• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight's Revenge: The Official Match-Up Thread *Wario* -> GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Falco definitely loses to MK if he's allowed to plank to his hearts content. Just saying Im assuming you guys are factoring in "Non Gay MK" for some of those matchup ratios.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Aggressive MK does well against Falco too, you just have to not get grabbed and poke with tilts and **** lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah, lot of Non Edge grabbing going on there.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Larry vs. Mew2King is some of the most even **** I've ever seen.
On Battlefield only (falcos 2nd best stage in the matchup) with no counterpicks? Brinstar? Frigate? Cruise? That aint even that's just laziness and or sandbagging.

The matchup may be even on BF or FD but it doesnt matter because over the course of the set it's worse than that.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's bad on counterpicks, but Falco is amazing on neutrals.

I suppose the overall matchup ratio shouldn't be 50-50 if it's that bad on counterpicks, though.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'd still argue that the matchup is only possibly 50-50 on FD and BF, both of which will get striked, and which of which will get banned. Then the plethora of CPs plus SV will be the best remaining stage even if Falco won the first match. If he loses the first match, he basically loses the set.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Diddy is similar in that regard to MK, except he does slightly better on MK's stupid CP's like Brinstar or RC/Green Greens

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I like how because of his ability to win with other charz, Halzy is like one of the only level-headed and analytical MK mains in existence LOL

He doesn't just cop out "MK is NOT that good at etc." "You guys overrate MK etc." because he himself lost a match-up

Good ish Halzy

Youngmo

Smash Rookie
If you all want to here are matchup graphics made by myself! I only fight again a friend of mine, unprofessionell, but 5mins of reading this forum gave me the possibillity to beat him! Of course i did so! (:

Graphic:

If you want to use it i've got a photoshop file with descriptions and "how to..", to keep it up to date!

//Sorry for all language mistakes, if there are any, i can fix them!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
@Youngmo: Some of the MUs seem outdated also I think it would be more convenient to order them by tier list or alphabetical order also the MK boards are really inactive so idk if we'll even finish all the MUs... No one wants to work on them

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I don't understand. 1 person actually tries to do something for the MK MU discussion boards and everyone just "lols"...

Even if the MUs are widely known there are still people who don't know how to play them correctly..

etecoon

Smash Hero
^ l m f a o

DK is an abysmal character and MK ***** him badly btw, I disagree with a lot of those(wario and peach being other notables) but that's the worst IMO, like 10 points off

Max Ketchum

Cable is amazing vs. MK and is an extremely smart/good player with few habits and great mindgames.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
And doesn't afraid of anything.

Oh and the count doesn't need three MKs to counter one. That you can be sure of.

What MUs does this thread do anyways, or is it just a really dead thread?

Max Ketchum

It's pretty dead.

I don't think you got the picture. <_< He's COUNTING the Meta Knights. Perfect Meta Knight counter.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You could say that about any matchup, that whoever wins is obviously just the better player.

DK against Dedede? Dedede player is obviously better for not being stupid enough to use DK.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
This thread should be active since people are learning the Meta Knight matchup really quick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom