• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee State of the Game: We will be back in late January!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well I believe there were some communication problems but it's still kinda useful for someone uninformed on the topic.

Glad you got something out of it though KK XD

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I feel I should have been actually talking and providing exact frame data and whispering sweet nothings into Kage's ear about how Ganon's secretly good but the chat was more entertaining, I think.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
KK seemed to enjoy the chat very much. :) I did too, I think. Also enjoyed the perspectives of high level players on many things. Can't wait for the next State of the Game. Props to Peef for putting this together, and for his stream in general.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I always have to watch the archive, but I've yet to miss an episode. I sincerely appreciate all the hard work you all are putting into this!

Just a suggestion: is it possible to stream the audio in live as well? This way you could let people download episodes in podcast format. I'd really like that.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Just finished watching the latest episode and I think the recording cut out early in the 2nd part but anyways it was by far the most interesting episode as of yet.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Just finished watching the latest episode and I think the recording cut out early in the 2nd part but anyways it was by far the most interesting episode as of yet.
The recording doesnt cut out, it is just split among a few vids right now.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
All the discussion pertaining to Hax's thread was very insightful.
I hope to see much more metagame discussion in future episodes

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
LOLOLOL just finished reading the remainder of Hax's thread.

I think you should get Hax and Leffen on at the same time ;)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'll prolly try to get in next time again... was fun last time.

Top Bottom