• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staarih

Smash Master
In before the "Dark Lord stage boss size inconsistency he so small becuz camera angle Ridley shadow everything is possible" -discussion.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Can't wait to see Bowser using that item.

And Ridley.

Ridley grabs Jetack: "Yeah! Now I can finally fly around anywhere I want! It's not like I have wings or so!"

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
remember when the screw attack item got samus cut
Yes, that's why I stated the former being more likely, aka him having a new Up B. And unlike the screw attack they don't necessary stack up ontop of each other, which, if you try to imagine the Jets on Brawl Rob, it'd be rather odd... so I simply listed the possibilities of what could happen, I never said ROB would be cut, its just a small possibility.

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice
Characters' Up-B's are not affected by this item. Their 'Jump' gets affected by allowing them to fly.
With the rocket belt equipped, ROB will be able to fly by either using his Up-B or by simply pressing the 'Jump' button.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yes, that's why I stated the former being more likely, aka him having a new Up B. And unlike the screw attack they don't necessary stack up ontop of each other, which, if you try to imagine the Jets on Brawl Rob, it'd be rather odd... so I simply listed the possibilities of what could happen, I never said ROB would be cut, its just a small possibility.
Samus didn't get a new Up B. In fact, her Up B literally functions like the Screw Attack item.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Hey, just saying this really quick.

Best Buy released times and locations for the Smash Fest:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-p...st/pcmcat332400050002.c?id=pcmcat332400050002
And as usual, none near me. There's one that's an hour drive away, but I stay away from Tampa on principle that I don't like to get mugged or shanked every time I hit a red light, and the rest of the locations are way too far away to justify using the gas to play a few rounds of Smash.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I wonder how much gas this thing will get. Using R.O.B again - I think the length will be similar to his Up B (which should totally be nerfed, by the way).

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
And as usual, none near me. There's one that's an hour drive away, but I stay away from Tampa on principle that I don't like to get mugged or shanked every time I hit a red light, and the rest of the locations are way too far away to justify using the gas to play a few rounds of Smash.
An hour isn't bad, it is the same for me. However Tampa is a really bad handicap. Is Smash worth the Price of Life...it's debatable.

Last edited:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Samus didn't get a new Up B. In fact, her Up B literally functions like the Screw Attack item.
Let me repeat myself. The screwattack item when Samus held it did not stack ontop of her actual up B. AKA, you couldn't use the screw attack as she used her Up B. The Jetpack on the other hand, looks like it replaces the up b entirely while you have it equipped, which for ROB, would do absolutely nothing for him. I just really feel like they would give him a new Up B regardless, is that really so hard to believe?

mikanbouya

Smash Apprentice
wow I read it thinking you said latter, not former. whoops

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
IT S IN MY HOME TOWN.

I AM SO HAPPY THAT WISCONSIN FINALLY GETS IT

AAAAAAHHHH
Your super lucky. I'm half lucky that I have one an hours drive from here. Which seems unlucky until you find that some states don't even have a Best Buy that is having Smash.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
IT S IN MY HOME TOWN.

I AM SO HAPPY THAT WISCONSIN FINALLY GETS IT

AAAAAAHHHH
Appleton is the closest one to me. I was hoping it was walkable in general. Damn. I'll have to see if multiple people are going. Then it's somewhat worth it.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Your super lucky. I'm half lucky that I have one an hours drive from here. Which seems unlucky until you find that some states don't even have a Best Buy that is having Smash.
Last year, not a single Best Buy in Wisconsin had things for E3. To be available makes me extremely hyped. Will record with friends to help you guys.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I wonder if this

A ) Jump button = hover until gas runs out. Jumps are disabled.
B ) Holding down Jump button will enable hover at the end of a jump.
C ) Limits your jumping to 1 now, but can hover to replace not having a 2nd jump (he didn't mention it, but you never know)

This will be funny in 4 player matches where one might want to rely on this item and ends up being on E. But who would seriously rely on it unless you've been paying attention to its usage :beezo: :surprised:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I was hoping my local Best Buy would have it. It looks like I'll have to drive 45 minutes to the nearest Smash Bros...if I am even free on one of the days. :/

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
At least some of you have been lucky to get near between 10 min and 2 hour ride to get to play Smash in Best Buy, I would need 15 hour car ride or an airplane ticket to even consider playing the game.:joyful:

.n_n.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Let me repeat myself. The screwattack item when Samus held it did not stack ontop of her actual up B. AKA, you couldn't use the screw attack as she used her Up B. The Jetpack on the other hand, looks like it replaces the up b entirely while you have it equipped, which for ROB, would do absolutely nothing for him. I just really feel like they would give him a new Up B regardless, is that really so hard to believe?
You should prob reread the caption ;)

By jumping it says, not by pressing/holding up b, by jumping. And Rob only had one mid-air jump, so, he would get a lot out of it?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Okay... So a picture of Ike with no new information about him. :ohwell:

Except the implied statement that Ike's recovery is still as limited in Brawl. Hmph...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Okay... So a picture of Ike with no new information about him. :ohwell:

Except the implied statement that Ike's recovery is still as limited in Brawl. Hmph...
Aether is one of the hardest moves to recover with. So many rages were had when his sword passes through the side of the stage, yet he does not grab hold of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom