• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokenness! Round 2! Feb 28 "Hola Señorita!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Ohh noez live stream is down what are the angry watchers going to do now :(

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Some memorable quotes from Mystery Commentator Guy:

"And Quik counterpicks Metaknight. What a shocking development, possibly. I don't really know Quik, this might be perfectly normal. Possibly shocking."

"Oh, a trip! We all love the trip. And that was a forced trip, so you can't complain about it, *******."

"And a grab? Yes, a grab! I was right. Of course I was right, I'm the commentator."

"And now the counterpick. Olimar? Is he going Olimar? I thought that was a joke. Ah, Kirby! I like this man. Oh wait, Metaknight. I dislike him a little bit."

"Im rooting for... well actually, both of their colours are pretty bland, so I don't really care."

"Oh, and someone stays on the ledge too long. I'm not sure who it was, but I assume it was Quik, since he's missing a stock."

"Oh, grand finals is starting! Anther and Lain. I bet you Anther will go Pikachu. Hoho, he is! I should have bet on this. I would make money."

"Oh, and Nana takes the thunderbolt for Popo. What a good little sister. Or possibly big sister. Or lover, I'm not really clear on their relationship."

"And with Nana dead, Popo will surely follow soon. Because behind every man, there is a great woman. Well that's not true, but there might be women listening, so I have to say it."

"Oh, and a combo! Shuttle Loop to glide. This combo happens frequently, because Shuttle Loop often ends with a glide."

"And Anther's turn to counterpick. It is 1-1. That means they've both won once. They have each won one match. And also both lost one match. That is what 1-1 means."

"Ah, Lucario is a midweight. I knew that, because he's getting chaingrabbed. Light people don't get chaingrabbed. I bet you didn't know that, because you aren't at tournaments right now like I am. This means I'm better than you."

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Hahaha, that's ****ing awesome... Panda, sorry, we're replacing you with WTP :)

edit: Results cause nobody's posted it yet...

Singles:
1. Anther
2. Lain
3. Quik
4. Hunger
5. Bowyer
5. Judge
7. Arty
7. SamuraiPanda

Doubles:
1. Anther and Lain
2. Omniswell and Quik
3. Bowyer and Judge

Vayseth

Smash Master
Lol... I'm home this was hella fun, nice job Vayseth Webster Kakashi all other TO's it went down way better this time!
Thank you! We couldn't have done it without everyone bringing set ups! Thanks to all who helped out! Also, it was good to finally talk to/play you S.O.L.I.D.! I'm sure we'll meet up again next month! Keep it up!

Shouts:

WTP- YOU'RE THE ****ING MAN. I hope we can go to the circuit event this weekend! We'll have to get some commentary going again XD

Folk and Nathan: YOU TWO ARE THE BEST. You'd BETTER come next month. Freakin' low tiers.... lol.

MICHIGAN: WE RULE AT EVERY GAME. ...except for the ones we don't enter.

Vayseth: You're the man. However, get **** going on time next time!

Norm: Don't tell me how to do my job =P I really appreciate your help and input though. GGs with the stream.

Next month's tournament (if the schedule doesn't change) falls on my B-Day! Come celebrate with Vayseth next month everyone! =D

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Ill do shout outs latter cause I dont remember a lot of names.

Vayseth sig is win

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Results thread plz I wanna do shoutouts I can't remember everyone lol...

Vayseth wasn't that Puck not Folk that you're talking about? (That Lucas in our pool.)

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Norm: Don't tell me how to do my job =P I really appreciate your help and input though. GGs with the stream.
I've just gotten screwed over with hand made brackets before and i didn't realize you had used tio to make the bracket still. (the reason i thought you did was because i would have thought i should have been playing like people not on my side of the winner bracket in the loser's bracket... i know bo played boywer twice and i almost played omni twice.)

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Some memorable quotes from Mystery Commentator Guy:

"And Quik counterpicks Metaknight. What a shocking development, possibly. I don't really know Quik, this might be perfectly normal. Possibly shocking."

"Oh, a trip! We all love the trip. And that was a forced trip, so you can't complain about it, *******."

"And a grab? Yes, a grab! I was right. Of course I was right, I'm the commentator."

"And now the counterpick. Olimar? Is he going Olimar? I thought that was a joke. Ah, Kirby! I like this man. Oh wait, Metaknight. I dislike him a little bit."

"Im rooting for... well actually, both of their colours are pretty bland, so I don't really care."

"Oh, and someone stays on the ledge too long. I'm not sure who it was, but I assume it was Quik, since he's missing a stock."

"Oh, grand finals is starting! Anther and Lain. I bet you Anther will go Pikachu. Hoho, he is! I should have bet on this. I would make money."

"Oh, and Nana takes the thunderbolt for Popo. What a good little sister. Or possibly big sister. Or lover, I'm not really clear on their relationship."

"And with Nana dead, Popo will surely follow soon. Because behind every man, there is a great woman. Well that's not true, but there might be women listening, so I have to say it."

"Oh, and a combo! Shuttle Loop to glide. This combo happens frequently, because Shuttle Loop often ends with a glide."

"And Anther's turn to counterpick. It is 1-1. That means they've both won once. They have each won one match. And also both lost one match. That is what 1-1 means."

"Ah, Lucario is a midweight. I knew that, because he's getting chaingrabbed. Light people don't get chaingrabbed. I bet you didn't know that, because you aren't at tournaments right now like I am. This means I'm better than you."
I wanna sig the whole thing. Too good

What's The Point

Smash Master
Panda left the commenting, then soon after Omni did. Since no one was left to commentate and I was bored, I picked up the mike and started rambling. Apparently that was a good choice.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i'm surpised that i was the only one to end up streaming.. i thought more people said they would bring their stuff to stream. :/

Vayseth

Smash Master
When you told me you didn't tell me it was against toph and terf. That makes it so much better XD

Can the owner of the wii with the texture hacks PM me? I think it was Polska but I'm not sure...

judge!

Smash Ace
hunger- EPIC match holy hell was down to the last hit.

lain- didnt get to face eachother = / w/e u know i woulda won XD

anther- lol 3 way lucario dittos <3. fox beats pika......without cg XD

quik-omg....i lost to a wario..NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

bowyer- lol our suicide matches XD w/e it was fun we rocked

toph- we have a special bond lmao. u better go to next tourney

omni- i guess i wanted to 1st **** a mcflurry then i tossed it out the window wtf? ahaha to ****ing funny

dark K- omg ty for housing us all it was a blast stayin at your house.

vayyyyy- <3333

panda- dear god i remember talking to u so ****ing wasted. not making any sense.

norm- always that round 3 =P. dont be annoyed im very good against snakes

lain

Smash Master
I realize I'm way too lazy to do shoutouts. Too many people.

But to everyone I played, gg's. To everyone I saw, I love you. To everyone I smoked with, I super love you.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
too tired ofr shoutouts didnt do well in singles it was fun making fun of lain like always :) anther won gg's i hate life

and judge have fun at your hotel party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom