• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
@gamewatching
thanks
¿someone knows a person that can help me with the psa for ludwig because im bad at psa?

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
hay kangaroogreen can you make me CSPs for Lemmy?
Gotta make some for Waddle Doo first. Repost later.

and kangaroogreen can you make me too csp's for ludwig thanks
same as above.

D: But Shadow is over Pikachu... now what... could someone do the character copy of Pikachu to someone else?

EDIT: Which bone controls Pikachu's base part of it's ears?
the bone is
LMimiN and RMimiN

these ones :

it's responsible of the global shiny-ness and lighting,
compare it with a real SSBB MDL0
Holy crap! Didn't know about this, Thanks! :)
Gonna test it right now.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
When can I get that iggy model from NSMBWii D: D: and Ill put him over ness thats fine aniverage (sorry if i spelled it wrong) Yes it would be an epic fight I would love to see that meaning put the original costumes at team colors I SAY WE MAKE IT A MACHINIMA!!! lol

Serrix continue work on shadow over pikachu ill personally put him over Ganondorf myself afterwards

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
the bone is
LMimiN and RMimiN
Thanks... editing your first animation you made to make it's antennae more bent forward. (OMFG I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
)
EDIT: Is there any way to move Pikachu's HaveN to it's hand instead of it's mouth? Shadow itself doesn't HAVE a mouth... (In Machinma it speaks like telepathy, or just an echo coming from it.)
(EDIT: And what controls the ends of Pikachu's ears? After the last bend. I ask, because after you edited the ears, they bend back at the ends and I don't know how to reverse that...

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Thanks... editing your first animation you made to make it's antennae more bent forward. (OMFG I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
)
EDIT: Is there any way to move Pikachu's HaveN to it's hand instead of it's mouth? Shadow itself doesn't HAVE a mouth... (In Machinma it speaks like telepathy, or just an echo coming from it.)
(EDIT: And what controls the ends of Pikachu's ears? After the last bend. I ask, because after you edited the ears, they bend back at the ends and I don't know how to reverse that...
Move the HaveN Bone to the location of the hand in the translations....I think.

See how that works.

If it works then make some item hands for Shadow Heartless.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Kangaroogreen, probably make them so they can work in-game, and then PM me the files, i'm planning on including them in the next release.

and Serrix, i dont think re-indexing the bone would work without screwing up the model pretty bad, i haven't had much success in moving bones around that are attached to the actual bone structure. what might work is this, each character has animations for how (and i think where) they hold items. you might be able to re-position where the item is held through these animations.
and sorry that i'm taking Pikachu, but i needed a character with a TransN of 2 with fewer than 55 bones (that's as many as would fit in Waddle Doo's file without glitching brawlbox), which pretty well left either Pikachu or the Ice Climbers, and i didn't want to mess with the Ice Climbers.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Move the HaveN Bone to the location of the hand in the translations....I think.

See how that works.

If it works then make some item hands for Shadow Heartless.
Beren you should make meowth hes team rockets minion am I right and you like pokemon(sees your profile picture) It would be cool

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Few problems with that Gemini.

A) I have no way of using Brawlbox right now, as I rely on my mother's laptop to run it right now, and the money needed for one of my own still hasn't been acquired as of yet.

B ) I don't have Meowth's Model, so I can't work with it at all, that and I know nothing about Model swapping, and I have no experience in it.

C) I am already in progress on the Alpha test animations for another project, which I won't be able to test myself due to it not being prepared via PSA yet either, and because I stupidly updated to System Menu 4.3, leaving me using Brawl+ via Stack Smash, meaning no File Replacement Code, and until i have a way to download the safe update, no Homebrew, and I don't think I trust Riivolution.

D) If I started on such a project, it would probably end up being a bunch of swapped animations rolled into a single character until i finish the Alpha animations for my other project. His Final Smash however would be unique, and I thought it up while I was typing this.

Final Smash: Mega Pay Day!!
Description: Meowth starts dancing around, and makes money spout from him, dealing massive damage. The coins are thrown around at random angles, making their trajectory impossible to predict, after about seven seconds of this, Meowth lands on all fours and makes a meowing pose before going back into Wait1. This would use the money graphics found in the Coin Match games. Though that could be a problem somehow...

His specials would be the following.

B:Assist or something else.
Side-B: Fury Swipes
Down B: Power Gem (decided to make him special since he is Team Rocket's Meowth) or something else.
Up-B: Shadow Claw or something else.

