• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
not for pal version ;_;
they freezing everytime you end the game
That sometimes happens to me as well but all that matters is the ingame footage right? we could just use the capture card to get the Ingame footage then if it freezes it doesn't matter right? Cuz we got what we needed

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Tournament

did someone before tried to make Giga Bowser over Bowser ^^u ?
Nope lol

Attention!

I propose we really put our minions to the test by having a first ever

MINIONS REVENGE TOURNAMENT

We we all have a character to play and is actually playable (me and kg will finish first lol)

We will all decide on the characters and stages we would like selected then I will try to form a Tournament pack. Filled with our characters so we can all have the same things soo choose which characters were gunna have then we can all agree on stages.

Then WE FIGHT!!!!

I got the Idea from another hacking team who is starting there own tournament.

GeminiCrossFade: Toad
Stage Idea: Mushroom Kingdom

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
That sometimes happens to me as well but all that matters is the ingame footage right? we could just use the capture card to get the Ingame footage then if it freezes it doesn't matter right? Cuz we got what we needed
yeah but if we need them in more scenes / stages will be time comsuming to freeze the wii, turn off the wii and turn on it again and go to brawl.
even so the pal version can't choose alloys from the CSS D: so we need do fix it on codes so it will be more time comsuming ;_;

aaah, a tournament :D want to be in if I can complete piranha plant first xD

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
^^ Im glad you all like the Idea lol.. well my sister currently has my USB with all my brawlbox stuff on it so ill get started once she wakes up in the meantime if any of you have AIM please tell me we could make that our Minions Chat (I add someone then someone else the someone else etc;)

www.meebo.com would be a nice place to goto for AIM and such

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Nope lol

Attention!

I propose we really put our minions to the test by having a first ever

MINIONS REVENGE TOURNAMENT

We we all have a character to play and is actually playable (me and kg will finish first lol)

We will all decide on the characters and stages we would like selected then I will try to form a Tournament pack. Filled with our characters so we can all have the same things soo choose which characters were gunna have then we can all agree on stages.

Then WE FIGHT!!!!

I got the Idea from another hacking team who is starting there own tournament.

GeminiCrossFade: Toad
Stage Idea: Mushroom Kingdom
that would be awesome.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
(if I can complete piranha plant in time)
Pikazz: piranha plant
Stage idea: a new Mario kart wii stage

since plant cant walk or run I believe it would be best choose to make him so he cant jump either.
he doesnt have leg or something like that so it would look ugly if he can do it :/
but so, the cant be knockout or die :/ I would set so if he has 500 or more, he will automatic lose a stock.
If all this is possibly to make. or else he can jump just like in SMW (just the head)

anyway. I have planned his signatur moveset.

B: fireball - from SMB. he will spit an fireball horizonally.

B>: Bite - from SMG. he will "nomnom" before the attack and then attack with a powerful bite

B^: stretch - he will make grow taller and stretch him up to attack they that are in the air

BV: peaceful rest - from sm64. he will fall asleep to heal himself a bit but if he gets attacked, he will be in rage and trying to attack who attacked him.

Finalsmash: Headslam - from SMG. he will lock the opponent before him. piranha plant will charge for a powerful swing and slam the opponent with his head (the giant piranha plant using that attack i SMG)

what do you think?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
(if I can complete piranha plant in time)
Pikazz: piranha plant
Stage idea: a new Mario kart wii stage

since plant cant walk or run I believe it would be best choose to make him so he cant jump either.
he doesnt have leg or something like that so it would look ugly if he can do it :/
but so, the cant be knockout or die :/ I would set so if he has 500 or more, he will automatic lose a stock.
If all this is possibly to make. or else he can jump just like in SMW (just the head)

anyway. I have planned his signatur moveset.

B: fireball - from SMB. he will spit an fireball horizonally.

B>: Bite - from SMG. he will "nomnom" before the attack and then attack with a powerful bite

B^: stretch - he will make grow taller and stretch him up to attack they that are in the air

BV: peaceful rest - from sm64. he will fall asleep to heal himself a bit but if he gets attacked, he will be in rage and trying to attack who attacked him.

Finalsmash: Headslam - from SMG. he will lock the opponent before him. piranha plant will charge for a powerful swing and slam the opponent with his head (the giant piranha plant using that attack i SMG)

what do you think?
Nice also I thought of a unique way of him moving

His head comes out of the pot in the air then the pot appears in a diffrent spot and the head lands there lol it would be slightly cool

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
YES!! I want to join in a tournament! :)

but, I need a stage for wheelie, hmmmmmm..... meh, I'll make a Kirby level.
I am also doing the animation GCF. :)

also. good to see ludwig's fixed.
and if anyone else here uses NTSC, I could post my codes that I always use. for the perfect glitch free css.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Nice also I thought of a unique way of him moving

His head comes out of the pot in the air then the pot appears in a diffrent spot and the head lands there lol it would be slightly cool
thinking more he will shrunk his body so the head are close to the ground and then jump off and only the head is viewed. then he is on ground, the body will grow out again

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Does Toad's NSMBWii model have pose-able fingers and mouth? Then we might be able to use that via importing over another model.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Camonsters: Lemmy Koopa
Stage: I'll probably make one using nsmbw models

Here is his planned moveset so far. I need some help.

B: Ball throw - Similar to mario's fireball but its chargable and it throws out a ball instead

B>: Shell Dash - He will hide inside his shell and spin like squirtle.

B^: Ball Jump - similar to sonics B^ but instead of a spring its a ball.

BV: He hides himself inside a ball that shields from projectiles but pops from melee attacks

What do you think of it so far?

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
Camonsters: Lemmy Koopa
Stage: I'll probably make one using nsmbw models

Here is his planned moveset so far. I need some help.

B: Ball throw - Similar to mario's fireball but its chargable and it throws out a ball instead

B>: Shell Dash - He will hide inside his shell and spin like squirtle.

B^: Ball Jump - similar to sonics B^ but instead of a spring its a ball.

BV: He hides himself inside a ball that shields from projectiles but pops from melee attacks

What do you think of it so far?
DId you know how to fix the shell model problem because ludwig shell has a error problem and doesnt have bones

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
DId you know how to fix the shell model problem because ludwig shell has a error problem and doesnt have bones
Lemmy's shell model is working it only has one bone because its just suppose to rotate and move with that bone. Usually you have to open the model close then open the model again and it should work.

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
And there a problem arises. Boo is over Green Alloy... thus making him weaker than all others. I suppose I could try Kirby...
If that is accomplished, then someone please make alt textures for him... I fail at textures as well... DX
Selected Minion: Boo
Stage: NSMBW Castle Mix (All Castles in one some how) (Complete with awesomesauce BGM)

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Fixed Ludwig: http://www.mediafire.com/?4lzyrtwbjtt

I also fixed his textures because I noticed that nsmbw models sometimes need the textures fixed especially the eyes because they are missing.

@Beren Zaiga

From what I looked at his head is a seperate model so I don't think we can.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Does Toad's NSMBWii model have pose-able fingers and mouth? Then we might be able to use that via importing over another model.
That would be awsome I could actually give him KUNG FU MOVES!!

Hey GCF, here are the animations you wanted. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jwy4uzjfyc5
I haven't finished the squat ones yet. might do them later.
And I don't know who you got the original animations from, but from now on, get them from Ness.
Sure thing all from ness now but whaz about lucas? there the same right?

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Fixed Ludwig: http://www.mediafire.com/?4lzyrtwbjtt

I also fixed his textures because I noticed that nsmbw models sometimes need the textures fixed especially the eyes because they are missing.

@Beren Zaiga

From what I looked at his head is a seperate model so I don't think we can.
Would you be able to help me import NSMBW mdl0's if I asked you nicely? :laugh:
because whenever I try, it just error's Brawlbox.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Like when you preview the model it says error? You just close the model previewer and then open it again and it should work.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Thx man they look awsome I just tested them oh btw I came up with Toads Psa

B: Mushroom Toss (Like hammer bros except with mushrooms)

Side B: Toad Rush (Like Fox's side b pretty much)

Down B: Toad Bomb( Like links except its a mushroom)

Final Smash: Golden Mushroom

Toad pulls out a golden mushroom then he turns all gold with a gold aura around him. His strength, speed, agility, and defense all increase by a huge amount
(Like sonic cant really be stopped)

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Like when you preview the model it says error? You just close the model previewer and then open it again and it should work.
yeah, but when I opened ludwig it didn't do it.
and when I try to save it afterwards, it says a different error and dosen't let me save. :confused:
And progress on my tourney stage is coming along nicely. :)

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
heh... minions machinima... but how did you get Waddle Doo to be so close to what i'm like?

but anyways, i'm here more to say that while brawlbox hates me, i'm continuing work on Waddle Doo, since no one wanted to continue him. for some reason brawlbox will save replaced textures, animations i make, and edits to collision data on stages, but anything else i edit it wont save. that pretty much ruins most of my ideas i was going to start, so i'm limited to what i can do that way. so right now i'm putting Waddle Doo over Pikachu, and once i fix up a few animations and try to figure out PSA, i'll get a release out.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
heh... minions machinima... but how did you get Waddle Doo to be so close to what i'm like?

but anyways, i'm here more to say that while brawlbox hates me, i'm continuing work on Waddle Doo, since no one wanted to continue him. for some reason brawlbox will save replaced textures, animations i make, and edits to collision data on stages, but anything else i edit it wont save. that pretty much ruins most of my ideas i was going to start, so i'm limited to what i can do that way. so right now i'm putting Waddle Doo over Pikachu, and once i fix up a few animations and try to figure out PSA, i'll get a release out.
Waddle Doo will be continued and Toad will be completed lol

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
What you have been waiting for!!!

Well besides the squats I think I have just about enough animations to do this

TOAD BETA RELEASE!!! V1 UP!!!

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
What you have been waiting for!!!

Well besides the squats I think I have just about enough animations to do this

TOAD BETA RELEASE!!! V1 UP!!!

THATS RIGHT TOAD IS FINALLY OUT WITH A BETA RELEASE EVERYONE BASK IN THE GREATNESS

http://www.mediafire.com/?minjmlmngz0

Bionic please dont mind this double post

Top Bottom