• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Mop I've improved so much since we last played u dont even no man..been playin with these ridick kids as of late and I'm startin to wreck everything in sight lol well not everything but I def improved I wanna play roman and u honestly....but this tourney shall be ****

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I would not mind teaming with you T. Webb, we will do some friendlies and see whats up.

That's kool with me...I play standin tho that's my thing hope it doesn't bother u lol ppl said its a mindgame in itself cuz I'm like 6 3

Roman.

Smash Champion
Roman with the mindgame sheild pressure lol hey ironchief r we teamin I am a decent partner....I think
I second this. Although T. Webb keep in mind Iron Chief can mess **** up, seriously... He's a force to be reckoned with o.O. He used to live like 10 minutes away from me... and now he's part of the Maine crew. XD.

~MOP

P.S - I am in full support of a smashfest after the tournament. 5:00 wtf?
I would not mind teaming with you T. Webb, we will do some friendlies and see whats up.
okay so i played twebb like a few weeks ago in teams and with ironchief 2 days ago and both of you are really good in teams... basically all i'm saying is you guys are going to do great; banks and i are going to have to really prepare for you guys, i'm sure we'll meet up and it'll be a really close match
Mop I've improved so much since we last played u dont even no man..been playin with these ridick kids as of late and I'm startin to wreck everything in sight lol well not everything but I def improved I wanna play roman and u honestly....but this tourney shall be ****
yeah i love fox dittos and i really want to play you more, we only played a few games b4
That's kool with me...I play standin tho that's my thing hope it doesn't bother u lol ppl said its a mindgame in itself cuz I'm like 6 3
lol what a crazy coincidence that we had NO chairs at flaco's smashfest AND you prefer to stand >.>

that's like a ridiculous coincidence...

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I think only me and adhd like standin and play but yea roman it would be mad epic to meet u guys in grand finals.......roman I demand we play a unheard amount of friendlies cuz fox dittos r the best

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
MMM... MONEY MATCH MADNESSSS. Someone is going to leave this venue with like a rubber band filled with singles and 5's with all these mm's, hot **** people.

~MOP

ZoSo

Smash Champion
^LOL.

Just letting people know that there's going to be another Melee tourney in Rhode Island the day after this.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
MM accepted for. 2 dollars lol I don't care what the outcome is hahahahahah ummmmm this is my 1st mm honestly cuz I never seen the sense in these matches

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
^LOL.

Just letting people know that there's going to be another Melee tourney in Rhode Island the day after this.
Link me! Wait... This is Valentine's Day weekend. Ha-HA! Forget my girlfriend! That's what we call priorities guys, you see it's all about... Oh wait. I don't have a girlfriend :embarrass well... screw that! Get ready to play some melee guys!

/hype

~MOP

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Lmfao mop u no I got a special place in my heart for u........lmfao I've can't vstop laughin

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Phantom rests work against Darc.
yeah...

not really. wish he'd play puff against me.

wait he'd still **** me.

*SHAKES FIST*

Shadowball I seem to recall you wanting a beef MM with me?
not that I recall. KevinM's Bowser and my Mewtwo have a history. we'll see how 7 months (?) of the seperation have treated us. I intend to win but KevinM is mad good... everything could swing against me again, the library could loose power or something. :laugh:

My Marth's got a beef with that Peach though.

Hilarious. I'm dying of laughter.

Wait no
*Shakes fist*

also lol MOP; girls are way better than Melee.

10 chars.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Yo, would there be any chance of someone in the boston area being able to get me a ride to this?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
The city holds the girls that r better than smash...they r known as the nymph or the milf and they r good believe me lol I hope my fox is on during the tourney

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
I hope u been trainin mop my fox has all intentions of grab ****** that falco
Y'all must remember I talk straight bull****. Banks you know this... Sorry T... I am just now getting used to playing melee again after y'know, having surgery on my arm after Flaco's smashfest XD. Sorry man, have been practicing very little actually :(, mounting school work, many credits this semester, and this whole f'ed up arm thing. You won't be dissapointed though I promise, I'll be all warmed up by the 20th and you get to see my KILLER ACE BANDAGE PLASTER INSERT. OHHHH SNAP, HOT DAM.

You're gonna love it

~MOP

Top Bottom