• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
No, not all trophy's are broken, just most of them. and the only reason the space pirate dosen't work is because his neck, upper torso and hands are all attached to the same bone.
Nice also

UPDATE!!!
Turn
TurnRun
TurnRun Brake
Walk Slow

These have been completed and I will now begin work on FallAerial

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
No, not all trophy's are broken, just most of them. and the only reason the space pirate dosen't work is because his neck, upper torso and hands are all attached to the same bone.
Which is why I had to stop... D:>
Is there a way to separate them yet?

And, pikazz, yes, the comic is awesome. So awesome it's got awesomesauce in it. :D
And, machinma is machinmawesome, so need more light on the characters. Although the Shy Guy Flambe scene would be funny... yet demeaning. (D: Shy Guys r awesome. If you disagree, please talk to my assistant, the Giant Shy Guy-on-Stilts mech.)

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Nice also

UPDATE!!!
Turn
TurnRun
TurnRun Brake
Walk Slow

These have been completed and I will now begin work on FallAerial F

EDIT: FallAerial F Finished now working on Fall B
EDIT2: Fall B finished working on Fall F
EDIT3: Fall F finished working on Fall Special

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Oh in no way is the minion's revenge machinima going to be a one off thing played to music.

The premise is deserving of a full series with some voice acting and multiple people working on it.

..although yeah the comic's pretty epic.
haha, I love that idea :3 but it will be a lot with hard work
I agree with GALOT!!!! It should have the people who worked on the characters BE the characters ya kno id be alot more intresting that way

Wheelie - Kangaroogreen
Toad- GeminiCrossFade
Bomb-Omb and all the other playable stuff- Pikazz
Ludwig- Darksonic or (the other guy(sorry forgot ur name))
Petty Piranha- Pikazz
Hammer Bro - Starwaffle (Im also gunna start working on him after Toad so if he dont wanna
do it then) GeminiCrossFade
Waddle Doo- Snoopy
Spear Waddle Doo- GALOT
Biospark- GameWatching
Serrix- ???? Space Pirate ????

Thats all I remember at the moment but IF we did make the series thats who would voice act for the minions
like i said before, I like the idea very lot x3 but it will be hard work.
first we need to write a script, it will take some time.
all who will act voiceacting needs the script and train on it.
then all the animations need to be create and the last things need to be complete.
then we need to record everything from brawl and after that it need to get edit, put in the voice from actors and then complete xD
almost sure it is more than just that D:

and oh! I want my little piranha plant ska vara en liten svensk :3

Which is why I had to stop... D:>
Is there a way to separate them yet?

And, pikazz, yes, the comic is awesome. So awesome it's got awesomesauce in it. :D
And, machinma is machinmawesome, so need more light on the characters. Although the Shy Guy Flambe scene would be funny... yet demeaning. (D: Shy Guys r awesome. If you disagree, please talk to my assistant, the Giant Shy Guy-on-Stilts mech.)
haha lol x3
awesomeness's awesome

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
haha, I love that idea :3 but it will be a lot with hard work

like i said before, I like the idea very lot x3 but it will be hard work.
first we need to write a script, it will take some time.
all who will act voiceacting needs the script and train on it.
then all the animations need to be create and the last things need to be complete.
then we need to record everything from brawl and after that it need to get edit, put in the voice from actors and then complete xD
almost sure it is more than just that.
I thought of script material:

scence 1: metaknight, DDD, and Kirby are eating food (note that this would probably be tacken from a head-on angle). Suddenly, shilloutes of the Kirby minions appear. MK, DDD, and Kirby stop eating and get ready to fight.

Scence 2: The camera pans out to standard brawl view. Each minion takes on a character (and some double team one). Each minion does an awesome combo and ko's the person they're fighting. Once all thre of them are ko'd,
all of the minions cheer.

Scence 3: All of the kirby minions eat the food that MK, DDD, Kirby were eating.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace

scence 1: metaknight, DDD, and Kirby are eating food (note that this would probably be tacken from a head-on angle). Suddenly, shilloutes of the Kirby minions appear. MK, DDD, and Kirby stop eating and get ready to fight.

Scence 2: The camera pans out to standard brawl view. Each minion takes on a character (and some double team one). Each minion does an awesome combo and ko's the person they're fighting. Once all thre of them are ko'd,

Scence 3: All of the kirby minions eat the food that MK, DDD, Kirby were eating.
This is my idea to the Intro of the Very First EPISODE!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Serrix: ALL RIGHT EVERYONE FALL IN
*KG RIDES IN*KG: HERE SIR!! WRRROOOOMMM!!
*I HOP DOWN FROM SOMEWHERE*: Here as always
*Pikazz does a jiggly roll down*HERE! ^^
Serrix: GALOT!
*GALOT JUMPS ON HIS SPEAR AND JUMPS OVER TO US*: SIR!
*Dark Sonic comes in unexpected*: Oh you know I was coming!
*I glare at him then look towards serrix*
*Serrix grins then says*: Minions! *says in a evil voice* Time for our revenge..

On other news

@Darksonic
..all of his bones are unfamiliar to me you might wanna enlist the help of snoopy after all he is like the Godfather of this hacking biz besides randomT

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually planning out some personality trait for each minion at the moment. They could use more depth than...well, generic henchmen.

Spear WD's dead btw.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
here is a synopsis I thought how the first episode can be. (will try it to make it in only one sentence)
"Many minsion are very angry and upset for same, boring routine under their master's army so they and other minsion from other's army fleeing away and planing revenge on all the other masters"

lol xD
but it seems a kinda short :/ funny still xD
This is my idea to the Intro of the Very First EPISODE!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Serrix: ALL RIGHT EVERYONE FALL IN
*KG RIDES IN*KG: HERE SIR!! WRRROOOOMMM!!
*I HOP DOWN FROM SOMEWHERE*: Here as always
*Pikazz does a jiggly roll down*HERE! ^^
Serrix: GALOT!
*GALOT JUMPS ON HIS SPEAR AND JUMPS OVER TO US*: SIR!
*Dark Sonic comes in unexpected*: Oh you know I was coming!
*I glare at him then look towards serrix*
*Serrix grins then says*: Minions! *says in a evil voice* Time for our revenge..
lol funny beiginning xD
jiggly roll? are jigglypuff an minsion? D: xD
I'm actually planning out some personality trait for each minion at the moment. They could use more depth than...well, generic henchmen.

Spear WD's dead btw.
aaw :'<

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
here is a synopsis I thought how the first episode can be. (will try it to make it in only one sentence)
"Many minsion are very angry and upset for same, boring routine under their master's army so they and other minsion from other's army fleeing away and planing revenge on all the other masters"

lol xD
but it seems a kinda short :/ funny still xD

lol funny beiginning xD
jiggly roll? are jigglypuff an minsion? D: xD

aaw :'<
Oh yea I forgot jiggly isn't a minion well.. You could slightly consider him a minion due to the fact that pokemon are nothing but minions for the humans

@GALOT

Intresting.. The Minions having personality traits all there own.. I call either Peppy or Calm Cool and Collected it all depends on which texture I get to use if its regular then I call Peppy if I can be GCF Toad A.K.A Me then I call calm cool and collected

EDIT: Finishing the Fall animations Gunna work on landing and escape next

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Oh yea I forgot jiggly isn't a minion well.. You could slightly consider him a minion due to the fact that pokemon are nothing but minions for the humans
isn't better to be piranha plant? I am almost sure people will understand better it is a minsion?
want to be piranha plant with a swedish broad accent :D

GameWatching: AWESOME!

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
I've got some bad news. It seems that the transn for all koopalings has to be the first or second bone on a character and the only person with that is olimar so from what I've read changing the bone index of the transn seems to be a pain. So if you were planning to have the koopalings in the machinima they can't all be in it unless you only show one at a time. They also can't share animations do to different translations. Ok thats all I got.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I've got some bad news. It seems that the transn for all koopalings has to be the first or second bone on a character and the only person with that is olimar so from what I've read changing the bone index of the transn seems to be a pain. So if you were planning to have the koopalings in the machinima they can't all be in it unless you only show one at a time. They also can't share animations do to different translations. Ok thats all I got.
I have swap indexs on some of the character I have and I dont see that so hard :/
it doesn't work on everyone as far as I know (dusknoir has that problem ;^; )
oh, do you know where you read? cause I wanna see x3

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
isn't better to be piranha plant? I am almost sure people will understand better it is a minsion?
want to be piranha plant with a swedish broad accent :D

GameWatching: AWESOME!
Lol be whatever minion you wannna be its your avatar/minion/role choose what minion you wanna be your making the machinima after all

and chesh GW is awsome

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Lol be whatever minion you wannna be its your avatar/minion/role choose what minion you wanna be your making the machinima after all
du sa vadå sa? 3 big project and summer jobs, himmel och pannkaka *babblar svensk nonsens* :dizzy:
olimar is not the only one with a transN of 1 or 2
8D! my dusknoir can be saved! ;w;

hope he can work over yoshi, the egg for shadow ball ftw! 83

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was just addressed we can't put all the work on Pikazz.

Get back to y'all when I'm done workin' on the character guide thing.

-fluffs pillow-

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
du sa vadå sa? 3 big project and summer jobs, himmel och pannkaka *babblar svensk nonsens* :dizzy:

8D! my dusknoir can be saved! ;w;

hope he can work over yoshi, the egg for shadow ball ftw! 83
*glass breaks* Toad is over yoshi :(

GALOT does the charcater guide also deal with there Bio's because once the characters are set I was gunna make them

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
NNNGGGG.... that's the problem with most of the characters... they always seem to be over the same character as the others... what about that thing... the copy-the-original-character-over-someone-else thingy...

Now hold on here with the characters... lets do it like this. Everyone who want to be their own character, please say so in a post. Everyone who does not, do the opposite. (Post with no) We'll find people to represent the others.
EDIT: Please only represent one character.

And, kangaroogreen, the Other Systems is to represent minions from games outside Nintendo. Like from Sony, or Microsoft. If anyone were to try.

LAST EDIT: Straight question, StarWaffle, do you want to represent Hammer Bro.? If you weren't going to... I'd like to be him...

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I thought it was just addressed we can't put all the work on Pikazz.

Get back to y'all when I'm done workin' on the character guide thing.

-fluffs pillow-
a character guide? o.o do you mean like a presetations of all character in the machinima or isn't machinima revelate? xD
*glass breaks* Toad is over yoshi :(
*glass breaks too* D:
what was bad. olimar is taken by darkrai, rob is taken by gardevoir / awesome computer and yoshi now, toad ;_;
only hope for getting Dusknoir over DK but that nearly seems too impossebly for fix the walk glitch, even is I swapped the index's :/
will test it on monday about him

NOTICE!
dont let me write the script, at least the dialogs. the story but not then they speaks is ok. My grammar is bad and dont want the voice acting get cursed by my awful writing :urg:

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
We'll see. If someone doesn't want to represent their character, you might get it.
Serrix who are you making??/Representing and also after I finish toad/ Hammer bros is my next objective

EDIT: LandingFallSpecial finished working on LandingHeavy
EDIT2: Landing Heavy finished working on Landing Light then Squat

EDIT3:Done with break now resuming work

EDIT4: Just finished landings gunna do squats next

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna help me out with the character personalities a bit? I don't feel right with just my ideas.

I'll be on the chat a little later.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna help me out with the character personalities a bit? I don't feel right with just my ideas.

Ill try to get on the chat if I cant but usually it never loads for me

btw whats the little code thing because i dont know the code to the channel

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

Thought of some

Wheelie: Impatient

Hammer bro: stubborn

Ludwig: insane (sorry darksonic)

pirahna plant: patient, thinks before acting (opposite of wheelie)

waddle doo: just goes with what
everyone else says.

I'll think of more.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Thought of some

Wheelie: Impatient

Hammer bro: stubborn

Ludwig: insane (sorry darksonic)

pirahna plant: patient, thinks before acting (opposite of wheelie)

waddle doo: just goes with what
everyone else says.

I'll think of more.
Heres mine

Wheelie: Jumpy and Hyper always on the move, can never sit still

Hammer Bro: Leader type, brave independent

Pirahna plant: Chill, Laid back, the wise one

Ludwig: The brains of the group but because of it hes trys to show off his intellect

Waddle Doo: Goes with the flow

Toad: Peppy is a law follower type of guy and can be somewhat clumsy and goofy
can get serious at times but manly fun to be around but not when breaking laws lol

Bomb-Omb: Loud and aggressive always shouts and tries to fight

Navi: Patient and catious with her actions never look back

Metriod: Silent type doesn't say much at all, helps when called but usually distant from others tends to drift away much

Chimera: A deadly type always thinks about killing the next person or who is he gunna fight
next a non trusted type

Ax Knight: Fights for justice! nothing else he has a knightly type attitude and nothing else

Twister: Always concerned about going fast and flowing with the wind

Biospark: Follows the way of the Ninja always sneaky and appears out of the blue
but is helpful when need be

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this is helpful to you and if ya have any disagreements please feel free to say so

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
A lot better than mine.
Here are some lines I thought of for the characters, just a little better explaining

Wheelie: COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!! LETS DO THIS ALREADY!!!!! WRRRROOOOMM!!!!!!

