• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mew2k...who?

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
jajaj teh tittle is a joke don't take it personally.
anyways heres a video of a really fast foxy :O!
i had a really hard work with the stupid AutoMovieMaker so hope you like it!!

Afraid of the Darknees?

Loek

Smash Rookie
That is a great video if you are looking for some combo's, but please do not forget the mindgames that m2k has and the ability to control the fight. I agree that this Fox player has some great moves.

JFox

Smash Hero
Guys, he said the name is a joke. Chill.

That video was awesome. I loved your creativity. The Shine bairs and laser bairs were terrific. Good music too. Techno+tech skill=awesome lol.

Only complaint is your editing was rather terrible at parts. But thats forgivable.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
nice tech. the falcon is horrible. ccing jabs at 100 and getiting cg'd by fox.

Rampage

vx
shdl our of shine infinite? I'm so going to start doing that now THANKS

it's funny because I can't do that consistantly but I can't just waveshine consistantly lol

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Guys, i blinked and missed it, what happened? Lol. That was the most impressive Fox I've ever seen. I think a more accurate name would be "SilentWo...who?"

Amazing. This vid is in my favorites now.

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
omfg....
slow fox xP
xDDDD

nah, ta filete el fox, felicita al dark de mi parte ;)

j00t

Smash Champion
Not as technical as Silent Wolf, or even M2K (To those saying he is), but good nonetheless. Good job. The shine to shl was entertaining :p

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Cool vid. Very entertaining. It would be nicer with better editing, but the quality of the clips themselves were pretty **** good.

Top Bottom