• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
How the hell i ended up on that list, I'll never know, but I can't say I don't deserve to be there. My ganon is indeed something else. :D

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^^^ lolz =D

lol , I guess you guys need more time.

Also take this time to get your panelists figured out if ya'lls serious about this thread.

If not, it will have to be closed until further notice <3

j00t

Smash Champion
5. Sugoi Kawaii Moe Chan > Tope, or so I heard

I can't wait to be #10 on this PR list

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
1. Mike G from INNsomnia II
2. KO Kingpin from MLG Nashville
3. Watching Iori vs Darkrain from INNsomnia IV
4. Sugoi Kawaii Moe Chan
Me and kyo were talking about #3 saturday. Turns out he won't be satified with my progress until I beat darkrain. I then said well kyo if I did beat darkrain you would only say, did you beat chu. He replied with yup, and I said well by your standards I would have to beat everyone even mango just for you to accept how good I am. He replied with yup and again. So I said fu kyo and left the room.

:dizzy: theres no way his opinion could alter whether or not I am good or bad but
man I feel like it does.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
=0 I didn't even know there was a mid-south PR thread. This thing is extremely outdated too...
Seems correct. Don't see the problem.

1. Mike G from INNsomnia II
2. KO Kingpin from MLG Nashville
3. Watching Iori vs Darkrain from INNsomnia IV
4. Sugoi Kawaii Moe Chan
How the hell did Sugoi fall so low in the rankings? Does he have to beat two topes and his beard on teams friendly fire off?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol , I guess you guys need more time.

Also take this time to get your panelists figured out if ya'lls serious about this thread.

If not, it will have to be closed until further notice <3

....I'm actually serious

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Anything can happen tonight =D

j/k I can wait. I've been waiting for weeks now :(

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Mike, watch those double posts.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zwbTOgVxdjM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zwbTOgVxdjM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeaaaaa

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
ok seriously.

TN - Seninsis , KOKingpin
AR - Chamberlain , G Vice
AL - Moogle , Joot
MS - Chad , Spaceballs

I guess that who i think it should be.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
My only problem is I'm friends with everyone who would be on the list, and everyone who JUST BARELY wouldn't be and I'm not particularly comfortable with ranking them. Especially since I have no idea how the non-Chamberlin AR guys would do vs the non-Moogle AL guys, and that would make my judgment on who to put higher a complete shot in the dark.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
My only problem is I'm friends with everyone who would be on the list, and everyone who JUST BARELY wouldn't be and I'm not particularly comfortable with ranking them. Especially since I have no idea how the non-Chamberlin AR guys would do vs the non-Moogle AL guys, and that would make my judgment on who to put higher a complete shot in the dark.
Yeah, I understand what you're saying Jack. We need to plan a big midsouth wide Power-ranking smash fest sometime soon so that you guys can observe the competition and make your calculations and stuff. I'm always down for smash, any one, any time.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
How about I host A big melee tournament. Mid south Tournament. To get this show on the Road. Maybe have GA come up too. What say you guys?

j00t

Smash Champion
How about I host A big melee tournament. Mid south Tournament. To get this show on the Road. Maybe have GA come up too. What say you guys?
Of course I'd be up for it, but I'm planning to hold one in July.

CATCH THIS! The best name in all existence:

"The Greatest Alabama Tourney Since Darkrain Played Isai"

And then I'll embed the video of Darkrain vs. Isai in an Alabama tourney match

and it'll be great

****it Chamberlin, I wanna play you again. I must prove myself!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Yeah, I understand what you're saying Jack. We need to plan a big midsouth wide Power-ranking smash fest sometime soon so that you guys can observe the competition and make your calculations and stuff. I'm always down for smash, any one, any time.
I will be a panelist, but only if I get a throne and some pizzert son. <3, oh how I miss the old days

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
To Iori - I too want to prove myself so I too will join your quest.
On the side- Glad to see everyone still here, I've been doing ALOT of practicing, and figuring out a lot of new material. With that material I want to fight people around or above my level so it'll bring the best out of me.
INN V was along time ago, and I want to update my rankings. First task is to beat Iori ,Chad, And Nes Noob. From there I will go to anyone else who wants to go at it also. You too Mike G. i'm calling myself out to ya.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
To Iori - I too want to prove myself so I too will join your quest.
On the side- Glad to see everyone still here, I've been doing ALOT of practicing, and figuring out a lot of new material. With that material I want to fight people around or above my level so it'll bring the best out of me.
INN V was along time ago, and I want to update my rankings. First task is to beat Iori ,Chad, And Nes Noob. From there I will go to anyone else who wants to go at it also. You too Mike G. i'm calling myself out to ya.
Kyo!

Lol you know me and my ganon wants in on this action :D

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
The time of Hybrids has come. When B and A Smashers fuse together. Vice prepare yourself for the gimpness.
May neptune have mercy on your soul.

(lol, I just hope a Rugal doesn't show up, then me and Iori have to join forces just to defeat Rugal.)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
The time of Hybrids has come. When B and A Smashers fuse together. Vice prepare yourself for the gimpness.
May neptune have mercy on your soul.

(lol, I just hope a Rugal doesn't show up, then me and Iori have to join forces just to defeat Rugal.)
Gimp me if you dare :D

Top Bottom