• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
an attempt to validate his skill to people who don't care.

in other news, today i phantom shine dair'd. that's right, i phantom'd the shine, AND then phantom'd the dair. i was like, "WHAT THE ****KKK?" for a solid minute.

blue moons guys, they're once in.
It was a response to someone asking how people did at their first tournament ever. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't read too deeply into my posts.

Reading too deeply for something that isn't there is just an easy way to make yourself look ****ing stupid.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Roy is like, pretty awesome...

I'm serious you guys..! >.>

Mine isn't half bad, I mean I won't win anything big w/him... but like... I'll at least turn heads, i'm serious here.. :(

I think.....

i HOPE........>.>

Hmmmmmm I'm hitting a MAJOR bump in the wall.... with this character.... Keeping compusure, confidence is becoming rather difficult...

what to do?

*sigh*

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! soooo frustrating!!

:(

leffen

Smash Champion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I was waiting for a guy for our bracket/pool match while he was at the toilet or smth and since I hadn't played brawl for 8 months I had to warm up ;D (I ended up winning the tournament btw)

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I knew it was a gif right away and I quoted him to make sure. But the first time I saw it I waited for like 20 seconds and then I was super pissed.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
almost got me with that one..
That...

You got me with that one :<
I knew it was a gif right away and I quoted him to make sure. But the first time I saw it I waited for like 20 seconds and then I was super pissed.
Was I the only one that knew something was up because he's not a mod?

:phone:
Taco literally asked me how before he realized.

what a baka
LOL

I almost fell for it, but then I saw that he wasn't a mod. Hmm...

List of Smart People in this thread
Sveet
ShroudedOne
Geenareeno
LittleBoyLarry
DtJ Jungle
ShadwPhoenx :awesome:

List of Not Smart People in this thread
Teczero

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
don't lie, you were feeling good about it.
Honestly I was kind of disappointed. Spent the tournament with a controller with a broken c stick and broken l button, so I was annoyed with how little I was doing in comparison to what I could with a better controller.

After a friend of mine was eliminated, I went around and ***** most of the people I lost to LMAO.

...then I didn't enter an even for two years lmao

:phone:

Thanos828

Smash Journeyman
My friend who plays 64 (smash, obviously) played me in Melee around Thanksgiving time. Most of the people that play smash in my town are completely oblivious to the competitive scene so I was genuinely surprised when I saw him start L Cancelling all of his aerials.

When I asked him about it, he complained and said "You could spot dodge immediately in the original"

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
What? There's no spot dodging in Smash 64. Unless you're posting this to point out the silly mistake then... el oh el.

crush

Smash Master
maybe he meant shield drop

like shield dropping through the stage itself

kinda like how,, in king kong, the new movie , when he pulls out his weener ooon top of the empire state building and that old lady is just sitting there in his hands, but she was 51 and king kong was only 8

wait what was i saying again?

oh yeah that event match with giant dk on fourside where he falls through the stage

for some reason that reminded me of king kong

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Include me in that PM, i don't know what it is. My theory was just a theory i never took the time to find evidence.

Top Bottom