• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNY WEDNESDAY,AUGUST 13th NO TRAINING GROUND THIS DAY!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
if this one goes well then we will definitely be throwing more in the future....and more frequently.
*crosses fingers* ... i want a big tourney in nyc ... where people come from oos to play ... like FAST and POUND =\

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
This definitely looks sexy. I shall be there! =] It'll be awesome to go to web2zone.. when its not full of Brawl-obsessed heads lol

Hax

Smash Champion
reno if jesus doesnt wanna team with me you up for it?

Hax

Smash Champion
ace you know if it was on a sat we'd get all the jersey philly melee heads prolly down here. eggm, scar, etc etc. just saying. =p

oh yeah im sending jesus to losers than retiring. lol.
i'll knock him out of the tourney then go back to brawl lmao. team combo

jk we love u jesus

we wouldnt do that ;)

Hax

Smash Champion
papa brian if I can't team with Reno me and u got this

Hax

Smash Champion
Swat should have a hardcore smashfest like this week. For anyone who doesn't know, an epic crew battle between swat and salad bowl will take place at this tourney. To everyone who loves brawl and brawl only; come to this and see how great melee really is!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Swat should have a hardcore smashfest like this week. For anyone who doesn't know, an epic crew battle between swat and salad bowl will take place at this tourney. To everyone who loves brawl and brawl only; come to this and see how great melee really is!
QFT!!!!

also ... i need a melee disc >.> anyone care to donate??

D1

Banned via Administration
If I do well at this event I'll be shocked, cuz I reek at this game now LMAO.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Ace, u mad hyped b/c im coming ***** stop frotinn lol. Im teaming wit Killabox for this. Im definetly kinda lookin forward to this tho.

Alukard

Smash Hero
o man ... i guess ima have to sell my assh*le to get the money for all these ****ing events ... god dammit smash is an expensive but fun a*s hobby

thx

Smash Ace
so i just bought a new white controler for this event im breaking it in and brings like 10 heads gosh i love melee =D

thx

Smash Ace
yeah were going in on our old crew name SALAD BOWL woop woop we have a bigger crew that way (ive been trying to practice since i havent touched this crap and they just old me sooooo....) cant wait JIGGLYPUFF IS GRT IN THIS GAME

Scar

#HarveyDent
wtf is Wednesday, I'd probably go if it was like... not on this day at all. Philly is booked that Friday too, we're having a beer pong tourney that I can't miss, then Smashtality on Saturday which all you guys should be at.

Hax

Smash Champion
i might go to scar's just for beer and pong lol

ace is in our lineup vs salad bowl

nobody saw that edit >_>

Hax

Smash Champion
lol alright cool, i edited the first post

i pulled a hova >_> lmao

D1

Banned via Administration
This Is D1 Posting In This Thread Cuz Im A Beast And If Im A Beast And Im Posting Here That Means This Event Is Gonna Be Beast. NO JOHNZ DONT HATE MA D00.

QUIT LIFE THIS IS ACE HACKING YET ANOTHER ACCOUNT. SUWOOOOOOOOO

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
yea melee is too good. im mad i quit now.

the last two days i played wit ya i felt like i was having sex with all the beautiful women on this planet :)

melee is too good
W@W! jeff u did not just say that. I'll give you 1 hr to take this post back or else I dont know you anymore. HAHA

Top Bottom