• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michelin combo

Laem

Smash Champion
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
BUT
what about nanas, turnips and other items :D

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol that was hilarious to watch. I don't know how close to practical this is in match, but it's always entertaining to see a low (read: lowest) tier character pull off a strange AT for an advantage.

Inb4 Wario vs. Ganon MU change hype.

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
With nana I don't know any pederast combo, this combo work because the wheel has a constant knockback, I checked some usally items, but I didn't check with a turnip xD, but I supose that can be a little combo at low percentage D:

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Okay, master this ****.

I want to see Warios who pull bike in our Lair drop dead.

And this is better than a 0-death. This is a *-death. Many 0-deaths in this game actually only work from 0, or numbers like 0-7%.

The important thing is, Ganon is now more awesome. :laugh:

:034:
Murder

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
LOL, would be epic
The first thing that I should edit is the text xD, if any doesn't know, my english sucks, but I'm lazy and I won't edit the video D:

Judo777

Smash Master
Haha you know whats funny i found out about this like 2 weeks ago and told my buddy who mains ganon. Didnt think it was new lol.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, forced get-ups out of glide-tossed item throws aren't new to Ganon by any means. We have explored this with bananas and the bottle caps or whatever on Distant Planet. That aside, it's good to see more applications for this idea.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I knew about this for a long time. But I usually just did glide toss to Fsmash instead of re-flame choke. Guess I'll have to try this.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
It's always nice to see sum stuff on Ganon.
But, like the 'Dorfs are all sayining:
We've known this for a long while.

However, Foturan, I'd be happy to see you experiment more with Ganon.
Keep it up!

Top Bottom