• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee State of the Game: We will be back in late January!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Man you'd think you two were a married couple with all this bickering.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LOL oh man this guy pulling out the pony card. My name's still purple. Come at me brony.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Even if I fapped to anthropomorphic animals, it wouldn't make you any better at this game.

SO MUCH PURPLE

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If I were a furry, it wouldn't make you better at this game. How can I further elaborate?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If I were a furry, it wouldn't make you better at this game. How can I further elaborate?
Because me getting better at this game is irrelevant to the point that you are a furry coming in between a conversation with 2 guys. My point is loving DK and ponies don't seem to go along well together, you can't be a manly beast and like kiddy ponies at the same time, it doesn't work. Now if you were to like only DK then maybe I would of let it pass. lol.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You're implying that my outside interests somehow invalidate my viewpoint on this discussion, which would be a classic case of ad hominem.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LOL where did that come from? I just made a joke about you and leffen bickering in a bunch of threads and then you went off on me about ponies and Donkey Kong.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Hasn't Kage been on like every state of the game? Could we have one without him please.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It wouldn't be Melee State of the Game without Kage.

leffen

Smash Champion
HONESTLY though, I can see his point Strifes point lol. Kage lives in a more or less dead region and Ganon's metagame isnt exactly new and sparkly.

I have nothing against him coming on though, but I'd prefer that new ppl get priority (and too many isnt really optimal either)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well I don't say much anyway so we can always add more people if they want to talk about something but I will be on always, call it tradition that I'm not willing to break at all, Peef and I started this, and it was a good idea. As for the region itself, sure it's kinda dead but not really at the same time, there's still people that want to improve and there's things going on right now that I definitely still can talk about. And.. as for the metagame, has any character really been new and sparkly since 2001? The game is the same, it's just moves are used differently now but even then.. I personally think it hasn't changed that much, things are just faster right now and you adapt. The moves themselves never change. Idk, maybe I'm crazy. =P

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Same here Kage. The community down here is small but not dead. Just a few ppl want to improve but its stable. Also, I would like to participate in the melee state of the game chat in the near future. When I get a head set, I'll let peef know.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Get the hell out of here with this anti-kage BS. He is a panelist in stone that always is a pleasure to have on, and will be on every episode ever.

Dr. PP you better come, your episode was the best!

D

Deleted member

we should definitely talk about roy and salt. if we're actually doing this, it's going to be awful lmao

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Kage always comes.

Have you been playing that Roy in tourney like you pwommised us?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That Roy.. I can't believe the match was down to the wire, how good are you, really? lol. The match-up is supposed to be like 9:1 for Ganon, rofl.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'd come on. I doesn't afraid to disagree with people about ****.

Although I guess it depends on what the subject is.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LOL this is the best thing I've seen in a while.

"your argument is a logical fallacy."
"you're a logical fallacy."

-dead-

Yeah, we got this.
I know right? LMAO Sleep Deprived Strong Bad (referred to as SDSB from now on) almost fell out of his chair.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Get the hell out of here with this anti-kage BS. He is a panelist in stone that always is a pleasure to have on, and will be on every episode ever.

Dr. PP you better come, your episode was the best!
And why is that? Isn't the point to get as many different people on to represent many different regions, characters and playstyles always having a panelist(two with you included) is just limiting the show.

Also I kinda feel like Kage detracts from the the conversation sometimes. He never has anything to say about his region(which is dead), and I feel like he himself just isn't an interesting panelist. He hasn't been improving with his character for the past year or so, and his personality on stream is contradictory to the boards. He acts like some powerful warrior on smashboards and yet on the stream he's like a shy little boy, it's annoying.

Top Bottom