• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Exactly two weeks right? A little less for the other conferences. I'm curious to see Microsoft and Sony too honestly, since I'm probably going to buy either the PS4 or the Xbox One soon.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
It might just be possible for me.

I checked the colorado one broomfield is not to far from me. (I think)

Anyway ok so thats how the jet pack works, for a sec there i thought thr boss hazard dark lord was smaller than ike but then i figured out it was just in the background.

Last edited:

spader13

Smash Journeyman
Last year, not a single Best Buy in Wisconsin had things for E3. To be available makes me extremely hyped. Will record with friends to help you guys.
I'm pretty sure the Southridge one was originally on the list last year. I didn't go due to being out of state for the summer, but I remember reading it when I first checked. That said, it's probably the one I'll be going to, unless I want to go with friends on campus and go to the Madison one.

And, back on the daily pic topic. I'm glad they clarified this item works off the jump as if it was a new up-B, its use was even more uneven. I do wonder how it will work with characters with extra jumps like Kirby and Jigglypuff. Can they fly until it runs out of fuel and then get 3/4 more jumps?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
This picture really doesn't show much.

It's Ike with a jetpack fighting the Dark Emperor. Makes me wish to see what the Find Mii stage REALLY does.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Uhhh guys? I don't think this replaces your character's up special. I think it just allows you to tap the jump button in air to use the jet pack. Sakurai specifically mentions jumping in today's post.

So this has no effect on R.O.B.'s or anyone else's chances. Just saying.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think the bigger question is will the cape be okay?
Then again, this could be the reason the cape's end is torn up..

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
So...jetpack thing. Didn't we see this thing in the Direct or have I just gone insane thinking things happened when they didn't? I can see myself not enjoying this item. I'm one to get used to the specific way a character plays including the way a character jumps. When the way a character jumps is changed for a short period of time it throws me off, I also didn't like the Screw Attack badge in Brawl because of the same thing (I did like it in Melee however since it could be thrown and force someone into a helpless state). You'd also have to get really used to how much fuel the thing has so as not to ko yourself trying to edge guard or do a Hyrule Temple-esque jump.

But all that aside, the real question that needs answering is Marth's cape fireproof?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I guess this indirectly confirms Ike's recovery will still be crap.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
If Aether is going to be bad again, the least they could do is make Quick Draw a more reliable recovery option. Like not causing a helpless state after you use it in the air.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
If Aether is going to be bad again, the least they could do is make Quick Draw a more reliable recovery option. Like not causing a helpless state after you use it in the air.
Your Signature Gif is so awesome. Where did you find it?

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Just beat Radiant Dawn for what is probably the 12th or 13th time and Ike got in only 7th place...you know what that means right?

'-' I'm not witty enough to come up with something clever but to stay on topic I'll say this, if tomorrows pic doesn't have Ike then odds are he isn't changed in the slightest.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I want some gershdern Pushmo representation already, whether it be a stage or an Assist Trophy or WHATEVER. A Wii U iteration just got announced so C'MON SAWCKOREYE.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I want some gershdern Pushmo representation already, whether it be a stage or an Assist Trophy or WHATEVER. A Wii U iteration just got announced so C'MON SAWCKOREYE.
I've been praying for Pushmo Park to be a stage. It'd be so awesome! Mallo should be an AT. I still think e-Shop should have a playable rep... Dillon was the top pick though, and I can't see Mallo working.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
I could see a Mallo assist as a replacement or different version of Isaac. He could cause a puzzle to appear and he'll push it off the stage, and fighters have to jump over it, or maybe even push it back (cause sumo). It'd be different than Isaac cause he'd only move it once but it'd much bigger than Isaacs attack, and it wouldn't cause flinching so you could stand on it.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
We haven't had an AT/trophy disconfirmation in a while, and they do seem to happen on Wednesdays. I kind of what one tonight, just to help us continue to get closer to the actual roster.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I want something that heightens someone's chances without confirming them (since we are probably not going to get anyone else before E3 but hey we could be wrong again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom