• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK BANNED 2000$-5K payout tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
So heres the details on the said event, if we held a 2-5K tournament on the west coast, [B]MK banned[/B] would you attend?

Because we are strongly thinking of having a large scale tournament without MK and well see how that goes, a proving ground if you will. We just want to see how an MK free tournament would go with large payout and if we could get enough people to run a succesful tournament.

Just ask yourself would you do better at an MK banned tournament? Especially with such a large pot?

We are thinking of holding one of the largest MK banned tournaments but we would like input get as many people that you know to comment on this blog.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
do it man. i would like to see a tier list without mk included in it. i wonder how much it would change if any. i wouldnt come all the way over to the wc for it but good luck to ya anyway

-random lurker-

CBK

Smash Journeyman
The reason this is here is because I want your guys's imput first.
See what the DK mains think.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I would more than likely go.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
That would be amazing, I would definatly come since my chances would increase in winning.

Its so important I responded here even though I don't main Dk.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
but I like fighting MK.

BAN DDD
How do you play against metas? I always have trouble with them. If they spam nado i lose, if they dont, its last hit wins.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
LOOK Guys MK is not un-defeatable the fact stands that the character hitboxes attacks and move properties give him huge gigantic advantages in most of his matches. And the closest MK comes to a bad matchup is 6:4 or 55:45. But this isn't a debate about if he's resonable, but more would you come if you saw this tournament? big money and no MK, D3 is a joke of course Infinite ban would be on for this tournament, And D3 V Dk no infinites is not in D3's favor!

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
This could be fun. Besides, if Metaknight does effect the meta-game as much as people have been claiming, then a tourney like this would give a better idea of what it would be like in a Metaknight-banned scene. There's no harm in it at all, so why not? :) I'd go if I could, though I'm more curious about what the results would be than actually caring that MK is banned...

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Unfortunately for me NC is on the opposite side of the US. I would love to attend but I doubt I could.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Give me a good reason why this is in the DK boards?

If you actually want replies - repost this somewhere else where it actually goes. (Regional tourney forums, General/Tactical perhaps, I don't know. It just doesn't belong in a character board. Especially DK?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom