• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Getting the perfect IVs and nature is already a thing of the past. There's RNG Abuse for basement dwellers who actually take the time learning how to do it and its still cheating.
yeah man its all about dat rng abuse

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
:( why does everyone say that its his sexy **** face he puts on everytime before fighting :confused:

Bison's teeth S tier

Gates

Banned via Warnings
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i do have a few metagross but like they aint trained for those slots :mad: n i got a tyranitar too

u should get on aim n talk to me about this i still got other questions
Sorry, last night I went to see Machete, went to a party afterwards, got drunk, got back home at 6 am, and slept off my hangover until 5 pm, so I wasn't on AIM. You can PM me your questions if you want.

yeah man its all about dat rng abuse
So basically people like you? :)

So since most of the people who use this social don't feel like discussing Pokemon, what should the topic be changed to?
lol @ thinking this is a democracy.

Hey guys I made a wall of text without insulting anyone
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285744
If you make a wall of text but don't insult anyone, what's the point?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
So basically people like you? :)
i cant tell if your attempting to troll me or just dont know what the hell you even talking about. I'll just assume its both

metaknight isnt real. So he would have no opinion on who he eats sushi with.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
but canon wise meta knight probly eats really well. DDD is a rich King so MK probly gets top service because he's really high ranked in his army.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i dont think so. MK is very loyal, I played some of the
important
kirby games and watched the anime. I can't see him trying to overthrow his king. At the most he tried to take over himself in KSS because he disliked Dreamlands "Lazy lifestyle" so it could be implied he disliked how DDD was running things but its never stated he was overthrowing him.

but it cool he overthrow him in brawl all day wit dat 40:60 mu in his favor ;)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ooooooooooo is that only in like the anime?
nope, even in video game mk is head of the meta knights. He'd send an army after kirby a lot in kirby's adventure at the end of levels then escape.

kirby adventure is like the only nes game i like and only kirby game i like

i think nes zelda fails so hard. man i guess games were just so ****ing ****ty back then a peice of vomit like that game appeased every1 i got it on virtual console before i got homebrew they shot u on map and u dont know where to go its terrible

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
have u considered nose surgery or something like it to help?

i had the same issue then found out a bone was causing mine

Kaffei

Smash Hero
He's not a leader of meta knights he's a leader of the star warriors that is what they say in the show

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
have u considered nose surgery or something like it to help?

i had the same issue then found out a bone was causing mine
i feel a little better now

sadly its genetics. my mom has same thing... prone to migranes.. :urg:

He's not a leader of meta knights he's a leader of the star warriors that is what they say in the show
yes he is show is not even close to canon

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
what's canon?
canon means like true storyline. Spin offs or stuff that isn't mainstream aren't canon. Kinda like zelda 2 or metal gear: snake's revenge. What happened in those games didn't affect the real storyline, it was like they didnt happen.

Top Bottom