The only move we know Meowth has for sure is Fury Swipes. So the other moves are BS'd somewhat.

Assist would consist of Meowth using the B moves of the other five Pokemon in the game randomly. Meaning B can be Aura Sphere, Flamethrower, Water Gun, Bullet Seed, or Thunder Jolt/Shock.

Fury Swipes would be similar in function to Marth's but hopefully with it's own animations.

Power Gem I have no clue for.

Shadow Claw I am also clueless about.

Bedtime for me. G'night.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
)
If you need to find which bone controls what, just click on the bone in the model viewer, and the green circle that turns orange is the one you've selected.

and the reason the ears bend back, is because I vertex hacked them to look like that.
If you don't want them like that, just put the textures over the normal pikachu model. :p

Kangaroogreen, probably make them so they can work in-game, and then PM me the files, i'm planning on including them in the next release.
alright, I'm gonna have to do some work in photoshop to get rid of the white outline. :laugh:

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
If you need to find which bone controls what, just click on the bone in the model viewer, and the green circle that turns orange is the one you've selected.

and the reason the ears bend back, is because I vertex hacked them to look like that.
If you don't want them like that, just put the textures over the normal pikachu model. :p

alright, I'm gonna have to do some work in photoshop to get rid of the white outline. :laugh:
I cant wait to Shadow looks legit hes gunna be so awomse...just like sukapon ...yea.. just like sukapon

Hey somone think they can port Iggy over ness.. my brawlbox isn't real working on the moment due to me being on a new computer ya know after doing that hipN TransN thing snoopy talked about

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Well I've got nothing to show but Lemmy Koopa is now on peach. He works in game (thanks kangaroogreen for testing for me.) Hopefully I'll have more to show next time.

dark sonic 15

Smash Journeyman
Camonsters bad news my computer has a virus and my homebrew is gone i cant hack for a long time form
now good buy for now hacks see you lateter form you pal dark sonic buy!

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I FINALLY GOT BRAWLBOX WORKING ON MY NEW COMPUTER >:D saving... idk about yet but ill try to but Iggy over hmm i say mario or ness well be fine since iggy will shoot a fire ball out of his wand >.> <-------- (spoiler alert)

GameWatching

Smash Ace
I FINALLY GOT BRAWLBOX WORKING ON MY NEW COMPUTER >:D saving... idk about yet but ill try to but Iggy over hmm i say mario or ness well be fine since iggy will shoot a fire ball out of his wand >.> <-------- (spoiler alert)
you just installed net framework

EDIT :
just fix the crystals and it's done :

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
you can only export the mario motion pac effect and replace the ness effect i did it with olimar
but dont replace mario with iggy
just saying =)

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way to replace Pikachu's head (not ears) with an *almost* perfect sphere?
Also, any way to remove some of it's fingers? (Shadow only as 3, as noted by my new banner.)
And kangaroogreen, could you just vertex the ends of Pikachu's ears forward?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Serrix, i think i may have a solution to our problem of who gets to replace Pikachu. would you mind sending me a file of the Shadow so i may test my theory?

oh, and Gemini, could you also send me Iggy's file? i should be able to get him working over Ness like i suggested before.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Serrix, i think i may have a solution to our problem of who gets to replace Pikachu. would you mind sending me a file of the Shadow so i may test my theory?

oh, and Gemini, could you also send me Iggy's file? i should be able to get him working over Ness like i suggested before.
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjz2zdmgmjm

Here you go Snoopy heres his .brres file and some animations I got out of it if you find any that you think would prove useful please dont hesitate to grab it from his .brres file

Ill try to work on toad now

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Is there any way to replace Pikachu's head (not ears) with an *almost* perfect sphere?
Also, any way to remove some of it's fingers? (Shadow only as 3, as noted by my new banner.)
And kangaroogreen, could you just vertex the ends of Pikachu's ears forward?
hmm, you may be able to vertex hack the head and fingers, but i'll try the ears now. :)

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Serrix, i have a present for you. http://www.mediafire.com/?mmm5mezimym it's Shadow ported onto Samus. the good/cool thing is that Pikachu's and Samus's bone structures match up almost perfectly, they both have a TransN of 2 so most of the important bones match up already, and they both have 47 bones so even the shield will work properly, which most imports can't say. this is what i meant by i have a solution to our problem, so you can have Shadow over Samus, and i can have Waddle Doo over Pikachu. and if you wanted to, you could have Shadow transform into something else by replacing Zero Suit Samus, it's obviously not required, but still an option. and Shadow may look weird until you make custom animations for it, because it tries to fit Samus's animations. i have the same problem with Waddle Doo, all you need are custom animations to fix it, but it may look weird sometimes. you'll see what i mean.

and Gemini, are you sure you hexed Iggy's file properly? when i open his main model in the previewer, it gives me an error and doesn't load the polygons, bones or textures. do you have a different one, or maybe the original that i can hex myself?

and Kangaroogreen, would you be willing to do one last CSP for Waddle Doo?

and for everyone, expect the next Waddle Doo release later today/tomorrow. i just have to finish organizing a few things and it will be ready.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
well, it's nowhere near complete, but i've done most of the more important animations i can without changing the PSA at all (72 out of 300ish total). PSA's the next task, and when he has one, that's when i'll consider Waddle Doo to be an actual beta. so for now, he still fights exactly like Pikachu, but with different animations.

but i do enjoy that people actually like my work. Waddle Doo 0.0.3 now has 40 downloads, which i think is really good.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
well, it's nowhere near complete, but i've done most of the more important animations i can without changing the PSA at all (72 out of 300ish total). PSA's the next task, and when he has one, that's when i'll consider Waddle Doo to be an actual beta. so for now, he still fights exactly like Pikachu, but with different animations.

but i do enjoy that people actually like my work. Waddle Doo 0.0.3 now has 40 downloads, which i think is really good.
Snoopy just goto the animations then click the first one rename it Anim1 and change the frame to 1000 then the model and everything will work trust me

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
The Ludwig Von Koopa download is broken. Every time I try to click it, it redirects me back to the download link. Also, how do you work with his file? It isn't a .pac or .pcs? ?_?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Gemini, it's not a problem with the animations, it's a problem with the model itself. when i open up the iggy.brres and preview the model, it gives ne the error.

wait, are you talking about Iggy or Waddle Doo?

edit: i think it may be messing up because of the animations included in the .brres file. when i export Iggy's model, it shows up normally. i'll make a new .brres for Iggy and see if that helps.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Gemini, it's not a problem with the animations, it's a problem with the model itself. when i open up the iggy.brres and preview the model, it gives ne the error.

wait, are you talking about Iggy or Waddle Doo?

edit: i think it may be messing up because of the animations included in the .brres file. when i export Iggy's model, it shows up normally. i'll make a new .brres for Iggy and see if that helps.
No trust me renaming the animation and setting frame to 1000 will without a doubt fix the problem trust me I did it 2 just now to prove it Ill even make a screenshot tutorialish thing about it Trust me

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
okay, i got it working right.

Iggy over Ness. the ankles are bent in because thats currently what are the TransN and HipN bones. should be fixable through actually having animations. and as you can also see, his size needs to be reduced a little. but the important thing is that he works on Ness. let me fix the size and i'll put the file up.

and didn't we agree that one of the other Koopalings needed to be ported elsewhere? i can't remember.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
okay, i got it working right.

Iggy over Ness. the ankles are bent in because thats currently what are the TransN and HipN bones. should be fixable through actually having animations. and as you can also see, his size needs to be reduced a little. but the important thing is that he works on Ness. let me fix the size and i'll put the file up.

and didn't we agree that one of the other Koopalings needed to be ported elsewhere? i can't remember.
Awsome! Thx Snoopy! the shiny needs to be removed from iggy though I noticed that. Not anymore about the porting because Ludwig is on Olimar Lemmy Is on Peach and Iggy is on Ness. Now to figure out how to save and Ill start doing animations again for toad possibly try to get a video with Iggy and Toad in the Same Place(any takers for that)

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
(Just one problem. I can't open .rar files. My laptop doesn't allow me to install stuff on my side, and my dad only let's me on his side to play old PC games. Other than that... See below)

This deserves the awesomest of awesomfaces:

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
alright, i can't get the resizer to work, but the shineyness is gone now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzzryjhhmq1

Iggy over Ness. included is the .pcs file that has Iggy over Ness, a TextureData[0] with all the textures in it (EDIT: these textures may not be all there, as in parts being invisible, but the textures in the FitNess00.pcs are all there) , a file including all the animations i was given (called FitIggyMotionEtc, for fun and because i fixed a few values to ensure they would work when inserted into brawl), and a fixed Iggy.brres with the original models and textures (EDIT: it also looks like these textures are all there as well).

so if there's anything else anyone needs done, just ask.

Top Bottom