• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
post like an idiot. repeat process x5000
We're all idiots so i'll take it you must post your true veiws on topics 5000 times. however if you don't post your veiws and try to pretend to be smart I geuss you'll lie to yourself and not be like me in the way people seem to like.

just pictureing how it seems

at hungry box we BOTH know it can be done you see the problem is most people don't even know that bair is really b-air as in a B word air. I believe the word that feels in that black iiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

not bad air but back air as in it hits only from behind not all around see the problem that and if you shoot a laser a puff during it puff will cry because she knows they know what beats bair. Also pichu is to cute to hit if you saw a pichu standing there how would you feel if you stepped on it? you'd be sad :( puf it's be funny you can't hit pichu you'll feel bad. Why no one fights me.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
But that doesn't matter since Armada is better than everyone.

He just chooses to handicap himself.

Peach is the worst character in the game.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I would like to ban peach more than puff what this does is make ice climbers metagame much more open and they are decent vs puff she takes their hits pretty hard. also I would think ice block to popo doing attack would be a nice way to get things started it forces her up and popo's upair is amazing you could SH it to autocancel to whatever.

X1-12

Smash Champion
INSANE CARZY GUY I have something to tell you.

When people say 'ICG', they are talking about you...

also this one time I ground teched a rest on reaction

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Something I think would be neat is to carefully study treaits of pro players out of game like do they adapt to new people like how they do in the game? Are they queit and campy? or what?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Love you victra but why is this thread here?
Social threads are pretty much the norm for every forum on the boards these days. I don't see why we can't have one for ourselves =p
Huh? Look we all know ICG is the metaknight of funny trollers, but just because he is on a tier of his own how does that make him immune to the rules?

Do not get me wrong ICG is a great and funny guy, I am just curious as to why a MOD is making an exception to the rules.
Its pretty much just a joke.
So ICG is exempt from rules?
Like, I don't understand whats not to get about that

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't really want to MM for that much also I have a bad problem of playing at the same skill level as my foes. So i'll come down or up to your level.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
melee friendilies is the main time I laugh. you know what i'm going to stop playing so much falco because my falco mindgames are getting as amazing as my pichu stuff.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Yes but I don't really play just like everyone esle i'm more about mind F***ing you smart reads and junk very little lasers overall. b-throw regrab f-throw DD regrab f-throw regrab to off the edge.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Something I think would be neat is to carefully study treaits of pro players out of game like do they adapt to new people like how they do in the game? Are they queit and campy? or what?
ICG if i ever meet you irl first thing i'll say is "do you wanna go camping? bring a sleeping bag and some marshmallows"

mindgames son

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
camping is fun even if something dumb and bad always happens.

You don't have my wallet so your mindgame failed I saw what you were doing there.

Top Bottom