Hammer Bro: Come everyone, lets advance ahead...The path will only get worse

Piranha Plant: Hey man.. Its all good.. Lets just do this and get it over with...

Ludwig: I told you we shoulda taken the right (Everyone): SHUT UP LUDWIG!!!

Waddle Doo: Fine.. I dont care.. As long as your ok with it

Toad: I dont think we should do this... its not safe..^^ Serrix will get mad if we do this

Bomb-Omb: YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!! *explodes* LETS ROCK!!

Navi: Though I dont approve of this.. I highly doubt anyone will listen anyway

Metriod:....As you wish....

Chimera: HAHAHAHAHAHA!! WHOSE NEXT!!! WHO GETS TO DIE NOW!!!!

Ax Knight: May we be led by the truth of justice!!!! FORWARD MARCH!! (Wheelie):Shut up man lol

Twister: Lets all mellow down a bit.... BUT LETS ALSO GO FASSST!!

Biospark: By my kunai Ill shall end it right here Metaknight!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this better explains the personalities a bit more

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Shoot, I didn't realize the MRPP chat went down..

Oh well, might as well retype what I came up with.

Wheelie - Actually rather innocent and childlike, mostly a part of the coalition out of sheer boredom. Eager and fast talking, but not too bright. In fact, he tends to forget large details and has a short term memory. Easily distracted.

Toad - Drastic overachiever. He's sick of the way of the royal guard, who simply try to look intimidating by holding large spears and shields they cannot actually use. He's out to prove his ability, and he has the heart to do it. However, he's also a bit of an outcast within the Minion coalition. He's still a Toad and doesn't enjoy doing some of the darker things that the group plans, sometimes hindering everyone else when he's involved.

Bob-Omb - Somewhat tempermental and controlling, Bob-Omb is actually a very capable leader. He's certainly more capable than most of the other minions, dispite his egoism. He tends to be very violent, foul-mouthed and critical, but otherwise is actually very good at organizing the team's thoughts when calm.

Piranha Plant - Slow talking and lazy, Piranha Plant is actually a sleeping genius. With the right motivation, he actually comes up with very good plans to get the group what it wants. He mostly comes up with his ideas in the middle of a meal (which should be something just off camera, and outlandish sounding like "fried pygmy Turkish delights"). As far as being a team player goes, he's not very willing, somewhat whiny, and has trouble communicating with the others due to a thick foreign accent.

Hammer Bro. - A member of the most elite sect of the Koopa Troop, this Hammer Bro. deserted due to being the best of the best there is. Tired of constantly showing up his comrades, he decided to take them all on at once. He's the most physically capable of the group and is certainly not afraid to show off. However, he's also easily distracted in the name of competition. He's quick to go off on his own plans instead of those that the others agreed to, hopeful to prove himself. Obviously this keeps screwing up, and eventually should put a damper on his self esteem.

Waddle Doo - Like Bob-Omb, Waddle Doo is eager to lead. However, he's much more apologetic and clumsy than the former while being more level headed. As a team player, he tries his best to be helpful, which he can be. He has his moments where he can be quick witted and even crafty, but often times this oppertunity doesn't stay open long enough and messes him up in some way. He's also the only one who can consistently understand Piranha Plant.

Waddle Dee (if we get one) - A rather stock character who can only say "Wanya" and requires translation via Waddle Doo. He's shy, somewhat cowardly and obviously lacks communication with his team members. The only reason he's tolerated is due to his speedy and effective physical labor skills. Eventually, he should start to learn some English, albeit incredibly broken.

Biospark - While he wants to be a stereotypical shadowy figure, he's an extremely large ham. He speaks bombastically of his ability and feats of strength and occasionally speaks in (poorly written) haiku. As far as team participation goes, he tends to vanish at the first sight of danger, coming back later with some outlandish excuse that everyone buys. At one point, he should have an extremely cheesy theme song written for him ALA Bang Shishigami that plays as he actively does something (and fails).

Top Bottom