• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2king VS LOL Master

skyheart

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/wendiesel

quote from the video description:

"there's no need to ask when they was captured, however, i will tell you that this was during m2k's prime, get ***** kids

i will upload the entire dvd from worst to best, don't john, don't mindjohn like canismash and vex, because i can read minds as well"

end of the quote

bye

brawl honestly does suck, stop johning about how it doesn't, bye

skyheart

Smash Lord
he has school, which is more important than smashboards, BUT NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN MELEE.

skyheart

Smash Lord
if anyone that's in the area near bowie of maryland that plays MELEE, please im me on AIM skyheart07, i don't have many people to play with but i really don't enjoy brawl

thanks in advance

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/wendiesel

quote from the video description:

"there's no need to ask when they was captured, however, i will tell you that this was during m2k's prime, get ***** kids

i will upload the entire dvd from worst to best, don't john, don't mindjohn like canismash and vex, because i can read minds as well"

end of the quote

bye

brawl honestly does suck, stop johning about how it doesn't, bye

You're pretty ****ing ignorant.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Brawl does not suck, but yes, it's NOT AS GOOD as melee.

Pricks. Gtfo with the brawl hate. Keep it to your ****ed immature selves.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Just enjoy the videos, seriously. Play the game you like to play, don't flame individuals, and if you go into the Smash Bros. Melee section of Video Discussion and find negative comments about Brawl, either don't let them bother you or report them.

Yeah, that's enough of that.

Vts

Smash Champion
colors are cool!

great videos, wish i got to play against him for like 10+ matches and have him help me out ><.

and people need to learn that not everyone will get along so ignore those few that you don't get along with.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Good **** tomato cat

However, I'm going to have to ignore that warning.

IT IS AN OPINION WHETHER OR NOT BRAWL SUCKS. THE ONLY FACT IS THAT BRAWL IS LESS COMPETITIVE. OTHER THAN THAT, IT IS OPINION. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF CALLING SOMEONE IGNORANT FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU?
He's simply telling you that if you don't like something, why bother going into the thread in the first place just to say something that derails the topic?

Listen to what mods say, they're here for a reason.

skyheart

Smash Lord
guys, it's my opinion, please don't dwell on that, regardless of what you say, i am still going to say brawl sucks because that's what i believe through facts, however, i will not go and make flame brawl threads/go into brawl section and flame, that's not my purpose here

smasher01

Smash Ace
even tho i hate brawl saying brawl is less competitive is an opinion.
throwing rocks is more competitive than melee lol there you go another opinion

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
M2K's Marth is the best I've seen someone use a character in Melee. I think his Marth is peaked out beyond compare.

joeplicate

Smash Master
now that they're all up, it'd be cool to format the thread so all of the videos were linked in order :D

you could even do like which characters m2k uses or something, whether they're hyperbolic time chamber or not

it'd be legit

Top Bottom