• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
I still think Shaeden could be one of the best in the MW if he went try hard mode. Shady too if he had more experience and traveled more.

If I recall correctly, I believe Deku beat Biggy at a purdue tourney a long time ago. 2009 I think?

Also, Kittyhugz is da bes. You can see his try hard mode when he plays Shaeden, cause he wants to stomp that nerd.

Randomness out.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
my :ganonmelee: is secretly better than kage's I just sandbag in pools so people like top drivers feel better about themselves :yeahboi:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Not going to a single tournament is something really easy to fix. Just need to go to one. Although hopefully you'll come to more than one :p Just when you do, make sure to play lots of games with as many people as you can and try to have a good time. Don't be overly serious about competing, just have fun and try to learn a few new things.

iTz Coburn

Smash Cadet
Not going to a single tournament is something really easy to fix. Just need to go to one. Although hopefully you'll come to more than one :p Just when you do, make sure to play lots of games with as many people as you can and try to have a good time. Don't be overly serious about competing, just have fun and try to learn a few new things.
Sucks living in Port Huron and no transportation though. Sucks big.

Tink

Smash Hero
it just shows chicago knows how to bring that talent outta ppl =D! look what we did for dart....kids killing it.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Kzhu is one of the most unimpressive peaches I have ever seen. I don't know how Dart could've lost. He must've just played with one hand, or drugged himself before the set to make it appear even or something.

Top Bottom