• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Considering the sudden ability to use Volt Tackle... it's a theory people like. Also, that would make that particular Pichu male as well.

I'm more of a fan of Hector, but I'm okay with Robin too. Chrom bores me, though. The thing is, I don't want somebody who's similar to Marth and Ike. I want someone who is either another Wolf(has slightly similarities with Fox, but is almost entirely unique) or a completely new moveset. I don't want another Falco, basically.
I have to agree. Id much rather have the spell caster FE character than a 3rd sword user. However, I do feel that Chrom is just a bit more of the face of FE these days, so it goes both ways. Leave it to Sakurai to figure it out.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I have to agree. Id much rather have the spell caster FE character than a 3rd sword user. However, I do feel that Chrom is just a bit more of the face of FE these days, so it goes both ways. Leave it to Sakurai to figure it out.
So we'll have another Star Fox Trio or Plumber Trio then... oy.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
All aboard the deconfirmation train. CHOO CHOO!

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So we'll have another Star Fox Trio or Plumber Trio then... oy.
Since when has Wario been a plumber? Also, Wario cant really compare to Mario and Luigi since he actually has a unique moveset when compared to those of the Mario Bros.
I completely agree on the Star Fox trio.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I'm trying to think of what else Sakurai could talk about, and it's either an item, a stage or something Ike-related. Final Smashes would be nice, too. Maybe character dizziness after guarding for too long and subtle changes to that? He could always fall back to something from the Direct again... but what? I like the tidbits from yesteday and the past week. More of those.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Since when has Wario been a plumber? Also, Wario cant really compare to Mario and Luigi since he actually has a unique moveset when compared to those of the Mario Bros.
I completely agree on the Star Fox trio.
Dr. Mario, Mario, Luigi, I mean. I can't think of another name for 'em.

And technically Wario wore the same original plumber outfit as the trio. Just different colors(he also had a different body shape too).

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I'm trying to think of what else Sakurai could talk about, and it's either an item, a stage or something Ike-related. Final Smashes would be nice, too. Maybe character dizziness after guarding for too long and subtle changes to that? He could always fall back to something from the Direct again... but what? I like the tidbits from yesteday and the past week. More of those.
There is a clearly new rolling mechanic that he is yet to talk about. It seems like rolling is a lot faster and you can continuously roll backwards.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068

And technically Wario wore the same original plumber outfit as the trio. Just different colors(he also had a different body shape too).
Plus, Wario is blunt in showing off his plumber's crack... on his chin.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Oh, them. Mario and Dr. Mario are clones. Luigi, well, kinda half way there. Fox, Falco, and Wolf have a strikingly similar moveset that I just cant agree with....

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh, them. Mario and Dr. Mario are clones. Luigi, well, kinda half way there. Fox, Falco, and Wolf have a strikingly similar moveset that I just cant agree with....
Wolf is highly different enough. But they do share some of the same moves(all 3 have had the same Reflector with slight differences, a very near identical Up B. Fire Wolf(Dub name)/Wolf Shoot(Japanese name) just doesn't have the fire part, and of course, the Landmasters. Wolf's Side B and Neutral B are fairly different overall. A completely different angle for his Side B and his B is very unique for a laser).

Anyway, that wasn't as much the case for the Plumber Trio(and yeah, I wish they had a better name. Was there ever a nickname for them?), as they were near identical except Luigi had a different Side B, and his natural unique moves from Mario/Dr. Mario period. Although I have heard some want Dr. Mario Forward Smash to become Luigi's, due to the Thunderhand ability from the Mario & Luigi games.

Anyway, if you can customize more than Special Moves, we could see some of that neat stuff~

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Pic of the day. The rocket belt from Pilotwings lets you fly upward by jumping. This is a really useful item for characters that have weaker recoveries. By the way, is that cape fireproof?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Wolf is highly different enough. But they do share some of the same moves(all 3 have had the same Reflector with slight differences, a very near identical Up B. Fire Wolf(Dub name)/Wolf Shoot(Japanese name) just doesn't have the fire part, and of course, the Landmasters. Wolf's Side B and Neutral B are fairly different overall. A completely different angle for his Side B and his B is very unique for a laser).

Anyway, that wasn't as much the case for the Plumber Trio(and yeah, I wish they had a better name. Was there ever a nickname for them?), as they were near identical except Luigi had a different Side B, and his natural unique moves from Mario/Dr. Mario period. Although I have heard some want Dr. Mario Forward Smash to become Luigi's, due to the Thunderhand ability from the Mario & Luigi games.

Anyway, if you can customize more than Special Moves, we could see some of that neat stuff~
Ah gawd Thunderhand over the Fireballs would be great. Get rid of Luigis Spin and stick in the Poltergust to work like Dededes Neutral Special and were gold.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Manly Ike has a jetpack and is fighting dragons.

I approve.

Dairz

Smash Ace
I love how Sakurai got a shot of the Dark Lord completely in the shot, probably on purpose, and doesn't mention it at all. Nice.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
The rocket belt basically turns your Up-B into R.O.B.'s
prrretty neat

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
(The following poser goes by US EST. Please understand)

...Hey guys, wait a moment.

I know we were getting the pics earlier then 3AM before and it'd be at like 2:30 or 2:40 or so...

But did anyone else notice that this time we actually got the picture at 2AM rather than 3AM due to Daylight Savings Time?

Think it's a coincidence and that it's just early? Or do you think Sakurai is actually going to keep uploading them at 2AM from now on?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
The rocket belt basically turns your Up-B into R.O.B.'s
prrretty neat
I bet someone on Gamefaqs is going to find someway to say the rocket belt deconfirms R.O.B.

Just watch.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
In all seriousness about the Rob thing, it pretty much means he's either got a new up B or got cut. Most likely the former.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
(The following poser goes by US EST. Please understand)

...Hey guys, wait a moment.

I know we were getting the pics earlier then 3AM before and it'd be at like 2:30 or 2:40 or so...

But did anyone else notice that this time we actually got the picture at 2AM rather than 3AM due to Daylight Savings Time?

Think it's a coincidence and that it's just early? Or do you think Sakurai is actually going to keep uploading them at 2AM from now on?
I dont do Daylight Savings Time, they do me since I live in AZ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom