• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Cicuit: The Competition Results!!!

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Shout Outs: enjoy :)
1 Judge - grats on first
2 Lain - i want to mm your marth
3 Anther - sorry i ate your wisdom man, if i had known you were gonna need it, then i prolly would have saved some :D anyway, good matches in pools, really glad i got to play you. pictochat is 22guud
4 SamuraiPanda - great commentator, really enjoyed listening to you.
5 Quivo - youre TL is way too good, please teach me? xD haha you and i also had a good game on pictochat
5 NoJ - good stuff, sad i didnt get to play you
7 Nope - 7th? really? haha i cant complain, i didnt make it out of pools but mine was way tougher than yours.
7 AlphaZealot - please teach wakka how to play better so we can get better diddy practice :D
9 Overswarm - i want to play your rob more often, its good, but i need to KNOW that match up.
9 Bowyer - timing out is boring, next match please.
9 Hilt - FATALITY!!!! hope i impressed you, and yeah, im agressive, i know :D
9 Xisin - we need a MM, sorry had to cheer against ya in champ vs ya, but im from the field, i mean, what else was i sipposed to do
13 POPS - fcking wario, teach me that match up?
13 Cake - i owe you a slap.
13 Smash64 - want to MM snake vs oli?
13 Champ - GJ man, glad you got so far
17 Infern - we still need a MM, snake vs oli, lets go
17 Capem - didnt get to watch you play too much but im sure youre beating yourself up for not doing better
17 TravisD - hello OS's bro
17 Omniswell - gj in the wolf dittos with fonz, enjoyed it.
17 YbM - YOU AINT GOT NOTHING, mm me next time
17 Rowan - i fear you....
17 Mister Eric - hey mr e, hows that comentation going??? xD imo, MM next time?
17 Tactical - you and champ had good games, i know you play hilt all the time so no need to ask for a MM :( but friendlies?
25 Crunch - i ahte wario, i played badly, i wont lose next time
25 Lou - i enjoyed watching you beat clowsui
25 Zozaphobe - welcome back to ohio :D
25 SteelSamurai - didnt get to see or play you i think
25 Fonz - GG's with hilt, we'll get some practice in.
25 TheJerk - ic's? solid character, i enjoy watching you win with one character
25 KingYoshi - thanks for teams man, i know we can do better, we chose our CP's badly.
25 Beegs -
come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXTRAS:
ArgentStew - grats on the win! you really deserved one, next time i wont sandbag >.>
Clowsui - MM? marth vs oli????
Sil - sucks first game, altho, my TL is getting beast.
Excel - nice meeting you, great commentation.
Katon - get wrecked in melee, MM solimars next time.
Framerate - *sadface* kicking me off melee cause im 22guud :(

if i left anyone out i feel sorry, but i will add people as i realize i missed em.

kiest: i owe you a dollar xD
wakka: AAAAAHHHHH
Andy: i didnt get to hear your speech in real life but i did hear it over the live stream.
Cr4sh: footstool me? :D hahaha great moment
OUGA: great stuff, please host more.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Maybe I should visit Springfield before/after the champs.... unless I'm housing OUGAs

Live stream confirmed for Battle of the Bans 2.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yoo SamuraiPanda what do you mean by Lain being the new Anti lol.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
it still annoys me that this event was so close to west virgina, which last time i checked was east coast, and i wasn't about to drive 9 hours to get to this.

oh well... good job judge, i thought lain would have beaten you but i guess it helped that he couldn't win on your counter picks at all and you can sometimes win on neutrals.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Sin I'll take you up on that, I'm pretty good vs. Oli (Hilt's more experienced than me, only reason why I can't beat him >_<)

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Still too tired to do real shout-outs... but awesome tourney, Kiest. I thought the venue worked out really well, especially with that big screen. Grats on placements to all.. I was falling asleep during Lain vs. OS, but those grabs out of nado were crazy. Also, Zozaphobe, ty so much for those friendlies and al the advice/help you gave me. I really appreciate that :bee:. As cheezey as it is.. I gotta say it was an honor playing you, Lain. Despite the ****** you gave me, I'm glad I got to play against someone like you. Also, AZ.. your jetpack kill on PS 1 (forget who it was against) was rediculous.. your diddy is really creative. Fun tourney.. not too bummed about not making it out of pools here.. but next tourney I'll make it out (hopefully :O).

clowsui

Smash Legend
Moose your Sheik needs to get better! I see a lot of bad habits in there that could easily be fixed =P

Also The Jerk and I are about even in Sheik dittos...:/ Moose I didn't get to play you very much.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
1 Judge (Meta Knight) Good **** winning
2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) Nice Job in tourney, had fun in our friendlies
3 Anther (Pikachu) Good **** and fun friendly
4 SamuraiPanda (Snake)
5 Quivo (Toon Link) Ha your falco made me want to pick him up
5 NoJ (Game and Watch) Good ****, your snake is pretty good we had close matches you SD too much lol
7 Nope (Snake)
7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) Diddy kong ftw! you need to give me some tips
9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB)
9 Bowyer (Meta Knight)
9 Hilt (Olimar)
9 Xisin (Marth) Your marth is so good, fun friendlies still I wish i could compete
13 POPS (Wario) Great Wario, fun matches in pools! we NEED to do a falcon ditto soon
13 Cake (Diddy Kong) Good diddy thanks for the tips, Hope to play you again soon ur a cool guy
13 Smash64 (Snake)
13 Champ (Falco)
17 Infern (Snake, Ike) didnt play but saw those Boat matches, too good
17 Capem (Meta Knight) Good meta fun matches, and good **** in tourney wish we can play again soon
17 TravisD (Meta Knight)
17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario)
17 YbM (Kirby)
17 Rowan (Peach)
17 Mister Eric (ROB) Fun Friendlies BEEP! and fun team matches good **** in both..
17 Tactical (Lucario)
25 Crunch (Wario)
25 Lou (Game and Watch)
25 Zozaphobe (Meta Knight)
25 SteelSamurai (Marth ???)
25 Fonz (Wolf)
25 TheJerk (Peach???) Didn't ever play ya but we did pretty well in draft team crews
25 KingYoshi (Pikachu) Good **** getting out of pools! Fun friendlies hope to play u again soon.
25 Beegs (Marth) Fun doubles partner good job making it out of pools, too bad you didnt go anywhere tho.

More Shoutouts:
Pit player(forgot name): Fun friendliess nice meeting you, hope to see ya again
Oreo: Commenting with u was fun even tho half the time I was talking into a mic that didnt work.
Argent: don't quit, if u must just take a small break

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Keist - Amazing tournament, man. Looking forward to seeing you again, definitely a cool guy.

1 Judge (Meta Knight) - Good **** getting first! You definitely earned it. I look forward to playing you at the championship. I love getting my *** kicked :x
2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) - I'm going to play you sooner or later >.> As well as get some kind of DDD advice. I may end up money matching your marth with my DDD at the championship, just for the tips.
3 Anther (Pikachu) - Our pools and tournament matches were awesome :D Love playing your pika. We'll be playing again next circuit event ;D
4 SamuraiPanda (Snake) - I'm sad I didnt get a chance to play you yesterday =( I'll be sure to face you next time, I need to see how much better I've gotten in the matchup. Plus I need to bug you more about why I'm not a researcher yet =D
5 Quivo (Toon Link) - I think my set against you really helped my game. I noticed how repetitive I am because you punish it much better than most people, and make it obvious. I noticed I've gotten better at the matchup (not getting two stocked haha) but there's still a bit I've still got to work on. Congrats on placing fifth, and I look forward to our next set :D
7 Nope (Snake) - Looking forward to our money match at the championship.
7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - Was funny I had to face you first round again hahaha. That's what I get for getting a fourth seed. You sure did **** me though :x
9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB) - You gotta stop facing NoJ first round... Interesting I ended up tying with you, definitely didnt see that coming. Guess either I'm getting better or you really got bracket ****ed.
9 Hilt (Olimar) - What the ****, 9th?
9 Xisin (Marth) - Enjoyed the friendlies we were able to play yesterday. I'll be catching up to you soon enough.
13 Cake (Diddy Kong) - Loved hangin out with you and the rest of springfield. You guys are awesome! See you in June, man. And thanks for the friendlies. That matchup is far too important for me to not practice and work on.
13 Smash64 (NOT NESS) - Why isnt Ness next to your name?! Step your game up. But seriously though, good ****. Cincinnati's definitely getting better. Especially when it comes to teams!
13 Champ (Falco) - I never knew you used meta knight. Also, your set against xisin was amazing. You've definitely gotten a lot better.
17 Infern (Snake, Ike) - You know the Olimar matchup far too well. I'll have to push myself to extremes until I feel as confident in the snake matchup as I use to.
17 YbM (Kirby) - Dont get down, man. I know how much of a beast you are with kirby, and this tournament didnt change anything. After you learn the odd matchups you'll be ****** in tournaments again for sure.
17 Rowan (Peach) - I've definitely almost caught up to you, but I dont think I quite have yet. Still got a little ways to go.
17 Mister Eric (ROB) - Enjoyed the one game we were able to play lol. Sorry you had to be so
25 Crunch (Wario) - Made me realize I need to get my secondary in shape. Thanks for that. I was just too hesitant to use olimar against your wario.
25 Lou (Game and Watch) - Sucks we didnt get to get a game in, I need to play your GW again.
25 Fonz (Wolf) - I really REALLY want to play that ganon of yours, and was sad you didnt use him in bracket against me =( Understandable though, considering who I play lol. I'll just have to low tier money match you next tournament then ;D

Earth Swords Man - ummm... I kinda feel bad, but... who are you? >.> I probably know you, just dont know you by the name lol
Tyr - Sucks about what happened in pools. We'll need to get more games in next tournament :D
ArgentStew - Enjoyed the games we played. Lucario is just a matchup I've played so many times >.> Keep working on the matchup though, it's not as bad as everyone says it seems haha.
Excel - Apparently your comentary was a success lol. People seem to have loved it xD
Mr. 9 - You're getting there, man. You've definitely gotten a lot better. Keep it up!
Chi - Sucks about pools, man. Also, you ARE getting better, I wasnt just saying that. Work on mixing up your game a bit, and being less predictable. I'll be sure to play you again at the championship :D
Framerate - Enjoyed talking to you on the way to get food =D
Paranormalsin - Loved hangin out with you again. Your olimar is seriously good though, you do a lot of things I wouldnt think to. When to camp and when to be agressive. You're definitely better than me when it comes to being agressive, just work on your defensive game and predictability. Also, our dittos in pools were too ****ing good xD. I had seriously thought that you were about to win on pictochat. We're definitely getting in more friendlies next time :D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yoo SamuraiPanda what do you mean by Lain being the new Anti lol.
Oh, Anther choked against his campy MK in teams. Anther at 0 and Lain at 100. Anther threw out attacks and ended up losing, which is exactly what happened between you and him at Apex. Thus, Lain is the new Anti :D

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm not gonna be at champs Hilt :( I'll be in Cali

Also yeah I am far too predictable, esp. vs Oli XD I need to mix it up more instead of DTilting and DB'ing over and over

fonzi21

Smash Ace
25 Fonz (Wolf) - I really REALLY want to play that ganon of yours, and was sad you didnt use him in bracket against me =( Understandable though, considering who I play lol. I'll just have to low tier money match you next tournament then ;D

hehe i will gladly mm your olimar with ganon anytime

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
kk, I'm bringing a life jacket to champs so you can get out of pools, lol

Also, wtf, what happened to Marth? Your profile is covered in Sheik BS. Needs more charz that don't suck, LOL. Jay kay, if only Sheik had a cp stage that she couldn't lose on like good ol' Ike. <3 Ship, see you and Crunch at champs, or WaB, if I can make it. Get *****. :chuckle:

lain

Smash Master
it still annoys me that this event was so close to west virgina, which last time i checked was east coast, and i wasn't about to drive 9 hours to get to this.

oh well... good job judge, i thought lain would have beaten you but i guess it helped that he couldn't win on your counter picks at all and you can sometimes win on neutrals.
Yeah it's ****ing ridiculous playing IC's.

I'll win next time. I'm not afraid of any cp's. I didn't ban anything against anyone (save for Norfair). Bring on the gay :)

Also, Pikachu has a hard time killing :p

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
people that i missed cause they didnt come out of pools :/ :

Framerate: Awesome jiggs! we were incredible in team crews! you should've totally made it out of pools if you played like you did friday... what happened?

Clowsui : Keep up Marth, you'll get better eventually you just need to buy a wii lol.

Calic : ugh at you for not making it out pools you need to step it up! so close though and you're getting better.

Crash : same thing as Calic, always awesome to have ya around man.

Bboy: fun friendlies, you need to stop letting me punish you by falling into my nana traps where you go after a nana that i planned for you to go after.

sorry if i forgot anyone else, i cant leave everyone shout outs... til next time guys.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Oh, Anther choked against his campy MK in teams. Anther at 0 and Lain at 100. Anther threw out attacks and ended up losing, which is exactly what happened between you and him at Apex. Thus, Lain is the new Anti :D
:D GJ Lain.:mad088:

smash64

Smash Champion

im so late for shoutouts lol anyways

1 Judge (Meta Knight) good **** at beating Lain i bet your making it rain with that money
2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) **** you lain and your awesome DI
3 Anther (Pikachu) you pika never gets old i love watching you matches always!
4 SamuraiPanda (Snake) lol your right Snake dittos suck next time ill go Ness! ;)
5 Quivo (Toon Link) PT dittos ftw also we need 2 mm at the next tournament
5 NoJ (Game and Watch)idk how you can beat MKs with G&W good stuff man
7 Nope (Snake)3rd best snake in Ohio baby :p
7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) ill take you advice thanks AZ
9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB)thanks for the ride back OS also we need 2 play more
9 Bowyer (Meta Knight)ur fox seems 2 good i wanna play it next time i see u
9 Hilt (Olimar)lol dude idk how u beat me i guess i wasnt playing campy like infern xD good **** tho!
9 Xisin (Marth)this is the first time i didnt get to play you but this time i wanted to play you 2 see how good i got oh well next time
13 POPS (Wario) yo we never got 2 do our CF MM after you got beat by OS i beat him lol wierd huh
13 Cake (Diddy Kong)yo man i always play you in tournaments im just glad you didnt have that hand cramp that you always get when you play me
13 Smash64 (Snake)2nd BEST SNAKE IN OHIO ALSO YOU DID SO AWESOME WITH NESS PPL SHOULD WATCH YOUR VIDEOS SPECIALLY ON DOUBLES XD GOD KAIS FTW!
13 Champ (Falco)ur match between xisin was epic sucks that u lost
17 Infern (Snake, Ike)BEST SNAKE IN OHIO BABY!!
17 Capem (Meta Knight)you usually place higher man what happen? next time huh
17 TravisD (Meta Knight)you did so good for some one that doesnt play the game that much
17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario)i havent played you wolf in forever maybe cuz i used snake huh you wario is 2 good man
17 YbM (Kirby)BEST KIRBY IN THE MIDWEST ALSO WE GOTTA PLAY MORE!
17 Rowan (Peach)your the best peach player i have ever played
17 Mister Eric (ROB)beepo beepo we didnt play this tourney :(
17 Tactical (Lucario) i didnt play you either wth
25 Crunch (Wario) didnt play u
25 Lou (Game and Watch)i see you got alot better man keep it up!
25 Zozaphobe (Meta Knight)mmmh didnt play u
25 SteelSamurai (Marth ???) im just glad you got out of pools! you did good trust me but we have 2 do better
25 Fonz (Wolf)didnt play u
25 TheJerk (Peach???)didnt play u
25 KingYoshi (Pikachu)it was good seeing you again bro next time we gotta play
25 Beegs (Marth)you marth is 2 good we both had a couple of mistakes in out pool matches hehe

OTHER

Clowsui - i bet if you keep you cool and play calm you will do ALOT better
Tyr - it sucks that you didnt make it 2 the braket you were so close too! your still best Lucas in Midwest
Crash - the SHORYUKEN!! never gets old gotta love it!
Framerate - a wise guy he?! your also one cool guy!
thekiest - the tournament was awesome thanks again for everything!
Sliq - is the coolest guy ever
Kel - hurry back 2 cincy we need you
Doctor x - is fat

clowsui

Smash Legend
Singles:

1 Judge - Nick! We didn't get to play a lot this tournament. Love the new look though, and congrats for winning the tourney =) See you at MIB...I'll be watching you when you go to GENESIS!

2 Lain - William I have soooo much to say lol. I'ma work on the other shoutouts then start typing a pargaraph.

Okay so I'm BACK from writing all these other shoutouts.

Will I have to say that you are one of chillest people I've met. As soon as I started talking to you you didn't actually ignore me at all and could actually make jokes with me, without even making sure that I was clowsui in the first place! And then you took my blanket without asking me, and somehow you knew that I would be cool with it. Furthermore you play Ice Climbers, some of the chilliest dudes around (har har pun) and you love Marth dittos <3 <3 You were also kind enough to cheer for me even though we'd just met...nobody ever does that :o This paragraph is getting long and making me seem girly rofl but whatever. Thanks so much for the advice...I'll keep it in mind for the next time I play you. Come down to Nope's Piece of Cake on June 27th! I'll make it worth your while ;)

3 Anther - Great friendlies, you're always a blast to play. Keep working on that Pika so that you can beat Ally at the champs! Also so that you can beat Will too =P I'll be watching the rat on GENESIS

4 SamuraiPanda - You're pretty cool too Samurai Panda. If I don't get to host an event in Cincinnati between MIB and the Champs I'll see you at MIB I guess. Nice job at getting 4th, just get consistent with it x3 The one time I didn't actually think you'd get 4th you got 4th rofl, at every other tourney I predict you're in top 8.

5 Quivo - Qsies too goodsies, getting 5th. Just don't mess up next time...you always mess up and do worse than normal. You're a really smart player and I think that this is the start of a comeback that will rock this world - and will also rock Jerm and Jash's worlds =P

5 NoJ - Joel have I ever seen you WITHOUT a blanket? Haha, nice job in doubles and in singles. Wanted to play you, but I didn't get the time :(

7 Nope - Nope, no chance to play your Snake! I'll see you at MIB then, unless I get a chance to go to Piece of Cake. Convince MI to go for Genesis training!

7 AlphaZealot - Chris thanks for believing in me. I won't disappoint you next time =P Your Diddy Kong is amazing...just keep playing and practicing. Show the East Coast what you learned from the Midwest...remind them that we're hardly trash and they ought to be scared.

9 Overswarm - OS I swear you hated me before this tourney, but I guess you were just in a bad mood the other times I talked to you. You're awesome...hold another serious biz fest! I'll offer my house as a venue. Glad to see your return to the beep-beepo-robot!

9 Bowyer - *SDs at 0* *looks at clowsui* *looks back at the TV* *starts laughing his azz off*
The summary of every single one of our games. I can't stop laughing when I play with you because you have so much fun =P I will see you at MIB!

9 Hilt - Hilt you are surely one of the best Olimars in the Midwest...you're improving by leaps and bounds every tournament you go to. I'll beat you someday, count on it! Thanks for the MM and the advice.

9 Xisin - Dan...I wanted so badly for you to place top five but what happens is what happens, right? I wish we had the chance to play more dittos, I always learn so much whenever I play you. You will do well at the championships at this rate, I know it in my heart =) Show the world that you're NEO's equal in the Midwest. Also terrible luck in teams :(

13 POPS - Didn't play you but for some reason I really like how you look lol, seem like a cheery kind of guy.

13 Cake - no MM AGAIN!? Cake man...see you at Piece of Cake =P

13 Smash64 - Eddy I know you could've done better...but who's awesome? You're awesome! Can't believe you were willing to train me the night before. Thanks so much for the support and the advice. Hopefully we'll get a chance to play more and more next year...GOD KAIS!

13 Champ - Champ man...your Falco is unreal. I need you to teach me the ways XD See you at Piece of Cake...great friendlies too xP

17 Infern - Pretty much the same thing I said to Eddy. Fun pool matches =)

17 Capem - I gave you free money rofl. Thanks for killing my bird with a knife and a tornado.
I wanted you to place higher though! Oh well. See you at Piece of Cake!

17 TravisD - Travis you seemed so glum the entire tourney lol. Let's play sometime...whenever Evan feels like holding a smashfest again XD

17 Omniswell - Omnzy! I wanted to play you in stuff OTHER than gay azz Sheik dittos...but you're amazing. I wish you'd have placed higher at this though...there's always the next one though =P Can't wait to see you again.

17 YbM - You're still the best Kirby in the Midwest. We just caught you on a bad day. You are one of the smartest players I've ever had the chance to play against...I can't believe I'm able to practice with you too! Anyways, keep meeting those "Ms. Samurais" and be sure to always *zzppppp* to impress ;)

17 Rowan - Rowan man...fighting your Peach even in friendlies is scary. I can't believe I'm able to get you to one stock now! I always used to get you only to two. Can't wait to play you again =) Hopefully you'll be at Piece of Cake along with EVERYBODY ELSE IN LOUISVILLE (calling all you fckers out)

17 Mister Eric - BEEEEPOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't believe our pool matches were so close! I love you, you're awesome. Can't wait to play you again...you're improved a lot.

17 Tactical - You made me not get into bracket. I dislike you. You made everybody late, and as a result delayed doubles for 1.25 hours (roughly) and thus exponentially slowed down the tourney. I'll forgive you this time, but don't do it again.

25 Crunch - I'll play your Wario with not-Sheik next time. You have too much experience with Moose's, even if it's a tad bit worse than mine. Fun games...nice job getting outta pools!

25 Lou - man you were playing like trash today, I agree. You could've done so much better! I'm expecting a lot outta you...can't wait to play you again, I guess.

25 Zozefup - Your MK is good. Just needs more experience.

25 SteelSamurai (Marth ???) - Yo DJ, my boy! You've proved two tournaments in a row that you're better than I am, so I guess you're better than me. I'm much better at the ditto than you though, I think...so pick up a secondary (get good with DDD), because you're going to lose the next time we play =P

25 Fonz (Wolf) - Didn't play you. Nice job on the Infern challenge.

25 TheJerk (ICs, DDD) - You jerk. See you next time, I need to make the score 1-1 in dittos!

25 KingYoshi (Pikachu) - Great teams matches. If only my team mate went Fox on game 1 -___-

25 Beegs (Marth) - Didn't get to play you you sonuva*****!

OTHER SHOUTOUTS

Dr X - es gordo

e_ - es stupido porque no puso atender este torneo

Caitlin - you won't ever read this and I've already called you to say this but thanks so much for coming to this tourney. You're my favorite white girl, as I am your favorite/your only Asian <3. I promise I'll do better next time!

ZERO + Zenigame - stop being so young and start attending tournaments

Schwa - your Marth is bad at the ditto and you have so many habits that I abused. You need to start thinking about the space at which you play at, with Marth. It has potential.

Cerv - LOL you suck

Tyr - Jake you and I could've done so much better at this tourney >( I think if I had the chance, I'dve asked for a pool switch with you, actually. We'll just do better next time. Drive me to SLoTH!

cr4sh - your stupid monkey....I will beat that little ***** someday! You could've gotten out of pools too, step it up!

Calic - excluding the monkey part, same thing as cr4sh.

Oreo - STOP picking up multiple characters to "counter" other characters. You aren't good enough with Fox yet. Stick to at MOST two characters, and then move on. Seriously. Also stop freaking the **** out of me and picking Falco in teams, we lost game 1 because I was so nervous about it.

Framerate - awesome Jiggles. You're a pretty cute guy, actually. No homo =P

TheKiest - should've beaten you :( Great games though, you have potential. Stop being so obvious with Kirby. I wish this tourney was ran a little better but overall it wasn't bad at all, the venue was great XP

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
9 Bowyer - *SDs at 0* *looks at clowsui* *looks back at the TV* *starts laughing his azz off*
The summary of every single one of our games. I can't stop laughing when I play with you because you have so much fun =P I will see you at MIB!
XD XD XD, too good.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
1 Judge (Meta Knight)
Didn't play ya but GJ

2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede)ur icees r outragous lolZ too good

3 Anther (Pikachu)awesome pika! Lol our match was a lot of fun

4 SamuraiPanda (Snake)didn't play ya

5 Quivo (Toon Link)yay! Q goodjob this tourney ur TL is amazing as always

5 NoJ (Game and Watch)didn't play ya

7 Nope (Snake)scrub xP

7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong)Az! Gj! Keep it up smashfield loves to watch ur diddy dominate!

9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB)omg OS I'm gonna beat that rob so day jus u wait!!! Lol GGs

9 Bowyer (Meta Knight, Fox)didn't play ya

9 Hilt (Olimar)nice seeing ya again. And ur giant bag of sour patch kids!!! Lol

9 Xisin (Marth)what more can I say then omg! Our match was epic and so much fun we gotta do that again sumtime

13 POPS (Wario)grrr wario makes me angry lol

13 Cake (Diddy Kong)from drowning to 13th yea that's what I like to see warfie!

13 Smash64 (Snake)GOD KIAS!!!

13 Champ (Falco)me!

17 Infern (Snake, Ike)lolZ GOD KiAs!! Ftw, u guys r awesome

17 Capem (Meta Knight)mk practice rly helped me!

17 TravisD (Meta Knight)didn't play ya

17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario)didn't play ya

17 YbM (Kirby)yeah I hope u guys do stay n springfield after the champs, last time was lots of fun.

17 Rowan (Peach)
Didn't play ya
17 Mister Eric (ROB)didn't play ya

17 Tactical (Lucario)sry bout the MK but I have lucario problems still I guess.

25 Crunch (Wario)didn't get to play ya but good seeing ya

25 Lou (Game and Watch)
Yay louis u made it out! I know u can do better tho pick it up boy
25 Zozaphobe (Meta Knight)
Didn't play ya
25 SteelSamurai (Marth ???)

25 Fonz (Wolf)SMASHFIELD!

25 TheJerk (Peach???)IC,s r gay!!! CG wrecks poor falco ill nvr play that matchup again

25 KingYoshi (Pikachu)
Nice seein ya
25 Beegs (Marth)omg! Our matches were awesome lots of fun ur a cool guy and u should come to springfield more often if ya can that was a lot of fun.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Ok I just finished pool results and sent them to Keister so they should be up shortly. I may have done the results a little differently than Keister did so things may look different from how the bracket was seeded. Anyways I waited for pool results to do shout-outs cause dammit some of us losers deserve some recognition. So Shout-outs:

1 Y.B.M. - Ok we need to start playing more friendlies. You are just too cool. Sometimes I wish I was a God Kai cause all of you are awesome. Except Infern.

1 Overswarm - What a king. You' re the main reason OUGA is even on the map in competitive Smash. If you had never come to our first Brawl tourney and continued to hype up future tourneys, I think we all would have given up. You really are awesome. Side note, I hear you're taking your PRAXIS soon Good luck! You're gonna make a great teacher.

1 AlphaZealot - I promise one day I'll get to play you. You just keep getting better and better. What's with that? I've yet to see a Diddy as talented or fast as you.

1 Capem - Didn't get to talk much, which sucks. You kinda rock. Stop getting so good so I can catch up, alright?

1 Samurai Panda - Here's the deal. I didn't want to get poop all over the venue, and I know you have trouble ****ting when people are watching so I didn't bother asking if you wanted to do it outside. Next time though. Also, screw Wario. He's is totally not Jigglypuff. I don't mind not placing well, as long as I'm getting better. I'd rather never win a tourney but be the best Puff than start winning as another Wario or MK or whatever. Jigglypuff has potential, I'm just not good enough to take advantage of it! Also I think the reason you were worried about me in pools was cause you're unfamiliar with the match-up. Although I am pretty cool, lol. Anyways, you kind of rock in every way imaginable. It's about time you made top 5, eh? You're too good and way too smart to place lower.

1 Infern - Lol God Pies. You're friggin hilarious. I'll beat you on Pirate Ship!

1 Lain - Lain is a pretty cool guy. He chaingrabs aliens and doesn't afraid of anyone. You should really start banning CP stages, it will be the death of you.

1 Quivo - WIN. You beat Anther. You're the best. Start winning more tourneys! No joke best in Midwest.

9 Rowan - I ran away from you the entire time in doubles. You are absolutely amazing with Peach.

9 Champ - I am so glad you are so awesome. You deserve to win everything forever. You're getting too good too fast D:

9 Omniswell - I didn't get to see any of your matches, but I'm pretty sure you didn't play Wolf in all of them so shame on you. Your Wolf is awesome, play him more!

9 Cake - Good morning sunshine! You must have been really tired or something that day cause you seemed pretty quiet. Made me sad :( Next time get more sleep for the rest of us, we need entertainment and you're the only one funny enough to supply it!

9 Nope - GAH I almost kind of had you in pools. I'm slowly starting to figure out the match-up. But of course, you keep getting better... Why can't anybody let me win? Hey, at least I didn't get chain grabbed this time. You did awesome. You are awesome.

9 Bowyer - Haha repping fox, how classy. But if you're gonna play a crappy character, play Jiggly again. You are way too cool.

9 Xisin - Oh man, doubles partners for life. We owned that Doubles Draft Crew with Items. Marth is just too good in Brawl and it really takes a brilliant player to utilize his strengths to such an advantage. Keep being amazing.

9 Anther - I didn't see you much at all and that's sad. Sucks that you didn't make it out of pools, lol. You were doing so awesome against Lain, what happened???

17 Judge - You're good, but you don't need me to tell you that. Grats on first, I'm not surprised. I'd even go so far as to say you're one of the best MKs period. Sometimes you SD though, and that's just silly. You rock.

17 Tactical - Wait, you were there? JK but seriously we didn't play or talk or anything. I blame you!!! Awesome job in pools.

17 Smash64 - See! Doesn't it feel great to play Ness again? Your Ness is too good to hide from the world. Let us appreciate it. Play Ness. Also you're cool.

17 POPS - What the heck. You're a villain.

17 Travesty - You are completely and absolutely radical. Stop being so awesome so that the rest of us can kind of look cool. But seriously you have to come to every OUGA tourney from now on. I might even decide to beat you next time. Maybe. Summer classes suck btw, good luck with those.

17 Mr. Eric - Beep, yo. Friendlies on Friday were awesome. Your pretty awesome I must say. I'm so glad you keep making the trek to Athens every time we have a tourney. Your ROB was totally different from any other I've played. Keep beeping it up.

17 Fonz - Holy crap you did awesome this tourney. I didn't get to see any of your matches, but I know you played Ganon somewhere, and that rocks. You 2-0'd Xisin, right? That's amazing.

17 Crunch - Why have I still not played you. You keep placing so well and I just have no idea about how you play. You're like a beautiful mystery.

25 King Yoshi - Woot making it out of pools. This only makes our rivalry even more.... rival-y. Dude you just keep getting better, it must be all hose Smash fests you keep throwing.

25 The Jerk - What a jerk. I don't think we talked at all, bummer. You wrecked pools and that's cool. Now I gotta beat you too...

25 Beegs - YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! We din't play though so poo. Next time.

25 NoJ - I think I said something to you. Maybe. Hey, we played in doubles! And you destroyed OS again, lol. You're an MK killer, I must take lessons from you.

25 Steel Samurai - haha so we're now officially rivals. I'll stay up late at night making plans to destroy your hopes and dreams. I might even create and secret lair deep within a volcano. Our matches were too close, I gotta learn the Marth match-up better. You did awesome at this!

25 Lou - Didn't see you much. Made it outta pools, that's always a good thing. Sooo glad we weren't in the same pool this time! I hate playing your G&W, and that's a compliment!

25 Zozefup - Saxophone! Grats on making it out of pools. I better see you at more tourneys.

25 Hilt - Holy crap you're just the coolest person. What the heck, we were at C4 together and I never talked to you. I can not forgive myself for that. Our friendlies were the probably the most fun part of that day. I've never seen anybody get so excited about something I did during a match. Just that face you made after that one gimp did a lot for my self esteem, especially after not making it outta pools. You're such a frggin smart player. I dream of the next time we will play again.

33 Katon - Man your goggles are way too cool. I'm intimidated to wear my hat anywhere near them. Haha, you're awesome. You always seem to get excited when you see me, and that makes me smile. I wanna go to the next Hams but I don;t think I can make it. You throw some of the best tourneys ever.

33 Tyr - Why haven't we played yet? Low tier battle ftw. You and I deserve to make it out of pools, we better step it up. I watched some of your matches and I still have no clue how you do the things you do. Do you have like 6 fingers or something???

33 Mr. 9 - I probably should know you, considering we tied and all. That's my fault, and I give you permission to hate me forever for it. Next time...

33 Shadowbot - We should have played some friendlies. Whose fault is that?

33 Framerate - Meh you're ok.

33 Clowsui - Haha, what? Cute? What the heck does that mean? I guess that's cool, lol. Thanks! I still dunno why we haven't played any friendlies or anything. I gotta find out what you're all about!

33 WTP - What does that stand for? Why don't I know you? What's wrong with me?

33 Argent - Your pool was murder! Don't sweat it, not making the bracket. You had a bunch of tough people, making 5th alone in there is quite an accomplishment. Stick with Brawl, you're soooo close.

41 Metaflair - WOOOOOOO. I'm always speechless around you. I wanna chime in but you're just so clever, I don't have what it takes. I need to start watching old Rick Flair videos. You better step it up if you wanna buy that second Halberd! You're too awesome.

41 Calic - Peanut Butter cookies are the best. I seriously felt awful about those matches, I wish there was a way to make it up to you guys. Without us giving you the win, lol. It's about time people started having the guts to play pika!

41 cr4sh - I'm sorry about slashing your tire. I thought it might be funny, but apparently it was not. But seriously, that sucked. But I'm glad you could still make it. Luigi is great, I'm glad you stuck with him.

41 BBoy - What happened in pools? You destroyed me in friendlies on Friday. Which was actually really helpful, I had to play Nope and Samurai Panda in pools. Pick a main and stick with them! You'll get better quicker. Keep getting good! I'm scared of playing you D:

41 Excel - Lol I guess you should have stayed fox. That fox match-up is scary, I better wok on it.

41 Scwa - We didn't play again T^T My bad. You should hate me ;_;

41 Moose - Different pools this time, is this a good or bad thing?

41 Paranormalsin - Ok you're mean. Stop being mean. I wanna be good at Melee but I just plain suck :( Heh I'm kinda glad we were in different pools, but we should have at least played some friendlies.

49 Osiren - I don't know who you are either T.T

49 SciDi - You just plain kick ***. Haha I hope you really had fun at The Competition, you seemed to enjoy yourself and that makes me glad. I'm still shocked that you just happened to knock on our door one day, and here you are now. Keep improving, but not so much as to pass me.

49 Wakka - Lol doesn't Bowser have a SHL or something? I thought he stole Falco's blaster. We really should have played each other at this.

49 T-800 - Ok, your pool was the worst. That was just cruel of the pool maker. If you really wanna quit competitive smash, I can't stop you. But I'm sure I won't be the only one who will be upset about it! OS is gonna miss you. He might even cry.

49 Nest - It's about time I got to play a ZSS main! Man you're too cool. I had a lot of fun playing you, but I really do feel terrible about that match at pipes. That was just a terrifying fluke. Let's forget it ever happened. I wanna sit down and play you for hours, pick up a few strategies so that maybe one day I might pick up Sexy Samus.

49 TheKiest - We really are the best team ever. My shout-outs are getting really long and I've already told you a ton of stuff in person so I'll keep it short. You really are doing a great job at everything. Next time let me do pools calculations though, lol.

49 Mars - another Snake main I didn't have to play :D Maybe I should face my fears and play you in some friendlies. Yeah, let's do that some time.

49 Sil - You are such a smart player. Of all the people at OU, you're the one I learn the most from when we play. You were in a tough pool, you totally deserve not to drown. You've got the mindset of a champion.

57 Crum - Yo. We didn't really chat, sorry. Hope you had fun, I heard you did some commentating hehe.

57 Cowboy - c-boy is short for cowboy! I didn't get to play you or anything. What's the deal with that?

57 Psycho Penguin - We should have played some friendlies.... I hear you've got a mean pikachu.

57 Sole - Getting pumped for next year :D

57 Kraigins - Ok you better stop getting good or else we're gonna have to reconsider your RPG character. I think Marth is the way to go. I'm sure you noticed the devastation on Monday. Marth is too good. You're getting a lot better.

57 Cerv - I don't know who you are D:

57 Virt - What happened? You better step it up Wiehe. You're good, you really are. Just stop expecting to lose, and start winning.

57 Phaigne - I'm so glad you could make it, I really hope you enjoyed yourself! We gotta get you traveling to other tourneys. I saw you play a bunch of friendlies, that's a ton of experience right there. Your journey has just begun!

65 Level 9 Snake - Don't give up! Last only means you have more chances to improve. You've got so much potential, just stop being so predictable.

Top Bottom