• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight's New Match Up Thread: Yoshi

smash brother

Smash Cadet
most yoshis i face do egg roll so i dodge and make em roll off but if they use grab alot i b+up em and when they come back i use grab and release

V

Smash Ace
I hate noob posts. Good yoshis don't egg roll because of nado...

:phone:

Yikarur

Smash Master
just upair lololololol

I observe you over the set by grab releasing you off-stage multiple times without doing anything and I noticed that you wouldn't do something against it :3 so I took the chance

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
Honestly I will say this MU is even. It is all about who has momentum. If the Yoshi is in the air, MK wins. If MK is off the stage and Yoshi is firmly on the ground, then Yoshi is winning with spams and pivot grabs.

SlayerZaxy

Smash Cadet
If meta knight makes a mistake we're gunna punish with an usmash, fsmash, or grab. But if we make a mistake, we are going to get gimped a lot of the time, especially while recovering. Yoshis airgame is one of his best aspects, and meta knight basically nullifys it. This matchup is in meta knights favor, our CG is the only thing keeping it from being complete domination.

Top Bottom