• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

Banks

Smash Hero
sounds good Prawn, we'll try to be there by 9 regardless, and if you want to start the bracket and we for some reason aren't there i can enter us over the phone and we can do our matches right when walking in. that shouldn't be a problem but i really want to do teams c>'='C> (cuz we gon' win rawrarwrar)

also i'll be accepting ANY money matches vs ppl regardless of character, aside from people i'm coming with/mainers. well, unless we play in the bracket or something and i lose and don't feel like losing again (ie zoso)

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE, BECOME A WORLD WARRIOR

thirdly, i can bring a VCR if anyone has blank tapes they don't mind letting me have, and tape stuff and then get it converted and upload it. i don't think i have any tapes. If someone has a bigger tv than mine is can be hooked to theirs so important stuff can be recorded. if anyone is doing this in a more efficient way with a laptop then i'll just tape my mm's and stuff on the small tv

Prawn

Smash Master
sounds good Prawn, we'll try to be there by 9 regardless, and if you want to start the bracket and we for some reason aren't there i can enter us over the phone and we can do our matches right when walking in. that shouldn't be a problem but i really want to do teams c>'='C> (cuz we gon' win rawrarwrar)

also i'll be accepting ANY money matches vs ppl regardless of character, aside from people i'm coming with/mainers. well, unless we play in the bracket or something and i lose and don't feel like losing again (ie zoso)

thirdly, i can bring a VCR if anyone has blank tapes they don't mind letting me have, and tape stuff and then get it converted and upload it. i don't think i have any tapes. If someone has a bigger tv than mine is can be hooked to theirs so important stuff can be recorded. if anyone is doing this in a more efficient way with a laptop then i'll just tape my mm's and stuff on the small tv
Sounds good, also I might mm you depending on how I feelz.

Also if you want to we could figure out a way to do commentary and put it on those matches, I love doing that shiz

Roman.

Smash Champion
i wanna do like 1-2 dollar mms with everyone.
I wanna do this as well

yedi... MM?
so I been getting super secret training from kirbysan and Irsh mafia, my marth is legit and im winning this. also got a secret special partner. :]
you HAVE to MM me
Yedi it's on
Fatal speaks truth he's the most advanced brawl-to-melee player I've seen
Then again I've seen about 8 LOL
MM?!

legal tender competition?

Also if you want to we could figure out a way to do commentary and put it on those matches, I love doing that shiz
Would you like to money match?

Banks

Smash Hero
yea i'm down to do any mm's so that'd be sick. Friendlies for definitelys either way since i don't think we've played before ^_^

as for commentary, if spife or someone brings a laptop we could definitely do this, i'd be down to commentate with you with my suave sensual musings cuz i got a mic.

not sure if commentary is possible on a VCR unless we were to record it seperately and merge the two files....yea that'd be difficult

if this does end up happening me and kevinM have to get up on there at once and destroy all commentating teams

uhhhh sure.
i take this as acceptance to my money match challenge!

legal tender competition?
of course sir, im sure you are out for your revenge! we can do it after the tournament if we don't meet in bracket like we usually do

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Prawn:

*High Five*

This event makes me smile. I think I can actually go to this.

That will depend on what time Singles starts though.....I have class till 10:30 but I think I can make the drive up there if I leave 20 mins early. Projected time for Singles to start?

I actually really enjoyed the pound 4 ruleset minus Mute City being removed. Floaties had KJ and Brinstar, Marth had any neu, Spacies had any stage, (LOL) etc.

Pokemon Stadium on a counter pick is amazing because spacies run wild there and beat the entire cast there. The stage changes are dumb as well. FOD changes as well, but that does not affect the momentum of a match and make both players camp for a good 20 seconds.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Prawn:

*High Five*

This event makes me smile. I think I can actually go to this.

That will depend on what time Singles starts though.....I have class till 10:30 but I think I can make the drive up there if I leave 20 mins early. Projected time for Singles to start?

I actually really enjoyed the pound 4 ruleset minus Mute City being removed. Floaties had KJ and Brinstar, Marth had any neu, Spacies had any stage, (LOL) etc.

Pokemon Stadium on a counter pick is amazing because spacies run wild there and beat the entire cast there. The stage changes are dumb as well. FOD changes as well, but that does not affect the momentum of a match and make both players camp for a good 20 seconds.
MM if you come? $5 bo5

Banks

Smash Hero
as a sheik main, i can get behind the pound4 ruleset as well (thx plank aka fellow sheik main)
jk, it seems fairly fair for most everyone

PoF we should mm too, i don't recall if you ever gave me that dollar at P4 tho =p

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
oh god banks commentary would be increditier.
POF, $5 MM at this?
Banks, $2 MM vs your falcon?
Roman, $1 MM vs your fox?

Prawn, take FOD out of the neutral's cuz it's stupid and put in DK64, the best stage in the game

Almo

Smash Ace
anyone want to team for this?

i'll team with anyone really since i'm probably even worse at melee now. D:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I'm still maybe coming.

Hype this reguardless. <3

EDIT: Is KevinM going?

If so Mewtwo/Bowser MM please. Time for Boozer to die. <3

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I wish I was good enuff to mm and good enuff to have a effin partner but I guess not............oh well

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Update:

Just played melee with the new and improved *gasp* REMOVABLE SPLINT! Been doing physical therapy, some exercises, and the arm will be good to go come tournament time. Although I'll still be in a cast o.O.

So, barring some elbow accident doesn't occur again, prepare for some mm's fools

~MOP

PK Webb

Smash Champion
He fell on ice and got *****.........I would mm u mop but my skills aren't great enuff u would wreck my bank account

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yuck. that fackin sack. i slipped last year on my elbow from brawl trippin :( my elbow dont feel the same since. sorta chipped a bone there

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Shadow I'll do that.
Might money match people with my bowser after the tournament if I feel like it.
That's if he beats me or I beat him. if I loose I might not feel like more MM's, whereas he will probably... lol. <3 KevinM.

Plus unlike your Boozer nowadays, I take Mewtwo into tourny matches. (It didn't work against Darc but what does work against Darc? Plus I'm a little better now.)

On the other hand, SMB4 was my last "real" tourny (Flaco's smashfest may or may not count :laugh: :lick: ) and i may be out of it.

MM reguardless. Want a chance at payback. ;) :bee:

MM meeeeeeee
I won't MM you but we should def play some Fox dittos or some whoever or whatever vs anyone at all. :dizzy:

also Carpooling would be **** if that's doable.

Top Bottom