• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNY WEDNESDAY,AUGUST 13th NO TRAINING GROUND THIS DAY!!!

Tarski187

Smash Rookie
Im definitely Coming

I'm new to smashboards and I've never been to a Smash Tourney, Im definitely coming though cause I want to get in on the melee seen. I'm Glad it is melee cause I hate brawl. Everyone is asking for a partner I guess, so I'm down for teaming with anybody. I'm
definitely going to be there so PM me or AIM at xxxAces Highxxx if you wanna team or something.

One Luv,

Ski

P.S: Anyone down to help me train for this, I could use some practice before I go. PM me or Hit me up on AIM xxxAces Highxxx. Peace.

R3N0

Smash Lord
No one ever wants to team w/ Reno :'(

Like am I bad?? or something..?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Hey guys, I'm at Cort's house right now, in Connecticut. If somebody can pick me up from Cort's house and take me to this tourney, not only will I team with them, but I'll pay for gas too, as long as they can also take me back home in south Jersey (Cinnaminson, about 40 minutes south of Inui's house).

oh yeah but you'd have to change the date too, to a Tuesday instead of a Wednesday. I have to be home by Wednesday. I know this is unlikely to happen and it's a stretch, but if the date is changed and all this can happen this will be very convenient for me.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
Hey guys, I'm at Cort's house right now, in Connecticut. If somebody can pick me up from Cort's house and take me to this tourney, not only will I team with them, but I'll pay for gas too, as long as they can also take me back home in south Jersey (Cinnaminson, about 40 minutes south of Inui's house).

oh yeah but you'd have to change the date too, to a Tuesday instead of a Wednesday. I have to be home by Wednesday. I know this is unlikely to happen and it's a stretch, but if the date is changed and all this can happen this will be very convenient for me.
lmfaooooo :laugh: can you imagine millions of ny scrubs driving to m2k hoping to win doubles

*takes key out of ignition*
one more lols for m2k trying to get the tourney date changed.

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
it doesn't matter who shows up for this cuz SWAT is gonna win singles and doubles.
wow meatriding?

ace isnt technically in swat so what if he wins. vanz also isnt in swat and he could win also. if eggm shows up he might win also.

swat is good but lets not give um random head.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ace is in swat ...

also swat is winning this ... i'm sry -__-

also super bad news for BUM and worse news from me ... so apparantly i have a freaking serious problem in my chest .. cuz i went to the doctor ... and ... they dont kno wats wrong with me so i need and urgent xray tmr ... so i can't come to this ... and if the pain gets worse its the ER for me tonight =((

sry everyone ...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ohmy...wow Alukard I hope everything is okay. Please keep us updated!! =/

R3N0

Smash Lord
LEWL TSANY is gonna take singles hands down

1: SPLITTING HAZZ,HBK,RENO,GMONEY >_<

YEAH BOYZ

R3N0

Smash Lord
I can't wait to come come come!

When is it starting yo yo yo!

~D1

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yo, so why is my falco sooo sexy? jk jk

but good stuff to people today. Friendlies w/ KillaFox, D1 (the last time we friendlied was like 6 months ago), thx (jiggly puff user I think) and mad other people were way too fun

shoutouts:

KillaFox: I'm upset that we couldn't get more friendlies in , cuz those were OD fun. Falco dittos on FD for the whole set was good stuff. And then that mad sexy match on battle field w/ your fox an my falco. Shoulda recorded it :(

Eggm: you didn't sign my controller lol. I definitely want some falco dittos w/ you. No idea how well I'd fare, but it'd be a good learning experience

Bum/Reno: Good stuff on runnin the tourney. Reno, it was dead sexy watching your Sheik today. She's ill fast. Too bad no friendlies =/

WK: I just up an quit that match right there lmao. talk about being read like an effin book.

Luck: good friendlies man. the crew needs to meet up someday lol

Tier: Wtf, mad random just poppin up. Cool seeing you, didn't really talk much or play any matches =/

JFox: thanks for the advice an stuff, hope to play you in future melee tournies

aight, I'm done lol. this tourney was **** fun, hope we can get the same tournout again.

Top Bottom