• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I've been praying for Pushmo Park to be a stage. It'd be so awesome! Mallo should be an AT. I still think e-Shop should have a playable rep... Dillon was the top pick though, and I can't see Mallo working.
Sakurai can get anyone to work. He got R.O.B. to work, he got Captain Falcon to work, he even got Wii Fit Trainer to fit right at home. Mallo can definitely work somehow.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Come on Sakurai! Where's that Kirby or Starfox stage at? Dreamland or Sauria? I'd ask for Ganon or Wolf but we just got Ike so I can't really complain about characters

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I don't think "lack of moveset potential" is really that much of an issue for a character like Mallo imo.

Would love to see some Pushmo representation too, even if it indirectly disconfirms Mallo himself by any chance.

Also, I would like for them to finally show us a Kirby, Starfox or (new) Donkey Kong stage too.... :/

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
You people ask for things and Sakurai's like NOPE!

Remember the platforms.

The birth of a page is majestic.

Last edited:

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
We might see Peach-esque reveal tonight for the upcoming Mario Kart 8.

By Peach-esque I mean Peach was revealed @ 4:00pm one day before Super Mario Bros.'s 29th anniversary and has been on that day for 16 hours in Japan.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You people ask for things and Sakurai's like NOPE!

Remember the platforms.
I'd like to board them, not just remember them.

Albeit, combining Race to the Finish and Board the Platforms was still cool, though. Also, kind of hard to throw 3 enemies in when you got two models. It worked well in the first game's due to 3 of 12 choices every time.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
A deconfirmation or stage would be nice. Maybe an assist trophy too.

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Ike's new blue flames showcased against Pit on a brand new Donkey Kong stage where Sakurai hints an enemy from Donkey Kong's past can show up at any minute!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'd like to board them, not just remember them.
HyperFalcon does a good job of reminding me that Rule 36 remains true and strong. ¦D

Jokes aside, I also miss Board the Platforms. I also love Race to the Finish. F-Zero X's White Land (Climb Up! And Get The Last Chance!) goes really well with that minigame.

For those who don't remember the song.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Zoroark as a pokeball pokemon has to be brought up in a pic of the day or not at all. Maybe Friday, but I actually could see Wario appearing Friday and his warning appearing just below Ike's. Then they add on till E3 or somethin.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit is Love. Pit is Life.
Well technically I just want more pics of him in action, or at least more info. The faster I get more data on him from all his moves and all, the better. Trust me, my intentions are beyond just liking Pit, and don't take that one the wrong way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom