• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
OMG!! This list is bad because I am not on it. [/sarcasm] :p

No, but really guys you're all good. Got to hand it to you guys, you all sure kick my butt. Lol

I got a long list of who I have to play, again. So all you guys on here better watch out. I aim to improve and get on those power rankings (things). ;)
LOL I was such a rascal back then.

BunBun

Smash Master
Midsouth is my home <3

My P.R.:

1. Burn-Chan
2. 95% of the files on Jack's computer
3. Handorin Cancelling
4. Iori playing NFL Street
5. Raymond's Voice.
6. Also Raymond's Voice. Let's face it, it needed two spots.
7. Jack's iPod
8. Nite's Pokemon display
9. Chad headbutting you in person...
10. The team that counterpicked Darkrain and Jman to JJ and won...

And an honorable mention goes to Virginitigiligus, who was the first mod to give me an infraction

DJRome

Smash Hero
hay, i watched u guys on livestream and it was good **** is there anyone near northeast al? i live in nw ga sometimes

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Not really, there is people in north middle AL.

Are we actually going to do this? Cause I can help, but I definitely do not care enough to get this project going if there is only one day of support.
I'm down with it, and I think it's a good time since the midsouth smash scene boomin'

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Bump just in case people truly do want it to happen. If it gets out of the first page one more time without steps being taken to make a list I say we just don't do it.
now dont go getting all pen15y kid.

But seriously Since i try to host tourney stuff (For Melee sometimes) East/middle TN I dont mind being a Panelist. Someone from Run7 for other TN Panelist

Or maybe we could do two from Memphis (Run7) area and One from Middle/East TN (me)

Also 2 out of 3 of Jack, Chad, or NesNoob should be a panelist from MS.

Chambs/VTS from AR unless VTS stopped playing. i thought i saw something about that a while back. If thats the case i dunno who would replace him.

AL has to be Moogle for one. Not to sure on a second person.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Bump just in case people truly do want it to happen. If it gets out of the first page one more time without steps being taken to make a list I say we just don't do it.
What do we do to get things rolling then? Isn't it like up to you big shot smashers? lol

Nite

Smash Champion
I will admit that rankings might spark some competition. It's pretty good if you want to prove yourself, so I'd say it's completely up to you guys if you want to do it.

Top Bottom