• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2king VS LOL Master

DanteFox

Smash Champion
LOL at everyone referring to these vids as "Mew2King's Prime." As if smash were boxing or something rofl. "Mew2King's Prime" is just code for "back in the day when absolutely no one could beat him except for KDJ."

strawhats

Smash Master
Do u know why mango always says no one has a chance of beating him at his best except maybe m2k if he had his tech skill? I wish I could refer back to fcd finals vids but those r lost ever4. Scc vids r da closest representation of what I'm talking about a fcd crew battle, mlg long island and pound 3 vids r close but not quite unhuman m2k like fcd gfs m2k

LLDL

Smash Hero
M2k is better than he was in 07. He just seemed better because there was a larger gap in skill between him and the players of 07. Stop taking the other players credit away.

MDU

Smash Cadet
Regardless of whether he is better or not, he certainly has worse tech skill.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
idk. I was better in a lot of ways back then because of my timing and muscle memorization. Now, my tech skill is crummy so i make many mistakes i wouldn't before, but i picked up a good sheik and many other characters. I am better in some ways now, and worse in some ways now.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
IMO '07 m2k had a lot more confidence and less tournament jitters than today's. I still believe m2k could be #1 if it wasn't for that.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
idk. I was better in a lot of ways back then because of my timing and muscle memorization. Now, my tech skill is crummy so i make many mistakes i wouldn't before, but i picked up a good sheik and many other characters. I am better in some ways now, and worse in some ways now.
It's the Brawl, I'm telling you. :V Ahaha just kidding; no offense to the Brawlers out there.

But wtf, M2K ***** too much. I'm looking through this and... >_> As DJN's "Smash Wikipedia OTL" thread would define it, so much Mauries, lol. And part 2 Battlefield match ending >_> Spacing a d-air spike when you can't even see him.

Part 3 beginning - Space an u-smash so the f-smash misses LOL

Rappster

Smash Ace
even tho i hate brawl saying brawl is less competitive is an opinion.
throwing rocks is more competitive than melee lol there you go another opinion
one of these has statstical evidence.
both if by rock you mean football or basketball. but not baseball

Top Bottom