• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
He fell on ice and got *****.........I would mm u mop but my skills aren't great enuff u would wreck my bank account
Ok, so just whatever's in your wallet will do :3.

What he said. two dollars? five? whatever.
POF I got'sa bone to pick with you XD... Kicking me out of Iron Chef 2-0 :( We'll start with 2's then move on to maybe 5's :D, I'm a po' college kid soooo...

mop... mm =)
Well... what were we at Flaco's? like 10-1 Fox vs. Falco? XD... So I'll mm you... 10 cents! Awwww yeah, might break out 'em quarters too. I'll do 20$ mm's vs your zelda though.

AOI where you at... we have some business to take care of! >:D

~MOP

xHayatox

Smash Lord
anyne want to train with me next saturday? im open for pactice i live in fall river... pretty far but anyone is welcomed. xxkirbysanxx aim!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Phantom rests work against Darc.
Darc will **** you up son.

Hilarious. I'm dying of laughter.

Wait no
Hi Darc

you would namesearch

and you know it's funny darc
Darc will **** you up son.

I can't go to this now because I requested it off too late and my boss wants me to work. I was excited to go to this too. Sorry guys!

I'll MM whoever I agreed w next time i see them.

-Irish Mafia
-Banks
-Falco MOP

to be exact.

Banks

Smash Hero
no we just got back home, spife and zoso were still asleep and nick was up

but yet i feel pretty weird after not sleeping but i would still probly play more

Roman.

Smash Champion
lol i just drank a red bull and have a 5 hour energy ready as reserve... aka i'm staying up all day without a choice... **** school at 6am tomorrow LOL

but yeah... hayato said he wants to do a smashfest next weekend, wanna hit that **** up and std again?

Prawn

Smash Master
me maybe do smashfest and has the peoplez sleep over and comez to the tournamentz the next dayz wiff meez.

Anyone who lives far away get @ me and I'll see what I can do if you wanna sleep over

Roman.

Smash Champion
me maybe do smashfest and has the peoplez sleep over and comez to the tournamentz the next dayz wiff meez.

Anyone who lives far away get @ me and I'll see what I can do if you wanna sleep over
just to be clear, did you just say "i'll do a smashfest at my house on sunday, for those of you that live far away you can come over after the tournament and sleep over for the smashfest on sunday"

would that be accurate?

k now that i read it again, does it mean you're having a smashfest friday and people can sleep over?

Prawn

Smash Master
No I meant having one either friday night or saturday night.

**** ya'll i dont need to see you on saturdays i gotta dedicate myself to the lord.

**** yeah god

Roman.

Smash Champion
okay so if you have it saturday night and the tournament isn't finished... can we finish it at your place as well as have a smashfest =)))

(this is pretty much going to decide whether i go to saffron city or this)

<3

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Maine will most likly take up on the offer on needing a place to crash after the event. Also looking for a teams partner, if anyone is interested hit me up on AIM.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Its no cult it basically a christian with a jewish diet and goes to church on Saturday instead of Sunday....ps I plan to wreck hard here...sir ironchief I would team with u if u allow me too

Prawn

Smash Master
gawsh ill look into whats happening,

its actually looking like no smashfest at my place at this point but ill try my best.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
This needw to end like at 7 or sumthing 5 is like when roman just starts to warm up

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so since Nate is like the #2 MtG plater in NE, he might be going to some big Magic tournament on the 20th. Sooooooo, anyone passing through Brattleboro VT on their way to Marlborough? ^.^ Nate might come to the light side and take us anyway, but if not :o...

Cheers

~MOP

Prawn

Smash Master
idk man someone else should step it up with the smashfest holding lol.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Roman with the mindgame sheild pressure lol hey ironchief r we teamin I am a decent partner....I think

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Roman with the mindgame sheild pressure lol hey ironchief r we teamin I am a decent partner....I think
I second this. Although T. Webb keep in mind Iron Chief can mess **** up, seriously... He's a force to be reckoned with o.O. He used to live like 10 minutes away from me... and now he's part of the Maine crew. XD.

~MOP

P.S - I am in full support of a smashfest after the tournament. 5:00 wtf?

Top Bottom