• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight iz zo brokn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
I'm curious why Yoshi's up air isn't in the top 10. It comes out fast and has great power (for Yoshi anyway).

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
lol, thanks. And you have got Luigi's dash attack exactly right... that move is so horrible... I wish you could strike a move from a character's moveset so you would never accidentally use it.

viparagon

Smash Ace
lol, thanks. And you have got Luigi's dash attack exactly right... that move is so horrible... I wish you could strike a move from a character's moveset so you would never accidentally use it.
yeah, we have the same case with Dtilt, but at least its something to make fun of...:laugh:

its not THAT fast...pretty sure sheik's sonics and a few others are faster then it :p
stll, I need hard data for stuff like this...:(

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
melee fox for usmash not melee pika

and idk about dthrow i think melee shiek dthrow>Dedede dthrow

lucas deserves a spot for dthrow, someone explain why squirtle is above him

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
melee fox for usmash not melee pika

and idk about dthrow i think melee shiek dthrow>Dedede dthrow

lucas deserves a spot for dthrow, someone explain why squirtle is above him
squirtle's kills earlier near an edge and kills at about the same near the center if both are DId correctly... plus it's so fast that it's harder to DI

powell651234

Smash Apprentice
DTILT...GOOD?

Haha, okay...i went back and did some research which I probably should have done before I posted.

I haven't played too much Mario, the few times I did, I enjoyed dtilting to up air...but only because it looked kindoff cool...just a generic looking owning.

He may have the worst one in the game....still...I'll do some more research.

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
Can someone tell me why Pit is on the Up+B list?
Seriously... >__>

Okay it's a good recovery move, big deal. It's not a safe recovery move at all, it is so easy to gimp.

Up+b (on stage and off)
It does no damage, making it useless on ground. Yet with all this Pit's Up+B is still 8th... Is there something I'm missing?

Sideb

1.Marth
2.olimar
3.zero suit
4.mario
5.ganon
6.charizard
7.jiggly
8.bowser
9.lucas
10.sonic
Ness' PK Fire> Lucas'

If a good Ness player hits someone with a PK Fire they can combo into more PK Fires to easily rack up 30+ damage and then Fsmash them.

top ten jabs

1.ike
2.snake
3.captain falcon
4. falco
5.lucario
6.kirby
7.squirtle
8.zamus
9.peach
10.link
Kirby? o__O

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Pit's Up B allows Pit to travel down faster, has a wind pushing hitbox, and great for chasing off stage and up in the air with. And it's unaffected by terrain wind.

That's all I can think of.

Azzizaz

Smash Apprentice
Yup, I definitely never posted again. Good job taking the time to find that post but completely ignoring my multiple posts arguing against Pit being #1 for F-Smash. Zzz.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
but can you name a worse dair?

almost every other spike that doesnt have a sweetspot at least has a large amount of knockback and/or damage (dk/yoshi fair, ness/lucas dair). Zeldas spike is not only extremely hard to land, but it serves no purpose other than to spike, in which case its pretty high up there for worst damage-dealing dair in the game.
i feel shieks, bowers, and maybe ivysaur are worst dairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom