• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Is anyone making a vertex out of the other meta minions besides Axe knight? I noticed Trident Knight on the banner, but I never saw a vertex.

anyway, I was planning on making one PSA that works for all (kirby) sword based minions since they'll prolly go over metaknight. I would attempt to make a unique attack for each of them. This way, we don't have at least 5 psa's for metaknight
Wow that would be awsome giving the people an option to use every meta knight costume and making it easier to put them in a machinima >:] the opens up alot of roles. Btw you think it would be possible to vertex kirby to look like waddle dee? I was thinking of doing a vertex then just giving him fighter kirby's abilitys or maybe doing spear waddle dee. I know you couldn't call that something that took a long time but id be a good product and finished in little time.

@Darkhorse

I dont even know who that is 0.0.... but he should have a ness like psa...

@Kangaroogreen
Hey hows the toad animations going whatever you did lol. Also when can we expect some more wheelie stuff or is he finished already lol

@GameWatching

Were you able to successfully vertex toad into toadette. Im going to be making two new costumes for toad so so expect that ^_^ well including toadette of course

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Snoopy: is it ok for me to delete the extra animation files in the FitSamus00 file?
kangaroogreen: mind doing the rest of the animations for Shadow? And also, plz vertex it's ears back in place. I have the animation file... and I've got the final ears almost ready, but it's just the ends that are wrong. And, could you make the ear-tennae bounce, like pikachu's did, but only forward?
GameWatching: Contrary to what GeminiCrossFade said, are you able to delete a few of Pikachu's "fingers"? We also need to edit the toes out...

And I know exactly what to do with the final smash...

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Is anyone making a vertex out of the other meta minions besides Axe knight? I noticed Trident Knight on the banner, but I never saw a vertex.

anyway, I was planning on making one PSA that works for all (kirby) sword based minions since they'll prolly go over metaknight. I would attempt to make a unique attack for each of them. This way, we don't have at least 5 psa's for metaknight
This.
is actually a pretty good idea. :)

Snoopy: is it ok for me to delete the extra animation files in the FitSamus00 file?
kangaroogreen: mind doing the rest of the animations for Shadow? And also, plz vertex it's ears back in place. I have the animation file... and I've got the final ears almost ready, but it's just the ends that are wrong. And, could you make the ear-tennae bounce, like pikachu's did, but only forward?
GameWatching: Contrary to what GeminiCrossFade said, are you able to delete a few of Pikachu's "fingers"? We also need to edit the toes out...

And I know exactly what to do with the final smash...
Don't delete any animations, and the ears can be back to normal if you post the link to the samus pikachu file. :)

and you might actually be able to vertex hack away some fingers because he doesn't have any finger bones. :p

And can't do all the animations right now, but can do some of them.

Also, to GCF, wheelie just needs to have his HipN bone fixed in hex, and then do the B-moves. and then i'm done.

Edit: just Finished 10 animations for Toad, just need to make one more and then i'll upload them. :)

And here they are, GCF: http://www.mediafire.com/?2udntthzmae

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
heh, your right, that is the awesomest of awesome faces.

so since you can't open .rar files,

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzztmm45kzz
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzdziwbnhye

Shadow Pikachu over Samus .pac and .pcs files.
yay for self quote! here's the Shadow over Samus files, Kangaroo.

and Serrix, as Kangaroo said, don't delete the animations, it might cause issues. just pretend like they aren't there.

and Kangaroo, what exactly do you need done, hex wise, to Wheelie? i was actually about to look into why he keeps randomly disappearing.

and Gemini, i just had a thought, why not just re-texture Kirby to look like Waddle Dee? and if you want him to be like Fighter Kirby, i have an old PSA someone was doing to make Kirby into Fighter Kirby, you could use that as a base for yours. just a thought. or vertex Ness into Gim, that would be pretty cool too (or get Gamewatching to do it, he's really good with vertexing).

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace

and Serrix, as Kangaroo said, don't delete the animations, it might cause issues. just pretend like they aren't there.

and Kangaroo, what exactly do you need done, hex wise, to Wheelie? i was actually about to look into why he keeps randomly disappearing.

and Gemini, i just had a thought, why not just re-texture Kirby to look like Waddle Dee? and if you want him to be like Fighter Kirby, i have an old PSA someone was doing to make Kirby into Fighter Kirby, you could use that as a base for yours. just a thought. or vertex Ness into Gim, that would be pretty cool too (or get Gamewatching to do it, he's really good with vertexing).
Snoopy I agree to both of your Ideas but waddle dee's head looks a bit diffrent then kirby and Gim would be tight Id love to see GW do that. KG I cant wait till he finishes. Serrix dont delete the animations..

KG Thanks for the animations

Also Snoopy the CMPR trick worked like a charm thx man..
All I need to do is toads attacks, His entry and his specials then Im done

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

The problem with Wheelie (I assume) is the properties of the HipN bone on Wheelie are different than Lucas'.

And the ThrowN bone is over an extrabone. :p

And to GCF, You're welcome for the animations, I also fixed the double jump animation so he actually goes up. :laugh:

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
The problem with Wheelie (I assume) is the properties of the HipN bone on Wheelie are different than Lucas'.

And to GCF, You're welcome for the animations, I also fixed the double jump animation so he actually goes up. :laugh:
We should find some way to make a Ninja Kriby PSA, cause thent he same PSA could go on BioSpark.

Speaking of which. Someone has to find a way to texture out his wings an get rid of them permanently. As well as Vertexing his ponytail to look like it should and look for a way to make gravity affect it in-game so it moves around.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace

You di... OH **** YOU DID!!!! AWSOME THX MAN!!!!

Now to do those pesky attacks >.>

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
We should find some way to make a Ninja Kriby PSA, cause thent he same PSA could go on BioSpark.

Speaking of which. Someone has to find a way to texture out his wings an get rid of them permanently. As well as Vertexing his ponytail to look like it should and look for a way to make gravity affect it in-game so it moves around.
not possible to make gravity affect it, and can't you just polygon delete the wings?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
not possible to make gravity affect it, and can't you just polygon delete the wings?
You mean make the hair move up and down? Also yea you can just polygon delete it... Thats no problem.. Toad goes pretty hard right now.. I need help making his other 3 costumes tho

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
look what I did :3 obj porting

it is kamek and the model is from Super mario galaxy x3
but still, messy textures and only one bone D:
haven't fix the textures and dont know about the bones yet

GameWatching

Smash Ace
OBJ importing is great,

i already used for some Game Maker games but it can't be animated.

BUT IT S COOL FOR MAKING TERRAIN !!

EDIT :
gemini it's possible to edit toad head but it won't look cool

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so no touchy on included animations... and I guess i'll have to use the FitSamusMotionEtc.pac now, or could I just rename the FitPikachu one to FitSamus?

And, Could I make Shadow's Final Smash more like Bowser's than Samus's? I wanna make it into the Darkside (Another Pureblood Heartless, a boss one. It's the freakin' first boss of the first game... twice)

And could someone make an alternate costume like the Dark Follower version of the Shadow? It's not even a different enemy, so it's only a low-res pic, which is this right here:
Basically, it's just a dark purple version.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
What happened to the ones I made the CSP's for? :(
I use all of them im making Ice flower toad , Fire Flower Toad and Toadette for some alternative costumes ya kno just if you want some

Also to serrix

Whats shadow look like right now think you could take a pic?

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
I use all of them im making Ice flower toad , Fire Flower Toad and Toadette for some alternative costumes ya kno just if you want some

Also to serrix

Whats shadow look like right now think you could take a pic?
Eh, not at the moment. I wanna finish the asthetic features before moving on to that... like making the neck smaller. B|
So far, I'm waiting for someone to vertex the ears back into place. (Just go to the FitSamus that Snoopy uploaded.)
Hey wait... pikazz, you can actually edit models like that? Could you get a Shadow from the real Kingdom Hearts game? (Kingdom Hearts II plz, if not, then try I)
EDIT: Bahahaha... if you look at the number of replies of this thread, its 1337. XD

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Eh, not at the moment. I wanna finish the asthetic features before moving on to that... like making the neck smaller. B|
So far, I'm waiting for someone to vertex the ears back into place. (Just go to the FitSamus that Snoopy uploaded.)
Hey wait... pikazz, you can actually edit models like that? Could you get a Shadow from the real Kingdom Hearts game? (Kingdom Hearts II plz, if not, then try I)
EDIT: Bahahaha... if you look at the number of replies of this thread, its 1337. XD
Wow awsome lol
The moment shadows vertex is finished im grabbing him and beating the **** out of cloud with sora with him
KG: Think you could help me decide on what attacks to use for toad alot of the smash attacks are yoyos and bats which he doesn't have

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Well, since there are people who like my idea of a universal meta minion psa, I guess I'll get started. First up is Trident Knight. I was gonna give him either "Trident Throw", or "Jet Dive".

Trident throw, he basically throws a trident, or in this case, a ray beam shot.

Jet Dive, he charges up and shoots foward, ending with a low slash. the longer you charge, the further you go. 3 stages of charge.

So, which should I go with? also, attack ideas for the other meta minions would be helpful

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Well, since there are people who like my idea of a universal meta minion psa, I guess I'll get started. First up is Trident Knight. I was gonna give him either "Trident Throw", or "Jet Dive".

Trident throw, he basically throws a trident, or in this case, a ray beam shot.

Jet Dive, he charges up and shoots foward, ending with a low slash. the longer you charge, the further you go. 3 stages of charge.

So, which should I go with? also, attack ideas for the other meta minions would be helpful
you, should definitely make one attack, where he throws his weapon like a boomerang. :)

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Uh, they did it with the Mewtwo project with Lucario's tail, so why can't it be done with BioSpark's Ponytail?

They removed the bones from Mewtwo(cario)'s tail and somehow made it so gravity affects it.
Pollygon deleting the wings makes a huge hole, so make it so in PSA, the Wing Polygon isn't made visible during double jump.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Dunno what he his or where he came from but I want him badly... very badly...
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure. And he's a goon (or minion) for the Red Rock Pirates. :p

and Serrix, here's the shadow with the ears turned back to normal: http://www.mediafire.com/?jg0nzhzqikx

And I bet no one cares, but I went to a flea market today and bought Dr. Mario for the NES. :)

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
THEY EAT WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

*I run and hide behind serrix*
XD

Seriously, get out from behind me now. And don't steal my wallet.

kangaroogreen: GODD***** I HATE MEDIAFIRE. I've been lucky a few times before, but a lot of the time, it won't let me download .pcs/.pac/.brstm files... or any sort of file similar to that. And that just happened with me... From now on, can everyone who is posting a release or important files to me plz upload in a .zip folder?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk

I don't think Brawl has any dynamic animations like that. Gravity, wind, jiggle physics.

EDIT: A previous post seems to contradict me. Hmm...

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
XD

Seriously, get out from behind me now. And don't steal my wallet.

kangaroogreen: GODD***** I HATE MEDIAFIRE. I've been lucky a few times before, but a lot of the time, it won't let me download .pcs/.pac/.brstm files... or any sort of file similar to that. And that just happened with me... From now on, can everyone who is posting a release or important files to me plz upload in a .zip folder?
I can only MAKE .zip files. :p

Anyways, on to my question. What do you do with a .brres file? Like Ludwig Von Koopa has?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Eh. Go ahead. I wouldn't support as much tho because I've never heard of them or the game... *checks GCF for his wallet in case of stealing*
>:[ i stole nuthin. Anyway on another note if i can finish these attacks by the end of this week then toad will officialy be done with needed animaitons!!! YAY!!

Top Bottom