• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Anruu

Smash Rookie
Is there any tournies being taken place soon in NY or NJ. Not the No Johns one on Aug 6th...cuz its gonna take forever to get to Aug 6th. I want one as soon as possible.

Anruu

Smash Rookie

Anruu

Smash Rookie
Lol if you live in north jersey lemme know =3

:phone:
I actually do live in North NJ, Irvington New Jersey to be exact. I just don't go there cuz I live with my grandma and my school's in NY. I'll be moving there soon since my grandma's kicking me out. I'm so use to NY its hard to leave.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I actually do live in North NJ, Irving New Jersey to be exact. I just don't go there cuz I live with my grandma and my school's in NY. I'll be moving there soon since my grandma's kicking me out. I'm so use to NY its hard to leave.
Ahhh gotcha well if you're ever free, I go to school at NJIT which is in Newark. If you wanted to play lemme know =3

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
The thumbnail for Lylat System - Venom looks like Fox's head upside-down. With 2 right ears.

I really can't see anything else when I go to the stage select screen.

Anruu

Smash Rookie
Ahhh gotcha well if you're ever free, I go to school at NJIT which is in Newark. If you wanted to play lemme know =3
Thanx bro :3
I really wanna get **** good...Genesis 2 filled me up with so much hype I came back to play the game from like 2 months of not playing. I really had no one to play with and no one to take me up to Nanuet for practice. So I basically have little person vs person experience, and All my sibilings I slaughter since they have no experience in competitive play. Hopefully I can go back August 6th only been up there once.

Anyways, anyone knows this glitch that when you fight a CPU he holds his shield up till it breaks, and this other glitch where Pikachu uses his neutral B and on the ledge of the stage his thunder jolt start going crazy.

And I don't know if this is a old AT or not (I'm pretty sure it is), but you can ice shot with ICs faster by going through a platform and pressing B fast. It causes them to jump up, and you can do it consistently. Its faster than doing a grounded consistent ice shot

Ghosts

Smash Rookie
I moved from England to the US and the idea of a smash tournament was unheard of until now :D

Super Smash Crusher

Smash Rookie
whats up guys. i'm trying to get the hang of wavedashing and everything else advanced so I can be one of the best. (im not new to this, i've been playing smash all my life. its just that i've figured out about advanced moves and techniques and i want to master them) XD

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
where are you from, sentinel???

shoutouts to dr. bolivar trask.
I'm from Ireland.

Everyone here stopped playing smash when they realized they couldn't beat me.

It was basically free money for me 100% of the time.

But a few have gotten back into it recently.

I'm going to try and get over to England this year and see what I can do.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Sentinel a robot?

Anyway, I want to challenge some Melee smashers someday, it would be a nice accomplish and one of the many to fulfill.

:phone:

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I don't think I've ever tripped (even once) in my life. Funny, 'cause I've never played Brawl either.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
I have someone comment almost every week at my ability to 'fall over' or 'drop something' all the time.

It's a mild problem, but it's been with me my whole life.

Today I grabbed a new bag of frozen blueberries out of my freezer and opened it, thought I sealed it properly and put it on the table, then it fell off and yeah... my white tile floor has stained purple streaks on it from me picking them up as they were thawing.
Yesterday I was standing with my bike (like stopped at a red light type of thing) with my bro and a friend and simply fell over sideways onto the road after a few seconds of talking while waiting. They're used to it so they just looked over to see if I was ok and casually said 'at least you weren't moving this time.' lol
It'll happen again today probably, tomorrow at the latest.

I have issues.

Anruu

Smash Rookie
W/e happpened to Dashizwiz ?
Haven't heard from him in like ages. Is he still active ?

Top Bottom