trick to bypass the 10char limit, which is kinda pointless in the first place.
Also, MK boards get a lot of stupid stuff because of all the noobs who start whining how cheap we are.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
As long as people aren't spamming 1 liners every post, then I don't really mind it.

People know when they're spamming and when they're just asking/answering questions in short. Nothing really wrong with doing so.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, very rarely will one of my posts be less than 10 characters. So yeah, it's kind of useless unless you're trying to spam.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
He got his just desserts
P4's infaction PM to me.
Player-4 said:
Dear Gates,

You have received a 1 pound cake at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more pastries, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your pastries are eaten.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of pastries, please review the Global Rules and Menu.

Original Pastry:

If you have a question about this pastry, please contact the moderator who served your table. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Food Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all pastry products expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums wait staff
THIS IS DELICIOUS!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I guess you won't be needing those infraction points then. You want me to get rid of em?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I should probably post here more. XP
I'm running a tournament this weekend and I'm probably going to use a little bit of MK. D'= So I'll try and ask questions here and there if I can for the next few days.
I'd ask in the Q&A if I were you, no one really posts or answers worth while stuff in here

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
i think wi-fi is dead again it seems to be having a habit of being dead right when i come home from school

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Indeed indeed.

I've always wondered, would MK make a good pirate? I've always imagined MK as a ****** pirate like from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Top Bottom