• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lol so is this gonna happen? or is Sugoi gonna have to three stock m2k and Mango on teams vs him before he gets on it? :o

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
So I heard one time this Sugoi guy and his teammate took Darkrain and Jman to Jungle Japes and won the match.

>.>

~BunBun

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Chad, me and you should start a midsouth power ranking in stepmania as well. It'd look like this I bet.

1) Chad
2) G.Vice

for realz let's play next time I come up there.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Chad, me and you should start a midsouth power ranking in stepmania as well. It'd look like this I bet.

1) Chad
2) G.Vice

for realz let's play next time I come up there.
:mad: What the f I am a better ddr artist then either one of you. F these boards I quit melee. Everyone always putting me down. Fine have your stupid game, I heard brawl was better anyway. VBrawl

G. Vice

Smash Lord
:mad: What the f I am a better ddr artist then either one of you. F these boards I quit melee. Everyone always putting me down. Fine have your stupid game, I heard brawl was better anyway. VBrawl
You do the foot thing though...I'm talking about stepmania, not DDR man. I know you're pro at it, so don't take offense so easy Iori-senpai ^^

You can create your own DDR feet power rankings and it can look something like this.

1) Chamberlin
2) Chad
3) Myztek
4) G.Vice when he pulls out the keyboard
5) VTS while asleep
6) Iori

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I would like to play Stepmania again I'm just so unwilling to take the time to get all my songs back :X
I have 2 DVD's with 1400 songs that I can get you if that'd help change your mind. It has all the ones that I made, in addition to some of the really good songs alot of people would get (ie One more Lovely, Sphere, AAA etc)

-Chad-

Slackerator
I hate brawl. The only satisfaction I get out of it is being able to be considered good without any practice whatsoever, proving to myself that it is a terrible game and causing me to question why anyone would consider playing it.

Does that make me a bad person?

Top Bottom