• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokenness! Round 2! Feb 28 "Hola Señorita!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
hmm now i need to actully warm up.... pools are too fun. and lain i got a secrect character ready to play you with

HUNGER sup ;)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
omni...i already told you what's goin down son. stop arguing with vay vay. this isn't hyping the tournament at all.

unless u guys are gonna brawl for bed spots :psycho:
i know argueing is in my blood :) i know whats goin down and i thank you for that man.

I'd win =( Last time I brawled him he couldn't sit right for a week.

By "brawl" I mean...

<3 Omni.

OMFG, THIS TOURNAMENT IS COMING UP SO FAST! Get HYPE!!!
hmm for a minute i thought you were talking about the game brawl.

you were talking about the cheap shot falcon knee in my infected chrons diseased intestine lmao

Vayseth

Smash Master
Just to plug my **** again:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223359

I'm bringing whatever people have posted in there and if you post before 11 am tomorrow and are going to the tournament I will bring it for you. If not, I'll catch ya next month!

However, I am bringing my figures for sale and selling them for all about $5 a piece. I have guilty gear, idol m@ster, naruto, azumanga daioh, etc. I have a ton of stuff for sale so if you're interested I will definitely sell those to you! You'll have to see what I got when I get there, seeing as I can't post an elaborate list atm.

Just know: bring extra cash. I gots rare figures.

ShadowoftheVlad

Smash Rookie
I just registered so I could post here, me and a friend are coming to this tournament, but we're coming all the way from Joliet. Does anyone have the number we're supposed to call if we're going to be late for the brawl doubles registration?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
For those wondering, I have a Live Feed of the people here having a Sing Star battle.

Good Luck finding the feed. =p

I'll upload the Sing Star videos after the tournament is over. =p

Sorry to hear that BH, I'll see you next weekend! ^_^

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
So yeah, guess we're comin.

What setups do you want, and is there a super-cheap place to park?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Kish - You can bring whatever set-ups you want. I think we might be set in some but whatever you can bring is welcomed, bringing Set-ups Waives your venue fee.

As far as parking goes. If you arrive early you can find parking around the area, Meter Parking, but it will be cheap, like $1 for 2 Hours, and some places only charge until 6PM, and others until 9PM. Or you can try a Parking Lot, but those are more expensive like $10+ for the whole day.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Kish - You can bring whatever set-ups you want. I think we might be set in some but whatever you can bring is welcomed, bringing Set-ups Waives your venue fee.

As far as parking goes. If you arrive early you can find parking around the area, Meter Parking, but it will be cheap, like $1 for 2 Hours, and some places only charge until 6PM, and others until 9PM. Or you can try a Parking Lot, but those are more expensive like $10+ for the whole day.
whats early? because that sounds like it might be just as cheap as bus and i don't really want to ride bus with set-up.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Bringing my N64/Smash 64, save me a setup! :)
Somebody bring an extra controller, I have only three controllers and it would be cool if we could play some 2v2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom