• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Anyone else dreading how excessively stupid politics are about to be getting? I'm sure we're all aware of how stupid the 'situation' is already.. except maybe sveet, damn you sveet >: P

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
someone needs to make a *****in' team combo video chalk full of the worlds best team comboes.

I was going to.. but then realized I was too lazy and impatient.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Well I don't really follow the US politics, what's going on?
It's actually pretty quiet right now, but recently there was a huge issue of both parties being unable to compromise and for some reason the fact they might have to work on the 4th of july seemed noteworthy to news stations.

I was mainly referring to the 2012 election coming up, ****s about set ablaze.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
omg LOL

Congrats to Armada. You deserved it man.

Man, now I have to actually sit here and get rid of the 9 million Armada threads that are all about to pop up. Dammit.

The Star King

Smash Hero
The Jamestown 400th anniversary thing at the bottom makes no sense if it's a Swedish licence plate. Just saying.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
The Jamestown 400th anniversary thing at the bottom makes no sense if it's a Swedish licence plate. Just saying.
LOL I was too lazy to cover that up and I assumed nobody would notice/care but I guess I was wrong! In case somebody didn't get why it's that car, it's a car made by Nissan called "Armada"

NTA

Smash Lord
what? pretty sure they are level 9 cpu's

they just seem diff cuz they have increased damage and there's 5 of them all attacking you.
But the level 9 cpu doesnt edgeguard with dtilts >_>
They usually jump off the edge and attack or grab you from your recovery most of the time

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Grab an AR and change the CPU mode. There are tons of different ones including nana and "defensive" which was never implemented.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Nana? Suddenly interested. What's it like?

Yeah I think Cruel Melee just uses lvl 9s, it's just that you die from like one hit so it seems harder.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Idk what its like. I'll list off the ones in the debug menu:

Stay, Walk, Escape, Jump, Normal, Manual, Nana, Defensive, Struggle, Freak, Cooperative, SPLWLINK, SPLWSAMUS, ONLYITEM, EVZELDA, NOACT, Air, Item

Nine

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Philip
3DS FC
2294-4620-8242
Anyone here from Laredo, Texas? I've been trying to gather as many smash players here. we're doing poorly trying to get some hype here. Message me if your from Laredo or Nuevo Laredo please :)

Top Bottom