• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
That would be awsome I could actually give him KUNG FU MOVES!!

Sure thing all from ness now but whaz about lucas? there the same right?
No! MY KUNG FU MOVES! *Gets into a Swan stance and gets ready to attack!*

Plus, I would try to make the moves actual martial arts moves.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Hey if you wanna do the animating Im game ^^
I am too...except for one problem. I don't have my own computer that runs Windows, so my ability to animate is limited by when I have my mother's company laptop (I'm going to enter college in the fall).

So for now, I am limited to doing textures, but I'll needed even those provided for me until I have access to a computer that can run .exe files (At least texture files I haven't exported in Brawlbox yet).

Plus, I don't want to download anything that could allow me to run Brawlbox on this Mac without my Dad's permission, its his computer, I'm just using it.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
Will try Gemini,
but hope that it contains enough vertices

btw, here's something that will go over super shroom, just give me time to resize it and
rotate it :

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Im calling it thats the toad bomb also GameWatching I need you to download Toad escpecially id like to see if you could vertex him into toadette for me

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4153&Moderated=All
Check out some of these stages

Songs Private Isle is my new stage choice its so F**ckin awsome man
I've got the texture for toadette done already. I worked on it when you first started the toad project. All its needs is the dress and her ponytails. If you want it I can message you it.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Will try Gemini,
but hope that it contains enough vertices

btw, here's something that will go over super shroom, just give me time to resize it and
rotate it :
Awsome.. then thats what Ill have toad spawn on his final smash

I've got the texture for toadette done already. I worked on it when you first started the toad project. All its needs is the dress and her ponytails. If you want it I can message you it.
Of course I do send it over asap

heh... minions machinima... but how did you get Waddle Doo to be so close to what i'm like?

but anyways, i'm here more to say that while brawlbox hates me, i'm continuing work on Waddle Doo, since no one wanted to continue him. for some reason brawlbox will save replaced textures, animations i make, and edits to collision data on stages, but anything else i edit it wont save. that pretty much ruins most of my ideas i was going to start, so i'm limited to what i can do that way. so right now i'm putting Waddle Doo over Pikachu, and once i fix up a few animations and try to figure out PSA, i'll get a release out.
Awsome im so excited you decided to continue him.. may I suggest grabbing animations from kirby and just fixing them like im doing to toad. Waddle do will be a great part in the minions revenge also Im going to download something like skype or go on AIM Calls.. I think we should have a call confrence so we can hear each others voices and see how we should sound when voice acting for our characters

Also

Serrix would you please update the thread name to v1 toad

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
kangaroogreen, could you change the animations for Shadow (the KH one, not Sonic one) to show his full legs how you made it before..? About all I could (and did) do was replace the eye textures with the same blank stare (you hit and hit and hit them and their eyes never change)
Here's the original .pcs with the replaced textures.
If you don't have the pikachumotionetc.pac, I'll upload...
And make him walk only on his back legs. Shadows use those front arms for things...

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
kangaroogreen, could you change the animations for Shadow (the KH one, not Sonic one) to show his full legs how you made it before..? About all I could (and did) do was replace the eye textures with the same blank stare (you hit and hit and hit them and their eyes never change)
Here's the original .pcs with the replaced textures.
If you don't have the pikachumotionetc.pac, I'll upload...
And make him walk only on his back legs. Shadows use those front arms for things...
Here is the FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac : http://www.mediafire.com/?fienzvlqtyz
And in there I gave him a new walkfast animation and a new wait1 too. :)

and making him look like a heartless wouldn't be hard at all, just time consuming. and if you took on the project I could help you change all his attacks to dark shadow attacks. :p
he's also just a vertex hack/texture so there is absolutely no glitches.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Serrix I'm doing Lemmy Koopa not Iggy Koopa. I just wanted to point that out because it said that in the op. Iggy Koopa is the really tall and thin one, Lemmy Koopa is the shortest one.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Anyone have any experience with Garage Band or something? Finally hit me I don't actually have musically inclined friends.

Surprised no one's tried vertex hacking Kirby into Dark Matter...

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
@Serrix YOUR MAKING A HEARTLESS! I WAS GUNNA MAKE HIM AFTER TOAD! CURSES!

Heartless will pwn so hard.. but not pwn me >:]

TOAD VS. HEARTLESS!

Also KG or Anyone with a capture card. Could someone please make a video of toad.. ya kno walking around jumping landing and such Pikazz if you wanna make a mini machinima for him that would be awsome.

If someone wants to do just download toad and say so

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Serrix I'm doing Lemmy Koopa not Iggy Koopa. I just wanted to point that out because it said that in the op. Iggy Koopa is the really tall and thin one, Lemmy Koopa is the shortest one.
Murp... sorry about that. I still remember when Lemmy and Iggy looked almost exactly alike...
And yes, I guess I will do Heartless... but I couldn't really do most of the work... D:> But I will represent him. And perhaps add him into the Machinma. There's your leader for ye. Shadowy thing that convinces minions to rebel. (Lol... boss battle = Shadow vs. ?Dedede/Meta Knight/Bowser? Music = Shrouding Dark Cloud *Boss Theme from KH*)

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Murp... sorry about that. I still remember when Lemmy and Iggy looked almost exactly alike...
And yes, I guess I will do Heartless... but I couldn't really do most of the work... D:> But I will represent him. And perhaps add him into the Machinma. There's your leader for ye. Shadowy thing that convinces minions to rebel. (Lol... boss battle = Shadow vs. ?Dedede/Meta Knight/Bowser? Music = Shrouding Dark Cloud *Boss Theme from KH*)
So this is you

Serrix
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character: Heartless
Boss Choice: Sora
Stage: Some kingdom hearts stages.. the have tons
Song: Shrouding Dark Cloud

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
So this is you

Serrix
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character: Heartless
Boss Choice: Sora
Stage: Some kingdom hearts stages.. the have tons
Song: Shrouding Dark Cloud
Actually, there should be multiple. There's a better Invasion (if that were to be in the machinma) theme... Sinister Shadows.
My battle theme would be Vim and Vigor.
Destroyed area = Destati (End of the World version)
Battle Theme in Destroyed Area = Fragments of Sorrow (End of the World normal Heartless battle theme)
Minion's Home Base = The World That Never Was

But otherwise, yes. Although, my Boss Choice would be all... why? Let's just say I came to the Nintendo world... *sneaky* But if it's popular, Sora it is.

And kangaroogreen, could you please reupload the Shadow as a .zip file? I can't install WinRAR on my laptop.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
That reminds me we need a minions revenge theme song and what im doing anyway is once we pick a theme Im gunna apply it to toads victory theme and make it a stage song untill I release the tourny pack

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Actually, there should be multiple. There's a better Invasion (if that were to be in the machinma) theme... Sinister Shadows.
My battle theme would be Vim and Vigor.
Destroyed area = Destati (End of the World version)
Battle Theme in Destroyed Area = Fragments of Sorrow (End of the World normal Heartless battle theme)

But otherwise, yes. Although, my Boss Choice would be all... why? Let's just say I came to the Nintendo world... *sneaky* But if it's popular, Sora it is.

And kangaroogreen, could you please reupload the Shadow as a .zip file? I can't install WinRAR on my laptop.
happy to oblige. http://www.mediafire.com/?imyorntxijh

better get back to work on OTH.

Top Bottom